Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Ginger to return as Chief Moderator and Adviser

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Lighten up you guys. Yeah, it was an April Fool's joke. Me, Rock and Ginger decided to pull it on you all as a prank. lol. Rock, you shouldn't have spoiled it so early. I would have waited til tomorrow. lol

Guys, why don't you just pretend that Ginger is a guy, so you don't have any preconceptions of her? That would help. Just assume that she is a guy.

Or you can put her on ignore. Or Ginger should put those of you who don't like her, on ignore too.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Ginger is a guy

Postby jboy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Winston wrote:Lighten up you guys. Yeah, it was an April Fool's joke. Me, Rock and Ginger decided to pull it on you all as a prank. lol. Rock, you shouldn't have spoiled it so early. I would have waited til tomorrow. lol

Guys, why don't you just pretend that Ginger is a guy, so you don't have any preconceptions of her? That would help. Just assume that she is a guy.

Or you can put her on ignore. Or Ginger should put those of you who don't like her, on ignore too.

I confess, me and Ginger are one and the same (I'm a guy), that makes her a guy! End of story lol
jboy
Freshman Poster

Postby Renata » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:47 pm

It would be interesting to have some Russian, Polish, Ethiopian, even attract some Arab & Persian girls to the board to get a different perspective.

You guys like foreign women right? Not a bad idea at all.

Or do you guys feel like girls posting here makes you uncomfortable & it's intrusive?
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby ladislav » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Ginger please be gentle. Don't call anyone that mentions that he had bad dinner at Chowking and that they didn't have the sauce that he likes a racist xenophobe and don't ban him.

There was one guy who went to Manila and saw that a policeman was urinating at a wall and wrote about it. He got many responses from enraged Filipinos most of which looked like this:

F**k you F**k you!! F*************************************************k yooooooooooooooooooooooou! Shut up shut up shut up, shuuuuuut up!F**k you F**k you!! F*************************************************k yooooooooooooooooooooooou! F**k you F**k you!! F*************************************************k yooooooooooooooooooooooouShut up shut up shut up, shuuuuuut up!!F**k you F**k you!! F*************************************************k yooooooooooooooooooooooou! Shut up shut up shut up, shuuuuuut up! F**k you F**k you!! F*************************************************k yooooooooooooooooooooooou! Get out get out, get oooooooooooooooooooooout!!! Racits racist raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacist!

Kind of an overkill, don't you think?
Last edited by ladislav on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:27 pm

jboy wrote:
Bane wrote:Who is Ginger? (serious question)

She's the worst filipina that ever lived. The embodiment of what white dicks fear the most.

Why do you say that? I thought you were on her side?

Isn't it sort of a paradox here, in that some of you guys hate women having an opinion, but yet you care about women enough to go abroad for them? I mean if you really like/love women, why would you not want them here? Isn't that sort of paradoxical?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby jboy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Lol I was being sarcastic Winston.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Winston wrote:
jboy wrote:
Bane wrote:Who is Ginger? (serious question)

She's the worst filipina that ever lived. The embodiment of what white dicks fear the most.

Why do you say that? I thought you were on her side?

Winston, it's just a tongue-in-cheek comment. Kinda like when u asked a certain Pinay how she could get to Thailand and she commented "I swam" lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Maker55 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:47 pm

I've never spoken to her.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:40 pm

I sure hope this is a parody of the AVfM incident and not a serious consideration. Granting someone "Chief Moderator" status of this particular website just for having a vag!na is gonna end your credibility and career instantly, Winnie. Don't do it. Women already police and "PC" the entire western hemisphere. Why these forums, too?

Flame me all you want, but the good men will surely leave if Ginger returns as an authority figure.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby jboy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:36 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I sure hope this is a parody of the AVfM incident and not a serious consideration. Granting someone "Chief Moderator" status of this particular website just for having a vag!na is gonna end your credibility and career instantly, Winnie. Don't do it. Women already police and "PC" the entire western hemisphere. Why these forums, too?

Flame me all you want, but the good men will surely leave if Ginger returns as an authority figure.

I see the same set of G-girl haters lol (ryanx, johnny1975, taco, allthatisman....mguy and ghost still missing though lol). All of them combined does not contribute to the site as much as someone like Ginger does.

I got a problem with paranoid sick dudes hating someone for having a vag!na jus cuz they can't get any.

Bro Rock, what a job for exposing your friend to public ridicule. I gotta give you an award for this man, lol.

This thread jus shows how degenerates here are given free reign and how forum lightweights have no respect whatsoever for the founder itself.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Postby ryanx » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:44 am

jboy wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:I sure hope this is a parody of the AVfM incident and not a serious consideration. Granting someone "Chief Moderator" status of this particular website just for having a vag!na is gonna end your credibility and career instantly, Winnie. Don't do it. Women already police and "PC" the entire western hemisphere. Why these forums, too?

I see the same set of G-girl haters lol (ryanx, johnny1975, taco, allthatisman....mguy and ghost still missing though lol). All of them combined does not contribute to the site as much as someone like Ginger does.

I got a problem with paranoid sick dudes hating someone for having a vag!na jus cuz they can't get any.

Bro Rock, what a job for exposing your friend to public ridicule. I gotta give you an award for this man, lol.

This thread jus shows how degenerates here are given free reign and how forum lightweights have no respect whatsoever for the founder itself.

Why don't you go and join some cult where they might have a need for the talents of a closet homosexual zealot nutter? You can have all the naked wrestling your heart desires with guys without feeling any shame.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Postby ryanx » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:49 am

Renata wrote:It would be interesting to have some Russian, Polish, Ethiopian, even attract some Arab & Persian girls to the board to get a different perspective.

You guys like foreign women right? Not a bad idea at all.

Or do you guys feel like girls posting here makes you uncomfortable & it's intrusive?

As long as they are normal human beings like you, no problem :)
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:07 am

jboy wrote:

I see the same set of G-girl haters lol (ryanx, johnny1975, taco, allthatisman....mguy and ghost still missing though lol). All of them combined does not contribute to the site as much as someone like Ginger does. <-- *sigh* Another pus$y-begging sheeple faggot...

jboy, I sure hope that you're being an omega simp for an April Fools prank, because if not, you are truly a lost cause. Enjoy your blue pill.
And didn't you just join barely 3 months ago? This makes you a "forum lightweight".
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby Cornfed » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:43 am

Winston wrote:Isn't it sort of a paradox here, in that some of you guys hate women having an opinion, but yet you care about women enough to go abroad for them? I mean if you really like/love women, why would you not want them here? Isn't that sort of paradoxical?

There is a time and a place for everything. Women are for entertaining men, birthing children and doing menial chores for men, the end. They don't belong on forums in the main, their "opinions" are worthless and they should never be given authority over men.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston, get Ginger back and get rid of ryanx and johnny

Postby Taco » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:15 am

jboy wrote:
We could get rid of taco too and his doom predictions lol.

I've got news for you, I've been banned from this forum 4 times. Don't worry, the shit storm cometh!

US Dollar vs. Gold Chart
http://traderdannorcini.blogspot.com/20 ... chart.html
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions