Why Do Most Posts on Craigslist's Adult Section Gay?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Why Do Most Posts on Craigslist's Adult Section Gay?

Post by zacb »

I have looked through the adult section of fb, and regardless of whether it is straight or gay, it is mostly males on there? It seems that way for my area at least. I really hate how they ban P4P, and I have to suffer. Screw you blue label laws!
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Why Do Most Posts on Craigslist's Adult Section Gay?

Post by marklambo »

zacb wrote:I have looked through the adult section of fb, and regardless of whether it is straight or gay, it is mostly males on there? It seems that way for my area at least. I really hate how they ban P4P, and I have to suffer. Screw you blue label laws!
I'm confused of your post. You mention craigslist but then you say adult section of FB? facebook? I'm assuming you're talking about craigslist but just use www.backpage.com if you want P4P. It's the same as how craigslist was back then.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I am sorry lol. I was reading about facebook, and I put that in instead. I check backpage as well, and it was a no go. Adult friendfinder sucks as well.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

zacb wrote:I am sorry lol. I was reading about facebook, and I put that in instead. I check backpage as well, and it was a no go. Adult friendfinder sucks as well.
adult friend finder does suck. It's only good if you like to bang ugly old fat whales lol. Majority of the girls on there are scammers or girls trying to get you to sign up to their stupid webcam service.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Ah, I remember Craigslist. Back then, you could post for free sex, and regardless of your looks you COULD get some quite frequently. P4p was way better too. Now the site's full of ugly black chicks and entitled fatties looking for cash, but they can't even blow right!

But adult classified sites is the window into america's dating scene. Not even highly attractive guys can get sex from women that much now. If you don't have a car, tons of money in your bank account, have a huge house and have a huge trouser snake, forget about it! :D I had to outright lie and convince the hoes I had all of that, just to get some in this day and age. American women are so pathetic.