Ginger to return as Chief Moderator and Adviser

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

It sure makes me happy how much insults I am getting for merely existing.

Jboy, thank you for fueling them, you are as much of a jerk as they are. If I was really a moderator I would ban you first for trolling.

Rock, thank you for always using me for your entertainment needs. You're the greatest friend ever.

Winston, lock the damn thread now, aren't you getting enough traffic by now? Maybe you can make more threads about me, you know, to keep HA running and all, isn't it fun?

I'm glad to know how much venom I am getting for being female, every word I say gets twisted in here anyways.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Ginger wrote:It sure makes me happy how much insults I am getting for merely existing.

Jboy, thank you for fueling them, you are as much of a jerk as they are. If I was really a moderator I would ban you first for trolling.

Rock, thank you for always using me for your entertainment needs. You're the greatest friend ever.

Winston, lock the damn thread now, aren't you getting enough traffic by now? Maybe you can make more threads about me, you know, to keep HA running and all, isn't it fun?

I'm glad to know how much venom I am getting for being female, every word I say gets twisted in here anyways.
Maybe that's what the "J" in Jboy stands for, "Jerkboy"!

Oh look at me! everybody is attacking me because I am a female huhuhu...every word I say gets twisted because I am a female...I am such a victim! It has nothing to do with my attitude or what I say...leave me alone you brutes!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Ginger wrote:It sure makes me happy how much insults I am getting for merely existing.

Oh, yeah. You're a victim because you're female, wah wah wah wah!! It's this type of feminazi babble that'll have everyone running for the exit if Winnie is indeed serious about your bogus "promotion". This website was practically built on the idea of men flying to your home country and banging the crap out of the local women who are more feminine and less westernized than your sorry a$s, so you moderating this place would be a huge embarrassment on your part!
Now back to Hell whence you came from, you horribly Americanized insipid ¢unt!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Alas, the board has spoken:

Ginger (possibly disguised as "Jboy") is...
The board has spoken??? Who is ‘the board’ anyway?

Winston, myself, jboy, zboy1, JP, S_Parc have voiced our support for her! I believe Renata and Ladislav are in favor too (correct me if I’m wrong). Even if you strip out Winston and Lad, this group still has well over 5,000 posts here spanning many years.

Now on the other side, we have ryanx with 99 posts and Johnny 1975 with 144 fueling most of the hate. Then you’ve got 37 post Teamstan making an exit. Ask yourself, has the tiny amount of content from these guys contributed much of anything positive here.

Sure, we also have Cornfed with a general comment on women. And Outwest expressed strong sentiment against what males have become in USA and elsewhere. But I don’t think it was personal against any member here (I hope I’m right here). Oh, and one sarcastic jab from Taco, our resident market and currency wizard.

So why do you, All_That_Is_Man, have to post a comment like this? Even if you don’t like someone, you’re not supposed to make an unprovoked and hurtful attack like that. It creates a lot of bad energy.

I know this board straddles a lot of areas. But IMO and I think the opinion of certain others, the key focus should be on learning about how to be happier abroad – through experiences of expats and knowledge of locals in our focus countries. No member is perfect. Just ask Winston lol. And generally, I’ve found that people who are more intelligent often also have some edge or spunk to them.

Ginger contributed some great unique content on Phils, probably the most talked about country on this board. But we only scratched the surface so far. Yet some here decided to project all the hate they have for women onto her. And things quickly get personal in a bad way. Now that I’ve tried to get her back, a couple of marginals had to jump right back in with all the latent hate. But I’m most disappointed that you have followed their lead.

In hindsight, my prank was stupid. It just ended up in one of my friends being attacked. So I regret it. I’m sure there are more effective and less hurtful ways I could have used to try bringing her back here.

If I could delete this whole thread, I would. I wish Winston would. But knowing his policies, I doubt that will happen.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

I know it was a joke, and really the thread should not have turned out like this. But still...it turned out like this because Ginger has been able to sway certain minds here with "feminism lite" and some see through it while others are not bothered by it as much. But it is a sensitive issue because whether or not a feminist goes heavy or light on feminist influence, it is still there and still corrupts in the same way, even if it takes longer. The joke could have been made about any mainstream, widely-known feminist and it would have clearly turned into nothing more than a joke thread.

If we're going by post count mattering, then add my near 500 on the 'nay' side. Not that that is what should determine anything. I don't hate Ginger, but no woman should be a moderator of a forum that primarily deals with men and the problems of men. And the day she ends up a moderator here is the day I leave. It would be similar to how schools end up being anti-boys due in large part to being female dominated. And Ginger, if given power, could start dominating, albeit slowly. And then conveniently she makes dissenting voices vanish. Corruption by feminists, whether quickly or slowly, should be avoided. We know better. No man here should be falling for this.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Fu ck off ginger. It's not just one or two people here who dislike you, it's many. Take the hint and get lost.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

I am only posting to make my post count to 100. That's better. 8)
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Rock wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Alas, the board has spoken:

Ginger (possibly disguised as "Jboy") is...
The board has spoken??? Who is ‘the board’ anyway?

Winston, myself, jboy, zboy1, JP, S_Parc have voiced our support for her! I believe Renata and Ladislav are in favor too (correct me if I’m wrong). Even if you strip out Winston and Lad, this group still has well over 5,000 posts here spanning many years.

Now on the other side, we have ryanx with 99 posts and Johnny 1975 with 144 fueling most of the hate. Then you’ve got 37 post Teamstan making an exit. Ask yourself, has the tiny amount of content from these guys contributed much of anything positive here.

Sure, we also have Cornfed with a general comment on women. And Outwest expressed strong sentiment against what males have become in USA and elsewhere. But I don’t think it was personal against any member here (I hope I’m right here). Oh, and one sarcastic jab from Taco, our resident market and currency wizard.

So why do you, All_That_Is_Man, have to post a comment like this? Even if you don’t like someone, you’re not supposed to make an unprovoked and hurtful attack like that. It creates a lot of bad energy.

I know this board straddles a lot of areas. But IMO and I think the opinion of certain others, the key focus should be on learning about how to be happier abroad – through experiences of expats and knowledge of locals in our focus countries. No member is perfect. Just ask Winston lol. And generally, I’ve found that people who are more intelligent often also have some edge or spunk to them.

Ginger contributed some great unique content on Phils, probably the most talked about country on this board. But we only scratched the surface so far. Yet some here decided to project all the hate they have for women onto her. And things quickly get personal in a bad way. Now that I’ve tried to get her back, a couple of marginals had to jump right back in with all the latent hate. But I’m most disappointed that you have followed their lead.

In hindsight, my prank was stupid. It just ended up in one of my friends being attacked. So I regret it. I’m sure there are more effective and less hurtful ways I could have used to try bringing her back here.

If I could delete this whole thread, I would. I wish Winston would. But knowing his policies, I doubt that will happen.
I am a little confused by your post. On one hand you say it was a stupid prank and on the other you say you tried to get her back.

The hatred that you speak of was really initiated by Jboy. I immediately realized your post was a joke and I made a sarcastic comment in the same spirit. But some Juvenile prat or should I say JuvenileBoy (Jboy!) decided to stoke the flames. Do we even know who this imbecile is? Is he a real person and not some alter ego?

Some of us are more finely tuned into feminist BS in whatever form or disguise it appears. You just have to look at the way she is playing the victim card? Any one familiar with that tactic?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Comments like these are the reason I recommend you don't date Luzon women. Like American women, their always ready for a fight. This is not the case in the Southern Philippines. In Cebu, if the rice isn't on the stove when you get home from work the relationship is over.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Ginger, you get [much deserved] flak because of your views, not because of your sex. If you had come on here in support of traditional marriage, women needing to be virgins at marriage, and other similar views, then you would have been welcomed by virtually all men here. Stop playing the victim card.

If you wish to continue peddling feminist views, please take them to the multitude of forums on the web which would accept them. There is no reason to keep pushing to corrupt places - quickly or slowly - like this place. This is one of the few places on the internet which is a safe haven for men against feminism and political correctness and it should remain that way.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys. I told you this was a JOKE! An April Fool's one. I can't believe some of you guys are still taking the proposal seriously. Those of you who are must have some real issues.

One important point though: It's not logical to see Ginger as somehow "less credible" just because she is a female. If you don't agree with her on something, then you can argue or debate the merits of her points. But to focus on her gender is ridiculous and irrelevant. Try to learn to treat people FAIRLY.

I guess I will lock this thread now since the joke went far enough.

In closing though, I'd like to share these wise quotes by Dr. Wayne Dyer about conflict with Ginger and anyone else who could learn from them.

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/ ... yne_W_Dyer

“How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.â€￾
― Wayne W. Dyer

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.â€￾
― Wayne W. Dyer

“When the choice is to be right or to be kind, always make the choice that brings peaceâ€￾
― Wayne W. Dyer

“Your reputation is in the hands of others. That's what the reputation is. You can't control that. The only thing you can control is your character.â€￾
― Wayne W. Dyer

“Conflict cannot survive without your participationâ€￾
― Wayne W. Dyer

“you don't need to be better than any one else you just need to be better than you used to beâ€￾
― Wayne W. Dyer

“You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.â€￾
― Wayne W. Dyer

“With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.â€￾
― Wayne W. Dyer

“All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with
another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change
you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you
are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or
frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about
something by blaming him, but you won't succeed in changing whatever it
is about you that is making you unhappy. â€￾
― Wayne W. Dyer
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne