Why can't I join the MGTOW forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Thailand Rockstar
Freshman Poster

Post by Thailand Rockstar »

MGTOW??
Are you into Thai girls, dating, partying and living like a rockstar in Thailand?

Then go here >> http://www.thailandrockstar.com
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Thailand Rockstar wrote:MGTOW??
Men Gravitating To Online Whining
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

All the MGTOW hate here on HA is probably the main reason this site has lost its flair. It's like we're reading man-hating, female worshipping, feminazi babble.

"They choose not to waste money on whores??????? WOMEN HATERS!!!!!!!!!!1111"

Winnie, put a fork in this website. It's done.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:All the MGTOW hate here on HA is probably the main reason this site has lost its flair. It's like we're reading man-hating, female worshipping, feminazi babble.
Some of us here support functional human society. MGTOW are feminists who agree that females and children should be left to the elite and dirtbags and therefore are on the side of the genocide agenda and are collaborators in the marginalization of ordinary men.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Cornfed wrote:Some of us here support functional human society. MGTOW are feminists who agree that females and children should be left to the elite and dirtbags and therefore are on the side of the genocide agenda and are collaborators in the marginalization of ordinary men.
Females CHOOSE to be under the elite. Likewise, females CHOOSE dirtbags to give all of their pus$y to. The real victims are the children who have NO CHOICE but to be ruled by the females. The children therein become, you guessed it, dirtbags (if they're male) or man-hating skanks (if they're female) in reflection of the elite agenda. And the cycle continues. None of the shit that the world is in today would ever be possible if women didn't CHOOSE destruction.

MGTOW are ordinary men who are all for the restoration of a functional society, but when women CHOOSE misandry and narcissism as the capital principles of the post-modern world (western or otherwise), exactly what options are any man left with? MGTOW and Winston Wu share a very similar notion that, in a nutshell, "A fu¢ked up society can NOT be reasoned with or changed." MGTOW are not in agreeance with feminism at all. They simply understand that feminism can only be stopped after its own collapse because males are now second class citizens, and females are the ring leaders of the shit circus we call society. Shitty deal, right? Where HA's solution may be, "Let's flee to non-western countries and sign contracts with the women there!", MGTOW probably see this as insanity since they see this as the same process of modern-day marriage that has left so many men denied sex/love, robbed in court, robbed of their own children, robbed of their possessions, their soul, etc.

Like in the Matrix, society as we know it is a barren wasteland, unfit for living, unfit for prospering, and getting worse (for males only) everyday. Like in the Matrix, the only real escape from this was taking the red pill, freeing yourself, and virtually living beneath the radar. This is what MGTOW believe in - "living underground" (or "ghosting") so to speak. These guys aren't basement dwellers, these guys have turned their back on the women who CHOOSE to destroy the world built by men, as well as the government who continues to grant these same women RIGHTS to make society worse and more unlivable every single day. MGTOW are men who choose things like travel, fitness, hobbies, toys (motorcycles, yachts, mountain-climbing equipment, etc.), and leading their own life, as opposed to the HA method of taking a gamble and pedestalizing the next vag!na that talks to you just because her country of birth was not predominantly English-speaking. Wake up, boys. Chasing females in hopes of finding your "soul mate" is way outdated and just... wrong. If you'd like I could provide links and quotes from the MGTOW forums where foreign women (not all of them, mind you) are still outlandish, money-hungry ¢unts or either nowhere near better than, say, "American" women. But I rather not commit to something so time-consuming. I for one have taken the MGTOW approach and I am far too busy living my fu¢king life!

But, best of luck to you boys still looking for a wife, or those who still actually spend money on women who are not in your family. I mean it, best of luck. I simply believe that life is meant for greater things than that.

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Cornfed wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Females CHOOSE to be under the elite.
Females don't have the faculty of choice in the way men do. A female is a biological robot...
Read: "Waaaaaaahhh waaaaah WAAAAHHH! Women are innocent flooooowers, and those brute-ish MEN are the prooooblem, NAY, the oppreeeeessors!!"
More faggot drivel that the feminists have been pushing since day one.

There was no need to read any of the rest of your horseshit. But since you're a goddamn idiot, I suspect that the rest of your babble went something like: "Duuuhrr, them MGTOWs be WRONG, and us pure blood men liek me should kill dem niggers and them messicans and take back our Yoo-knighted States, and then dem wimminz will magically turn NORMAL again!!!!!!1111"

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:Females don't have the faculty of choice in the way men do. A female is a biological robot. Robots that operate in the world do so on the basis of heuristics. A particular heuristic females operate by is that since they are too stupid to know which way is up, they simply work out which men are in charge, attach themselves to those men and do whatever the men tell them. It is up to men to sort out amongst ourselves who is in charge, and therefore who females will obey. Due to the daily humiliations the elite are able to inflict on ordinary men, females realize that ordinary men have no status and so of course they "choose" to be haremwhores of the elite. If we were to depose and hang the elite then the females would instantly become loyal to us. (Of course they would still be worthless slags, so we would have to breed from them before killing them and then marry the resulting offspring when they came on stream, or some similar solution)

Rather than lamely going extinct just because the Jews/banksters want us to, as MGTOW faggots propose, quality men should be getting together to take back our countries from the scum. If that is not currently possible, we should be spreading our genetic material so that our descendants can take back our countries and lay waste to all the genetic trash currently infesting them. If we don't do that then the temporary unsustainable scourge of feminism will forever blight this planet by ruining our gene pool.
This is the best post that I have read in a long time. I would just remove "Jews", being a Jew myself, and it would be perfect. Of course the MGTOW crowd will trash this post at an emotional level, on which their minds operate, instead of offering a logical response.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Chinese women, EE women and SA women are all after your money too and don't care about you. If you don't have money, they won't be around. They like you because you are richer and dumber than the guys in their home countries who are wise enough to use them like whores and split.

The sad part is they are considered trash and something to avoid in their home countries but you exalt them. Hilarious.

MGTOW is where you go when you finally face reality and it is a bitch. Of course there are few members but that is normal, most people simply can't handle the truth. It is not a movement, more like a support group but not many know there is a forum. Additionally, people are constantly banned, it is hard to join and women are not allowed so that reduces the number.

They recently posted a video with Chinese women talking about how much their husband has to make and how good looking he should be and the Chinese men basically calling them whores. This is where you will find your dream princess who loves you for who you are. lol C'mon guys grow up finally and face it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... qo4beQ6C_4
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Cornfed wrote:
leavingusa wrote:Chinese women, EE women and SA women are all after your money too and don't care about you. If you don't have money, they won't be around.
Of course females are selfish parasites, but that calls for a patriarchal society where females are drummed into line, not ceding the planet to them.
I agree, take away their right to vote, roll back the divorce laws to 19th century and things get fixed real fast.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

leavingusa wrote:I agree, take away their right to vote, roll back the divorce laws to 19th century and things get fixed real fast.
What politician is going to suggest doing away with the 19th Amendment and by extension .gov's biggest enablers?
Since when does .gov voluntarily give up such a massive amount of its own power?

To get from where we are to where you suggest, social/economic conditions would have to be quite "interesting" before the majority of the voting public would get behind taking away their own right to vote. Add to that number the men with daughters, wives, etc ....
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Huh, I also tried to join today and got a message that registration has been disabled by the admin. Are they purposely trying to keep people out and have a safe house?