P@ssed at RooshV for Banning Me

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I think Rooshv seems pretty honest overall. I remember reading one of his trip reports about living in Denmark for 3 months. He said the women weren't all that great looking on average and not all that approachable. He posted pictures of the typical look of women on the street and gave many examples of his experiences.

This is contrary to some guys trip reports i've read where they talk up the girls big time and give very vague accounts about their success.
rosawalton
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by rosawalton »

MrPeabody wrote:
April 2nd, 2013, 11:26 am
Actually, I think Rooshv is doing a reasonably good job of simulating a manly environment in virtual space. Imagine going to a gym on the first day. You can bench press 60 pounds, but you are loud, cracking stupid jokes, and making rude comments to the guys who can bench press 500 pounds and have been there for ten years. Do you think anything is going to happen to you? But, that is what guys do on their first day on a forum because they think they are anonymous and they are use to getting away with it. There is a learning process here. If you register on the forum, read the rules very carefully and act like you would in a real setting. You will do fine. It's really not that hard. I know he is reasonable because I have had said some controversial things and haven't even gotten a warning. Also, look at at it from a different perspective. Sometimes the person kicking you off a forum is doing you a huge service by preventing you from saying anymore damaging things. The Internet is NOT anonymous like you think. Google the words "big data". Everything on the Internet is recorded for ever and eventually everything you say will be linked to your identity and available to a potential future employer. Programs have already been developed that can link your identities over multiple websites. The technology, including parallel processing of sophisticated statistical algorithms, is moving at warp spead.

Look at this website to see if you can find yourself.
http://www.truepeoplesearch.net/
Look at the below programs available to the public. They can be used to do massively parallel processing of sophisticated statistical algorithms. And this is what they make available to the public.

https://code.google.com/p/octopy/

http://orange.biolab.si/

Like Rooshv says - be beta on the forum.
How does it work? For best people finding?
Best people finding a website truepeoplesearch .net
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

onethousandknives wrote:
April 1st, 2013, 12:41 pm
Well, your site doesn't really say you'll be doomed to hell for not going abroad or anything. You're just like "if you think this is cool, then follow my ebook/join my forum."

Also, you ask people here for advice and are open to criticism regarding your lifestyle or whatnot.

But also, you're not really "successful." As in, you are still on the road to happier abroad and haven't figured it all out yet. And you're honest about it at least on these forums, if not your main page.

Here's a quote describing the situation:
"Whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are
always so sure of themselves, and wiser people are full of
doubts"
― George Bernard Shaw
Of course I'm not going to say that, because each site and niche appeals to different people, and there is no one way that's right for everyone, because everyone is different. Niche sites like this appeal to niche people. That's common sense. I'm not stupid enough to claim that one thing is right for everyone.

Depends on your definition of "successful". Why is Rooshv considered successful? Because he says he is? lol. If your needs are small and you are easily content with little, then you can call that success. If you are a greedy materialistic American or Asian, you may define success as having a lot of money, a big house and a nice car. So it depends on your definition. A dog's definition of success and happiness would be to find a loving owner that feeds it everyday.

Keep in mind that Rooshv never found a permanent soulmate or perfect lover that will stay with him either. I've met several soulmates, but the universe always takes them away from me or makes them do a 180 without knowing why. Some people are cursed in love. It's not a choice and it's out of their control. It's simply destiny. Not everyone is gonna find a soulmate who will stay with them permanently. And even those who have partners do not always have the right one for them that makes them happy. Some guys have women who don't even like sex, which sucks, but is true.

Even if I haven't found my ideal HA location, at least I know I'm HA and that's what matters. There's no such thing as perfect anyway. You just gotta roll with the punches in life.

To me, success isn't about having money or girls, it's about being free to do whatever you love and not caring what others think. And having good moral character and virtues and integrity and self-respect too. If a man doesn't have that, then he's nothing. Then he's a true loser.

But the point is, even if I was a successful guru, I don't abuse my power or act like an a-hole. Notice how I don't abuse my power here in the forum or act like an a-hole or control freak. I'm wise and tolerant and try to be open minded and understanding of others. Why can't more men be like that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:
April 1st, 2013, 2:03 pm
In my opinion, Rooshv is one of the best moderated sites on the Internet. He has a zero tolerance policy for trolls, and as a result there are a lot more serious posts. Additionally, more men there are actually living abroad and giving useful information. There has to be some way of making it more costly to be a troll, and they have found a good formula. Also, they limit enrollment to only one time a month, so if someone trolls they have to sit out for a month at the very least. Every website's policy is set by the owner who can do what he wants.
Even if they are effective at dealing with trolls, you forget that their forum also bans a lot of people for trivial reasons and sometimes for no reason too. They are very subjective and petty, and have no tolerance or open-mindedness or freedom for differing opinions, unlike here. They are too control freakish. You should acknowledge that downside of their forum too. You sound like you like authoritarianism, do you? If so there are big downsides to that you know.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:
April 8th, 2013, 9:22 pm
Winston wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:In my opinion, Rooshv is one of the best moderated sites on the Internet. He has a zero tolerance policy for trolls, and as a result there are a lot more serious posts. Additionally, more men there are actually living abroad and giving useful information. There has to be some way of making it more costly to be a troll, and they have found a good formula. Also, they limit enrollment to only one time a month, so if someone trolls they have to sit out for a month at the very least. Every website's policy is set by the owner who can do what he wants.
That sounds like cheap and narrow propaganda with no thought. How do you define a troll? Just because someone has a disagreement with Roosh or anyone else doesn't make that person a troll. Anyone can label someone a troll who has a differing opinion. But that's not fair nor does it honor or respect free speech. It's pure closed minded bigotry.

The bottom line is: Successful or not, RooshV DOES NOT care about people being treated FAIRLY on his forum. I do. This means that likely, he is a narrow minded prick in real life too, who is not considerate or respectful toward others, which would turn off any decent woman as well.
A troll means someone who is disrupting the forum. It is actually pretty simple for someone who can think clearly. The bottom line is that men feel safe to put the time into putting together some serious posts, especially in finance and lifestyle, since they know that after all that effort a troll isn't going to respond with a nasty one liner. He has turned the tables by making life expensive for the trolls and safe for the serious posters. In that respect, his compassion is overwhelming. This is just a natural evolution of the Internet as people find ways of civilizing the forums. Producing good information is the key to longevity.
If that's your definition of a troll, then I agree with you. However, that's not the only definition of a troll to them. They seem to think anyone who disagrees with them or points out their errors, is a troll, even if he's right, even if he does so in a polite manner. You keep forgetting that. You sound like a narrow minded guy. Why?

For example, I was banned from the Roosh forum once too, just for pointing out some factual errors some of their posters were making about me. There's nothing wrong with pointing out lies and errors of course. But being men have big arrogant egos and never like to be wrong, even when they are actually wrong, they don't like me doing that. So they see me as the DISRUPTIVE one, even if I'm in the right and not doing anything wrong. Do you see how that goes? It's all very subjective and narrow minded of course. In this case, good and bad, right and wrong, are easily flipped. Do you think that's a good thing?

In this case, I got banned simply for arguing with a senior member there. Since he has seniority, any new person that argues with him, even if he's in the right, is automatically a disruptive member. See how subjective that is? How would you feel MrPeaBody, if you corrected someone's lies about you, and for doing so, you were seen as a disruptive member? Would you like that? Think about it. It's easy for you to ignore injustice against others, but what about when it happens to you? Do you ever consider such things? Or do you only see one side of every story like narrow people do? lol

If you were on a feminist forum and you were for men's rights, they would see you as a troll and disruptive too. You see how subjective and biased that is? So you see, this is not an objective science at all. It's all about personal bias, ego, subjectivity, etc. To an evil person, a good person is seen as bad and disruptive. For example, in Batman, when Batman disrupts the Joker's plans or the villain's plans, he becomes the disruptive enemy that gets in the way of the plan, even if he's the good guy. And in Superman, Lex Luthor sees Superman as the nuisance that always disrupts his plans and diabolical scemes. Hence Supermans is disruptive to the villain Lex Luthor. Do you see how that goes?

It's all very simple. Why do I need to explain this to you guys?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: P@ssed at RooshV for Banning Me

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
July 11th, 2013, 9:01 am
People are calling Rooshv a fraud etc.. and i'm still trying to figure out what exactly people are accusing him of lying about. From what I gather he's saying that going abroad for women is better than the U.S. That is pretty much a given around these parts.

I've been reading his forum for awhile and I do see a lot of people getting banned daily for trollish behavior but i'm not seeing the part where he's a control freak or perpetrating some kind of fraud. I also found pretty good travel info from the point of asian-americans on his site so obviously he's not auto-banning all non black/middle eastern minorities.

It seems like a lot of other forums are just waging cyber war with him for marketing reasons.
Because you are seeing what you wanna see. I've personally experienced otherwise there.

For example, I was banned from the Roosh forum once too, just for pointing out some factual errors some of their posters were making about me. There's nothing wrong with pointing out lies and errors of course. But being men have big arrogant egos and never like to be wrong, even when they are actually wrong, they don't like me doing that. So they see me as the DISRUPTIVE one, even if I'm in the right and not doing anything wrong. Do you see how that goes? It's all very subjective and narrow minded of course. In this case, good and bad, right and wrong, are easily flipped. Do you think that's a good thing?

In this case, I got banned simply for arguing with a senior member there. Since he has seniority, any new person that argues with him, even if he's in the right, is automatically a disruptive member. See how subjective that is? How would you feel if you corrected someone's lies about you, and for doing so, you were seen as a disruptive member? Would you like that? Think about it. It's easy for you to ignore injustice against others, but what about when it happens to you? Do you ever consider such things? Or do you only see one side of every story like narrow people do? lol

If you were on a feminist forum and you were for men's rights, they would see you as a troll and disruptive too. You see how subjective and biased that is? So you see, this is not an objective science at all. It's all about personal bias, ego, subjectivity, etc. To an evil person, a good person is seen as bad and disruptive. For example, in Batman, when Batman disrupts the Joker's plans or the villain's plans, he becomes the disruptive enemy that gets in the way of the plan, even if he's the good guy. And in Superman, Lex Luthor sees Superman as the nuisance that always disrupts his plans and diabolical scemes. Hence Supermans is disruptive to the villain Lex Luthor. Do you see how that goes?

It's all very simple. Why do I need to explain this to you guys?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: P@ssed at RooshV for Banning Me

Post by Winston »

FinalShots wrote:
April 18th, 2013, 9:29 pm
I have the feel that people who defend Roosh V are closely linked with him. He has a habit of sending out people to silence others on forums where Roosh is being bashed. PUAHate seems to be the only site where Roosh can be exposed but the site overall is garbage. I have chatted with the guy and seen how he runs his forum, he bans people at will for just disagreeing with him. Dude has massive ego issues.

Fortunately many blogs out there have ridiculed him and exposed him, even putting up his pictures in the process. His new blog is a joke and the guy's forum has no credibility. It is all minorities (mainly just Black men) talking about where in the world they can land White women, so sad and desperate.
Then how come they haven't sent anyone here to defend Roosh yet? Is it because we are older, more rational, more down to earth than them, so we intimidate them? Perhaps they know they can't beat us in direct confrontation or debate? lol. Or we are too authentic or intellectual so they know they can't stand up to us, because we tell the truth about them? So they're afraid of their own reflection? lol. I don't think we've ever had a single Roosh defender here. Only a few refugees from there, but never an apologist.