Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


P@ssed at RooshV for Banning Me.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

zacb
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1536
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Somewhere out in the American West (for now)

P@ssed at RooshV for Banning Me.

Post by zacb » April 1st, 2013, 6:55 pm

That makes me really angry. I actually found the lifestyle se tion quite useful and full of hustlers (in a good way) but no soone rdid I post on the forums did I get banned for being a troll. If you can check it out, check out zacb posts. I replyed to an older thread, asked what peoples views on politic was, asked about game and how it applied to my situation, asked about hard asset investing, and maybe one other thing, and I was banned. Which do you think got me banned? Thanks
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25914
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » April 1st, 2013, 7:01 pm

What reason did they give for banning you? I should make a video soon directed at him for being a very poor moderator on his forum. The guy must be a control freak. Probably, he's not very pleasant or fun to be around in person either, even if he is intelligent and insightful.

Why did you write "p@ssed" instead of "pissed"?
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

onethousandknives
Freshman Poster
Posts: 483
Joined: January 26th, 2013, 12:35 am

Post by onethousandknives » April 1st, 2013, 7:15 pm

Generally when people become "gurus" they become assholes as well.

For example, Mark Rippetoe is a well known strength training writer/coach in USA. I asked an odd, but real question, about strength training related to my sport, and also expressed my own opinions that differed from his. His forum is moderated, as in he approves posts. Instead of just telling me he doesn't like my posts and to stop posting, he's just passive aggressive and just doesn't approve any of my posts.

But generally any person that claims to know everything or be the best will generally be a dick. This applies to everything in life. Listen to people who have an attitude of humility instead of "gurus" who state their way is the only way for every person regardless of circumstances.

zacb
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1536
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Somewhere out in the American West (for now)

Post by zacb » April 1st, 2013, 7:18 pm

Well I wrote pissed, because I remember you saying something about using certain terms, like the f bomb, and so it kind of stuck for other words. Lol. He said I was a troll, but the only things I could think of is asking about how game would be different for people with Aspergers, would game work as well in smaller towns, maybe resurrecting an old thread, or talking about politics. But the weird thing is that I never was trying to harm him or his business. And the reason I found his site interesting was on account of the lifestyle side of the site and the guides. Otherwise, I had no compelling reason to sign up. I wish I could appeal it, but his loss I guess.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25914
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » April 1st, 2013, 7:50 pm

onethousandknives wrote:Generally when people become "gurus" they become assholes as well.

For example, Mark Rippetoe is a well known strength training writer/coach in USA. I asked an odd, but real question, about strength training related to my sport, and also expressed my own opinions that differed from his. His forum is moderated, as in he approves posts. Instead of just telling me he doesn't like my posts and to stop posting, he's just passive aggressive and just doesn't approve any of my posts.

But generally any person that claims to know everything or be the best will generally be a dick. This applies to everything in life. Listen to people who have an attitude of humility instead of "gurus" who state their way is the only way for every person regardless of circumstances.
How come I never became an asshole then?

Zac, did Roosh himself ban you, or his moderators? Maybe you can email him personally and see if he will intervene? His email address is on his website.

If his moderators are unfair to people, and Roosh knows and doesn't care, then technically that makes him a cold unfeeling asshole. Not a nice guy. This means the women in his life are not fortunate and we should pity them.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

onethousandknives
Freshman Poster
Posts: 483
Joined: January 26th, 2013, 12:35 am

Post by onethousandknives » April 1st, 2013, 8:41 pm

Well, your site doesn't really say you'll be doomed to hell for not going abroad or anything. You're just like "if you think this is cool, then follow my ebook/join my forum."

Also, you ask people here for advice and are open to criticism regarding your lifestyle or whatnot.

But also, you're not really "successful." As in, you are still on the road to happier abroad and haven't figured it all out yet. And you're honest about it at least on these forums, if not your main page.

Here's a quote describing the situation:
"Whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are
always so sure of themselves, and wiser people are full of
doubts"
― George Bernard Shaw

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1457
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Post by MrPeabody » April 1st, 2013, 10:03 pm

In my opinion, Rooshv is one of the best moderated sites on the Internet. He has a zero tolerance policy for trolls, and as a result there are a lot more serious posts. Additionally, more men there are actually living abroad and giving useful information. There has to be some way of making it more costly to be a troll, and they have found a good formula. Also, they limit enrollment to only one time a month, so if someone trolls they have to sit out for a month at the very least. Every website's policy is set by the owner who can do what he wants.

zacb
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1536
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Somewhere out in the American West (for now)

Post by zacb » April 2nd, 2013, 2:10 am

Do you know his email? I will check around, but I don't know if it was Roosh or the moderator.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: P@ssed at RooshV for Banning Me.

Post by Teal Lantern » April 2nd, 2013, 2:46 am

zacb wrote:That makes me really angry. I actually found the lifestyle se tion quite useful and full of hustlers (in a good way) but no soone rdid I post on the forums did I get banned for being a troll. If you can check it out, check out zacb posts. I replyed to an older thread, asked what peoples views on politic was, asked about game and how it applied to my situation, asked about hard asset investing, and maybe one other thing, and I was banned. Which do you think got me banned? Thanks
Being new and asking a bunch of questions, before contributing much.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Anti-American
Freshman Poster
Posts: 286
Joined: September 22nd, 2012, 5:44 am

Post by Anti-American » April 2nd, 2013, 3:28 am

RooshV is a fraud.

FinalShots
Freshman Poster
Posts: 90
Joined: September 6th, 2011, 3:11 am
Location: american south
Contact:

Post by FinalShots » April 2nd, 2013, 3:59 am

People are giving Roosh V too much credit here. I voluntarily left his forum.

The forum is LOADED with bullshit info all over the travel sites. Stuff like all women in a given area love Black men when most don't in reality, stuff about locations when the given bar was changed about 10 years back, and stuff about how things work in a given area when in reality they don't work like that at all (customs, currency, culture, markets, etc.).

Roosh bans anyone and everyone. Most new users are banned. The guy who banned you was probably his piece of shit mod tuthmosis. The site is full of nonsense and you should not bother with it at all.
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/

Anti-American
Freshman Poster
Posts: 286
Joined: September 22nd, 2012, 5:44 am

Post by Anti-American » April 2nd, 2013, 4:56 am

FinalShots wrote:People are giving Roosh V too much credit here. I voluntarily left his forum.

The forum is LOADED with bullshit info all over the travel sites. Stuff like all women in a given area love Black men when most don't in reality, stuff about locations when the given bar was changed about 10 years back, and stuff about how things work in a given area when in reality they don't work like that at all (customs, currency, culture, markets, etc.).

Roosh bans anyone and everyone. Most new users are banned. The guy who banned you was probably his piece of shit mod tuthmosis. The site is full of nonsense and you should not bother with it at all.
Yep, that is very true. Also check out what these guys say about RooshV:

http://kennyspuathoughts.com/2013/02/14 ... ing-spree/

http://kennyspuathoughts.com/2013/02/14 ... his-blogs/

http://kennyspuathoughts.com/2013/02/14 ... or-virgin/

http://kennyspuathoughts.com/2013/02/14 ... a-roosh-v/

http://kennyspuathoughts.com/2012/12/23 ... shv-style/

http://kennyspuathoughts.com/2013/02/14 ... a-roosh-v/

http://postmasculine.com/forum/Thread-a ... hV-website

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=201015

http://www.aaronsleazy.com/forum/viewto ... =15&t=1268

http://puahate.com/showthread.php?t=29168

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/2012/05/2 ... -business/

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/2012/11/1 ... -revealed/

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/2012/08/1 ... ing-world/

Billy
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1144
Joined: January 21st, 2012, 7:01 pm

Post by Billy » April 2nd, 2013, 3:52 pm

He says I want you to be beta on his forum and it works. I am very beta there:) though without Winston I would not have joined though it does not bring much to be a member...

zacb
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1536
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Somewhere out in the American West (for now)

Post by zacb » April 2nd, 2013, 4:19 pm

It has been two days, and no reply. Sheesh, talk about insecure. I have heard other people claim he runs his forum like a dictator. Apparently they are right.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Billy
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1144
Joined: January 21st, 2012, 7:01 pm

Post by Billy » April 2nd, 2013, 4:32 pm

zacb wrote:It has been two days, and no reply. Sheesh, talk about insecure. I have heard othe rpeople claim he runs his forum like a dictator. Apparently they ar eright.
Yes, his forum is little bit fascist. They want the elite there at least the normal. Asperger guys, minorities, midgets, indians are not very wellcome.

white power!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”