Ginger to return as Chief Moderator and Adviser

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Johnny1975 wrote:I haven't been here long enough to know Ginger that well. At first she seemed nice, but then I noticed that she has an attitude problem. And I think that's why some people here don't like her. I think it's ridiculous that she's making demands, and even more ridiculous that Winston is considering obliging her. Winston, don't be a p***y. But if this is an april fools joke, good one. If it's not a joke and she does come back, f**k her.
Dude, u're the one who has a problem lol. BTW, f**k u. Stop bullying the girl, why don't u square this out with me u p***y lol. Ur opinion does not matter, as u said, u are not here long enough. Rock is one of the pillars, Winston owns the place, who do u think u are?

Methinks u need a cock to stop acting like a p***y.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

ryanx wrote:But ignoring the fact that this might be an April's fool's joke...just going by her last couple of posts I am ready to commit suicide already!

I will wait a couple more days and then I will post more comments if it is not a joke.
Why do tomorrow what u can do today? Do us all a favor and commit suicide already lol.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Winston, get Ginger back and get rid of ryanx and johnny1975

Post by jboy »

Winston wrote:Rock is right. I am really impressed with Ginger. She said she'd only come back if I made her a moderator so she could get back at all the guys who argued with her before. So I agreed. She will have full banning powers too.

I hope you guys don't mind having a female moderator here. She's very smart and it will be a refreshing change here. What do you all think? Are you all cool with it?

She's very bright and active and would make things more fun and interesting here. Don't you think?
If Ginger does agree to come back, we would finally get rid of the trolls ryanx and johnny1975 who both offers no real contribution to the site. Look at how much disrespect they have to say about the matter. It shows they have no respect of Winston's decision and Rock's view of her. As I explicitly remember they harassed her and call her names. We know Ginger is legit and helps bring traffic to the site, VS those two trolls are a complete waste of time. The forum bigwigs and regulars respects her and values her insights, can we say the same for those who are hating on her?

Seriously Winston, you gotta think which is best for your site. We need quality posters. People are leaving and not posting as much because the site has gone to the dogs recently.

We could get rid of taco too and his doom predictions lol.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston, get Ginger back and get rid of ryanx and johnny

Post by ryanx »

jboy wrote:If Ginger does agree to come back, we would finally get rid of the trolls ryanx and johnny1975 who both offers no real contribution to the site. Look at how much disrespect they have to say about the matter. It shows they have no respect of Winston's decision and Rock's view of her. As I explicitly remember they harassed her and call her names. We know Ginger is legit and helps bring traffic to the site, VS those two trolls are a complete waste of time. The forum bigwigs and regulars respects her and values her insights, can we say the same for those who are hating on her?

Seriously Winston, you gotta think which is best for your site. We need quality posters. People are leaving and not posting as much because the site has gone to the dogs recently.

johnny1975: Do you want to handle this or should I take care of it? lol. What is this word I am thinking of? It rhymes with toy, it means not quite a man yet...not mature or grown up. I give up.

The power of the p***y must not be underestimated especially when you are just a boy. Oh, I just remembered!
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

ryanx wrote:
jboy wrote:If Ginger does agree to come back, we would finally get rid of the trolls ryanx and johnny1975 who both offers no real contribution to the site. Look at how much disrespect they have to say about the matter. It shows they have no respect of Winston's decision and Rock's view of her. As I explicitly remember they harassed her and call her names. We know Ginger is legit and helps bring traffic to the site, VS those two trolls are a complete waste of time. The forum bigwigs and regulars respects her and values her insights, can we say the same for those who are hating on her?

johnny1975: Do you want to handle this or should I take care of it? lol. What is this word I am thinking of? It rhymes with toy, it means not quite a man yet...not mature or grown up. I give up.

The power of the p***y must not be underestimated especially when you are just a boy. Oh, I just remembered!
U can't even square it out with me like a man, who's the p***y now? Call me a boy, I call u a wrinkly old p***y lol.

Seriously, what's up with u and johnny1975 tag team thing? R u dweebs bed partners? Bend over and I'll make u squeal like the pig u are lol.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

jboy wrote:
ryanx wrote:

U can't even square it out with me like a man, who's the p***y now? Call me a boy, I call u a wrinkly old p***y lol.

Seriously, what's up with u and johnny1975 tag team thing? R u dweebs bed partners? Bend over and I'll make u squeal like the pig u are lol.
I can't exactly call you a man, now, can I? What kind of a man would get all excited and hysterical over the return of a female poster and start insulting his brothers?

And what's with all these offers to bend other men over? :roll: is it something you picked up during your wrestling days?
Last edited by ryanx on April 1st, 2013, 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

methinks Rock posted this thread as a joke anyways lol. Good one everyone, its very entertaining. I'm laughing so hard it hurts. Hooray for Rock's great idea. This forum at least gets some posters back in when we mention the G-girl, we should make more topics about her for psycho venting. I'm having so much fun.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Who is Ginger? (serious question)
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Bane wrote:Who is Ginger? (serious question)
She's the worst filipina that ever lived. The embodiment of what white dicks fear the most.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Look guys. Ginger is a smart person with a good heart and conscience. She even was honorable enough to apologize to me in person when she felt she said something to me that she shouldn't have. Few people apologize like that. You gotta give her credit.

To those of you who don't like Ginger or can't stand her: Just put her on ignore. Then you won't see her posts and won't have to deal with them.

Please put your egos aside and act like mature adults and respect basic civil boundaries. Thanks.

PS - You guys had better start being nice to her. Or else when she becomes moderator, you may find yourself banned. Don't say I didn't warn you. ;)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Ok, so it was a prank, sorta. But

1. Winston did meet Ginger last weekend and was very positively impressed with her.

2. He wants her back, I want her back, and others want her back too.

But some of you guys (a small minority of posters) can't handle a Pinay who does not fit neatly into the slot you try to force all of them into. Ginger speaks and writes English pretty much like a post graduate level Anglo girl yet she's very different value and behavior wise than most of the women you ran away from or wanna avoid at home.

I believe the quality and accuracy of forum content would improve dramatically if we could attract some well educated English fluent locals to contribute on some of ou r favorite hotspots. Would you rather just rely on a bunch of expat males who for the most part can only go so deep in their host culture and may sometimes interpret things incorrectly. Localizing is not the same as being local. Ideally, we can get both perspectives.

Ginger I'm sorry about this thread since it attracted insults. I was hoping it would just give you a lighthearted way to come back. I underestimated the response we would get from the 2 or 3 haters who have emerged in spite of this being April Fools Day.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

She should do some rhyme to prove she has the groves then show the moves and sing a karaoke "ban another day".
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The most important thing is that Ginger's not a sleeper cell for WomansView, the infamous passive-aggressive born again Church goer, with a hidden agenda of manipulation and portraying AWs as the perma-victim. Since Winston's done his ID check then it's probably ok.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Winston wrote:Look guys. Ginger is a smart person with a good heart and conscience. She even was honorable enough to apologize to me in person when she felt she said something to me that she shouldn't have. Few people apologize like that. You gotta give her credit.

To those of you who don't like Ginger or can't stand her: Just put her on ignore. Then you won't see her posts and won't have to deal with them.

Please put your egos aside and act like mature adults and respect basic civil boundaries. Thanks.

PS - You guys had better start being nice to her. Or else when she becomes moderator, you may find yourself banned. Don't say I didn't warn you. ;)
Winston, why are you letting ryanx and johnny1975 have a field day on a valuable forum member who you have known to be legit? They don't respect your opinion. I don't see them contributing anything of value to this site, hence there is no reason for them to be here. Ban them. They did the same a few months back to heruntil she got fed up for being harrassed and targetd by these women haters for no reason. Ginger isn't even a feminist and yet she is being treate like vermin by forum lightweights and the worst part is, those who are in power are letting it happen. Don't you wonder why people who actually post helpful content don't or seldom post anymore?
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Rock wrote:Ok, so it was a prank, sorta. But

1. Winston did meet Ginger last weekend and was very positively impressed with her.

2. He wants her back, I want her back, and others want her back too.

But some of you guys (a small minority of posters) can't handle a Pinay who does not fit neatly into the slot you try to force all of them into. Ginger speaks and writes English pretty much like a post graduate level Anglo girl yet she's very different value and behavior wise than most of the women you ran away from or wanna avoid at home.

I believe the quality and accuracy of forum content would improve dramatically if we could attract some well educated English fluent locals to contribute on some of ou r favorite hotspots. Would you rather just rely on a bunch of expat males who for the most part can only go so deep in their host culture and may sometimes interpret things incorrectly. Localizing is not the same as being local. Ideally, we can get both perspectives.

Ginger I'm sorry about this thread since it attracted insults. I was hoping it would just give you a lighthearted way to come back. I underestimated the response we would get from the 2 or 3 haters who have emerged in spite of this being April Fools Day.
I want Ginger back, but more than that, I want ryanx and johnny1975 out of here. We could fill this forum with will n dowd's escapades or billy's rhymes lol. That is a hell lot of improvement over those trolls. Getting rid of them would prolly improve the site's aura dramatically lol.

On another note, methinks the likes of Ginger is better off not being exposed to the degenerates we keep as 'pets' round here. The gems she posts would only be used by the degenerates to contaminate the Phillies.
Last edited by jboy on April 1st, 2013, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.