Abnormal people have to be supressed so that normal people..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Abnormal people have to be supressed so that normal people..

Post by clowny »

I read a post recently by Cornfed (can't remember what thread it was in) where he said that abnormal people have to be suppressed so that normal people can practice their normality. I wholeheartedly agree with this ideology. I also believe this needs to be taken further. I think all the abnormal people who are ruining western society, such as people who promote homosexual rights, feminism, illegal wars (vietnam, iraq), genital mutilation, and other human filth need to be segregated from the rest of society. I believe these individuals should be micro-chipped and monitored, and should they attempt to contaminate the rest of society by leaving their community and integrating into the mainstream community, they must be immediately arrested, tortured, and returned to their community. In this way, we can keep the freaks out of mainstream society so that the rest of us can live in peace and harmony.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Abnormal people have to be supressed so that normal peop

Post by Cornfed »

clowny wrote:I also believe this needs to be taken further. I think all the abnormal people who are ruining western society, such as people who promote homosexual rights, feminism, illegal wars (vietnam, iraq), genital mutilation, and other human filth need to be segregated from the rest of society. I believe these individuals should be micro-chipped and monitored, and should they attempt to contaminate the rest of society by leaving their community and integrating into the mainstream community, they must be immediately arrested, tortured, and returned to their community. In this way, we can keep the freaks out of mainstream society so that the rest of us can live in peace and harmony.
Given that those people are all genocidal traitors wiping out their own host cultures, it would make more sense to execute the lot of them ASAP.