Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I Think Some of Us Have to Stop Being Wussies.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I Think Some of Us Have to Stop Being Wussies.

Postby zacb » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Hello,

I am coming to the conclusion that I need to be more firm in some areas, at least when it comes to romance and such. I am tired of trying to be nice, and getting walked on for it. So Iam workingon being more firm with woman, when the situation calls for it. It is kind of hard to balance though. I have mentioned my problem with social cues, so I am trying to balance out not being a thug, but at the same time laying it down. Any advice?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan







Postby Billy » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:30 pm

don´t know maybe you should try some theater to optimize your social skillz. Being a good communicator should help.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby Tsar » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:39 pm

The way I see it people can't be nice and just tolerate things. Power isn't given, it's taken. Either a man takes power or he forfeits it. The moment a man begins to give in to the constant demands of a woman she will think it's acceptable to continue to challenge the man. It's the man's job to keep her in her place by demonstrating his power and authority. She should know that he is the man of the relationship and if she wants everything her way then she can leave and see what she lost.

It doesn't pay to be nice because people just walk over you. They think you will be a pushover. I was done being nice years ago because I was tired of what it got me. The way I see it is be respectful to people but don't be nice. The only people that deserve to be treated nice are those who earn it. Anyone else just respect or ignore.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: I Think Some of Us Have to Stop Being Wussies.

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:34 am

zacb wrote:Hello,

I am coming to the conclusion that I need to be more firm in some areas, at least when it comes to romance and such. I am tired of trying to be nice, and getting walked on for it. So Iam workingon being more firm with woman, when the situation calls for it. It is kind of hard to balance though. I have mentioned my problem with social cues, so I am trying to balance out not being a thug, but at the same time laying it down. Any advice?


Stop trying. If you're still going to get a girl from P.I. or wherever, ignore American women and focus on saving up money and ramping up your online income stream.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby C.J. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:32 pm

Stop trying to be "nice" to people. I'm only nice to people who treat me well. Anyone who makes an enemy out of me won't know until it's too late. :D

Just be yourself(your psychopath self that is). I found that I have moderate success with women in the US if I basically treat them like I can leave them and come back with another girl. They ain't worth much anyway. :)
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby Dark_Sol » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:00 am

My advice, go and have fun. Go overseas and live life. I would advise Ethiopia, there, you will have people try and walk all over you. You will have to plant your feet firmly and tell them to f**k off. When you come back to the states, you realize that you're surrounded by a bunch of bitches and it doesn't hurt to tell them to f**k themselves. When they try to walk all over you, what's the worse that can happen? They get into a fist fight? Call the police? f**k no, they just get butthurt and gossip about you. Try and make you seem like the badguy, but so what? The worst, you are alone and without friends in the state, but you have a world with 7 billion people on it.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:13 am
Location: Colorado

Re: I Think Some of Us Have to Stop Being Wussies.

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:59 pm

zacb wrote:Hello,

I am coming to the conclusion that I need to be more firm in some areas, at least when it comes to romance and such. I am tired of trying to be nice, and getting walked on for it. So Iam workingon being more firm with woman, when the situation calls for it. It is kind of hard to balance though. I have mentioned my problem with social cues, so I am trying to balance out not being a thug, but at the same time laying it down. Any advice?


Zac,
women love bad boys. Women love alphas. That is just how they are.

When I was still a beta. smuck, loser, provider type in 2009 and did my court meeting I thought they would kill me...so I said my goodbyes to those I cared about including my fav#1. When they did not kill me I was very grateful and when I got back to Germany I spent a few days with fav#1 and told her much more about me. I knew then I would not be killed and I was considering that I would want this woman in my life.

What did she do? And remember, I was a man who just went around the world to collect evidence of criminality in the australian government to the benefit of some 22 million people.....she DISSED me because I was too "beta" about it. This was christmas 2009.

So I asked an alpha friend what I should do. He said "simple, alpha her, go get another woman and rub her nose in it."

So I did. I had met this really nice woman at the may day party. So I called her up to see if she was around. We met and I proposed that we might negotiate some sort of "relaxionship". She was in the "all men are bastards" phased because she had been dumped before the may day party and had been looking for "prospective sperm donor and auto teller" and having no luck. She was lonely too.

So we hit on a deal where we would just have fun until she found a "prospective sperm donor and auto teller". Her part of the deal was she wanted me to teach her how to be a good wife...she turned into my fav#3. So the next time fav#1 asked me if I was free I told her that I had a new friend and I was going to split my time between them......she was really upset about that.

In March 2010 I came to Germany for a holiday and I spent time with each of them....I made sure to really rub fav#1s nose in the fact that if she did not diss me at christmas I would not have bothered with the other woman. So what did fav#1 do? She COMPETED for my attention. That holiday I had the BEST week of my life and the BEST day of my life. Sure beat the hell out of the day my former children were born.

So I alphaed the two of them until October when fav#1 decided that she could not talk me into children and we split. But over the 10 months or so I cast off the mangina beta persona I had had since I was a boy and came out an "alpha on training wheels". It is amazing how differently women respond to an alpha as opposed to a beta. After all, I was the same man, right? Nothing had really changed except my attitude.

In my social life now I am consistently alpha and it works a treat. I was in a restaurant in london and the manageress said "I am sure we have everything you could want tonight"....and I replied with "Well, I would like a hot young blonde but I guess you do not sell them here, so the food and beer will have to do." And I flashed her a big alpha grin to go with the comment.

She came to our table 5 or 6 times during the evening and was clearly interested. When it was time to go I had to call my driver to come and get me. She gave me a free pint and sat down and suggested that I call my driver and let him know that he could wait until morning. I had had too much to drink and she was not hot enough so I turned her down......with a "I am tired, maybe next time"

Now...do I like alphaing women? No. Not much actually. I does go against my grain as I was beta a long time and my mother would be appalled at how I talk to women now....but this is what women demand.....so that is what I do. There is a saying in sales...."sell the dogs the meat they want to eat". If women demand being alphaed then the only thing men can do is alpha them.

The very fact I am still single because I refuse to be a slave to a woman again despite being one of the highest quality single men out there tells you what women want. They want a sperm donor cash dispenser. If you are willing to be a beta, smuck, loser, provider, sperm donor, cash dispenser you can get married any day of the week in Europe.

If you want a relationship of peers....forget it. Not going to happen. Those women are so rare as to not exist. That's life. Get used to it.

The bit that I am most displeased with about western women is that they lied to me all my life while professing their honesty. Even my own mother. As my fav#1 said "you mother lied to you, she let you down, she did not teach you what you needed to know and it was her job to do that." Even our own mothers betray us to the "sisterhood". You young men want to keep that in mind.

One more comment. Once you are alpha and you alpha women and you see how they respond? One unintended consequence was that I lost most of my remaining respect for women. I mean. Once you are alpha these women are so shallow and so gold digging as to be very off putting.

When I was a beta and still thought I had to do all the work you have to justify that there is some sort of "prize" to be won to put in all that work. You have to delude yourself. But once you are alpha and women throw themselves at you just because you have a bit of a strut or a bit of a wise-crack comment? Come on. What does that say about the woman? It means they are shallow in the extreme and they like sex just as much as us men do only they only want sex with an alpha. It also means that they use sex as a weapon as a matter of routine against betas and they have absolutely no concern about how much they emotionally abuse or injure the beta in the process.

So I was "alpha on training wheels" in January 2010....and I have been learning about that for the last 3 years. All up? My comment would be that it is FAR better to be alphas than beta...but it comes at a cost...and that cost is that you get to REALLY understand women. And what you get to understand is not that pleasant to be with.....a kind of two edged sword. This is why most men will never come out of beta, smuck, loser, provider, sperm donour, cashcard. That is PREFERABLE to facing the truth about women for most men. The most irritating part is that women know all this and they keep it from us.

This 23 year old Romanian woman I had a few dates with (meaning meals) absolutely confirmed everything I was saying. She was actually RELIEVED that I put all that on the table and understood women properly because "now I do not have to pretend to be someone I am not with you". She was very clear that women are trained that if they want to land a man they have to tell all these lies to him to get him to buy the deal. I asked her why she thought the truth would not work......I could have just as easily said "I am from mars and I have two heads".....the idea of being honest with men and expecting that to work was totally foreign to her....How about that?

As far as I am aware the only woman who has actually been ALMOST completely honest with me has been my fav#1....and I even caught her out on a small lie one time.....women see lying as something that is necessary to get what they want. Sadly so since my mother drilled in to me "honesty is the best policy"...apparently that only applies to boys and men. So much for "equality".

At 49 I can safely say that the lies told to me about women by all the women I knew when I was young, and the fact they sold me a faulty bill of goods about women, is the single most disappointing aspect of my relationships with women over my lifetime. Now I tell young men "never, EVER trust a woman...EVER". The women call me a "woman hater" for that.

My reply is "my grand mothers lied to me, my mother lied to me, my aunts lied to me, my girl cousins lied to me, my female friends lied to me, my wife lied to me, my daughters lied to me and betrayed me. Yet you call me a "woman hater" for no longer trusting women and teaching young men not to trust women. But you have NOTHING to say about all these women who lied to me? Thanks for showing us men just how much you HATE US."
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:37 pm

Great post Peter. I've started suspecting as much anyway, but I need to get out more.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Re: I Think Some of Us Have to Stop Being Wussies.

Postby zacb » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:46 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
zacb wrote:Hello,

I am coming to the conclusion that I need to be more firm in some areas, at least when it comes to romance and such. I am tired of trying to be nice, and getting walked on for it. So Iam workingon being more firm with woman, when the situation calls for it. It is kind of hard to balance though. I have mentioned my problem with social cues, so I am trying to balance out not being a thug, but at the same time laying it down. Any advice?


Zac,
women love bad boys. Women love alphas. That is just how they are.

When I was still a beta. smuck, loser, provider type in 2009 and did my court meeting I thought they would kill me...so I said my goodbyes to those I cared about including my fav#1. When they did not kill me I was very grateful and when I got back to Germany I spent a few days with fav#1 and told her much more about me. I knew then I would not be killed and I was considering that I would want this woman in my life.

What did she do? And remember, I was a man who just went around the world to collect evidence of criminality in the australian government to the benefit of some 22 million people.....she DISSED me because I was too "beta" about it. This was christmas 2009.

So I asked an alpha friend what I should do. He said "simple, alpha her, go get another woman and rub her nose in it."

So I did. I had met this really nice woman at the may day party. So I called her up to see if she was around. We met and I proposed that we might negotiate some sort of "relaxionship". She was in the "all men are bastards" phased because she had been dumped before the may day party and had been looking for "prospective sperm donor and auto teller" and having no luck. She was lonely too.

So we hit on a deal where we would just have fun until she found a "prospective sperm donor and auto teller". Her part of the deal was she wanted me to teach her how to be a good wife...she turned into my fav#3. So the next time fav#1 asked me if I was free I told her that I had a new friend and I was going to split my time between them......she was really upset about that.

In March 2010 I came to Germany for a holiday and I spent time with each of them....I made sure to really rub fav#1s nose in the fact that if she did not diss me at christmas I would not have bothered with the other woman. So what did fav#1 do? She COMPETED for my attention. That holiday I had the BEST week of my life and the BEST day of my life. Sure beat the hell out of the day my former children were born.

So I alphaed the two of them until October when fav#1 decided that she could not talk me into children and we split. But over the 10 months or so I cast off the mangina beta persona I had had since I was a boy and came out an "alpha on training wheels". It is amazing how differently women respond to an alpha as opposed to a beta. After all, I was the same man, right? Nothing had really changed except my attitude.

In my social life now I am consistently alpha and it works a treat. I was in a restaurant in london and the manageress said "I am sure we have everything you could want tonight"....and I replied with "Well, I would like a hot young blonde but I guess you do not sell them here, so the food and beer will have to do." And I flashed her a big alpha grin to go with the comment.

She came to our table 5 or 6 times during the evening and was clearly interested. When it was time to go I had to call my driver to come and get me. She gave me a free pint and sat down and suggested that I call my driver and let him know that he could wait until morning. I had had too much to drink and she was not hot enough so I turned her down......with a "I am tired, maybe next time"

Now...do I like alphaing women? No. Not much actually. I does go against my grain as I was beta a long time and my mother would be appalled at how I talk to women now....but this is what women demand.....so that is what I do. There is a saying in sales...."sell the dogs the meat they want to eat". If women demand being alphaed then the only thing men can do is alpha them.

The very fact I am still single because I refuse to be a slave to a woman again despite being one of the highest quality single men out there tells you what women want. They want a sperm donor cash dispenser. If you are willing to be a beta, smuck, loser, provider, sperm donor, cash dispenser you can get married any day of the week in Europe.

If you want a relationship of peers....forget it. Not going to happen. Those women are so rare as to not exist. That's life. Get used to it.

The bit that I am most displeased with about western women is that they lied to me all my life while professing their honesty. Even my own mother. As my fav#1 said "you mother lied to you, she let you down, she did not teach you what you needed to know and it was her job to do that." Even our own mothers betray us to the "sisterhood". You young men want to keep that in mind.

One more comment. Once you are alpha and you alpha women and you see how they respond? One unintended consequence was that I lost most of my remaining respect for women. I mean. Once you are alpha these women are so shallow and so gold digging as to be very off putting.

When I was a beta and still thought I had to do all the work you have to justify that there is some sort of "prize" to be won to put in all that work. You have to delude yourself. But once you are alpha and women throw themselves at you just because you have a bit of a strut or a bit of a wise-crack comment? Come on. What does that say about the woman? It means they are shallow in the extreme and they like sex just as much as us men do only they only want sex with an alpha. It also means that they use sex as a weapon as a matter of routine against betas and they have absolutely no concern about how much they emotionally abuse or injure the beta in the process.

So I was "alpha on training wheels" in January 2010....and I have been learning about that for the last 3 years. All up? My comment would be that it is FAR better to be alphas than beta...but it comes at a cost...and that cost is that you get to REALLY understand women. And what you get to understand is not that pleasant to be with.....a kind of two edged sword. This is why most men will never come out of beta, smuck, loser, provider, sperm donour, cashcard. That is PREFERABLE to facing the truth about women for most men. The most irritating part is that women know all this and they keep it from us.

This 23 year old Romanian woman I had a few dates with (meaning meals) absolutely confirmed everything I was saying. She was actually RELIEVED that I put all that on the table and understood women properly because "now I do not have to pretend to be someone I am not with you". She was very clear that women are trained that if they want to land a man they have to tell all these lies to him to get him to buy the deal. I asked her why she thought the truth would not work......I could have just as easily said "I am from mars and I have two heads".....the idea of being honest with men and expecting that to work was totally foreign to her....How about that?

As far as I am aware the only woman who has actually been ALMOST completely honest with me has been my fav#1....and I even caught her out on a small lie one time.....women see lying as something that is necessary to get what they want. Sadly so since my mother drilled in to me "honesty is the best policy"...apparently that only applies to boys and men. So much for "equality".

At 49 I can safely say that the lies told to me about women by all the women I knew when I was young, and the fact they sold me a faulty bill of goods about women, is the single most disappointing aspect of my relationships with women over my lifetime. Now I tell young men "never, EVER trust a woman...EVER". The women call me a "woman hater" for that.

My reply is "my grand mothers lied to me, my mother lied to me, my aunts lied to me, my girl cousins lied to me, my female friends lied to me, my wife lied to me, my daughters lied to me and betrayed me. Yet you call me a "woman hater" for no longer trusting women and teaching young men not to trust women. But you have NOTHING to say about all these women who lied to me? Thanks for showing us men just how much you HATE US."


I agree. I hate to admit, but this seems to be the case. If you give a damn, people give you stuff. When you care, people don't. Perhaps there is more to this. A principle of abundance. I am not trying to get hookie pokie, but this seems to be the case. Great post. Glad you are back. I don't necessarily agree with everything you say, but you are a good poster, and keep posting the good stuff.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan

Postby ringspun » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:47 pm

Dark_Sol wrote:My advice, go and have fun. Go overseas and live life. I would advise Ethiopia, there, you will have people try and walk all over you. You will have to plant your feet firmly and tell them to f**k off. When you come back to the states, you realize that you're surrounded by a bunch of bitches and it doesn't hurt to tell them to f**k themselves. When they try to walk all over you, what's the worse that can happen? They get into a fist fight? Call the police? f**k no, they just get butthurt and gossip about you. Try and make you seem like the badguy, but so what? The worst, you are alone and without friends in the state, but you have a world with 7 billion people on it.


Sound advice, I much do the same... I spent years looking after women and worrying what they thought and said, I don't give a shit anymore whatsoever, once you got that in your head and never marry or have kids (again) then none of them matter. The ones who want you always come through, the others don't but then as Dark_Sol says get abroad... I have covered most of Asia and now hitting South America and the women are exceptional, I get laid by a 9/10 no problem there yet in my own country I would struggle to even find a 6/10, sure there is always somekind of money changes hands in way of food, hotel, dresses but what woman have you ever been with in the West who doesn't expect a free meal? and with regard to friends I met some real sound people on my travels who all are like minded and think much the same about Western women, its great to bitch on a bar stool whilst picking which 9/10 girl you are going to fk that night!
ringspun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: London


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests