Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I watched American Beauty

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I watched American Beauty

Postby Tsar » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:36 pm

From what I could see the wife was a typical careerist feminist.

The daughter was affected negatively because of a dysfunctional family.

At the beginning the film I think viewer is meant to think of the (daughter's) hot friend somewhat negatively because of how she acts towards in a way that puts them down.

I think that that the hot friend in the movie was a the best female character in the movie because her interactions with the main character were pleasant. She was at the stage in her life when she wanted love, affirmation, and gaining self-esteem.

Most brainwashed and feminist American viewers wouldn't have a positive view of the Hot Friend.

Traditionally girls were married at 16 or 17 because the reached biological adulthood. They were still growing emotionally and at a time where they desperately want love, affirmation, and are gaining self-esteem. They were with a good man or married to a good man because they would be able to create a stronger bond with him.

Today when there are dysfunctional families the children are negatively impacted. Most girls don't have any positive role models and they are desperate for acceptance. Many girls become sluts because that gives them something and they also become bitches because they think it will empower them by raising their self-esteem. Feminism brainwashes most of the girls in the Feminist societies. Sometimes the women might be constantly angry because subconsciously they know what they did was wrong and they have an emptiness in them. In response they take their anger out on others and ignore the good men because being with a good man would be a constant reminder of how much they damaged themselves. To avoid a constant reminder of how bad they are the feminist or feminist-influenced women shun good men, while the gold-diggers take advantage of the good men for a meal ticket and divorce.

Most men would know that 16 or 17, the traditional marriage age, was the marriage age for a very good reason and that's why feminists, the ZOG, and the Injustice System in feminist societies punish men that would even choose befriend or date a 16 year old girl.

There are multiple reasons why the feminists and ZOG wouldn't want a man to marry a 16 year old girl:
1. In many cases the girl hasn't been assimilated into feminism
2. The girl is growing emotionally and there is a good chance she hasn't been ruined. When a girl is ruined it's easier to turn her into a feminist, manhater, and makes her easier to control.
3. She can form a greater bond with a man.
4. Her stronger bond with a man will make it very unlikely she would cheat.
5. By deterring men away from the girls of traditional marriage age (16, 17) they protect feminism. Traditionally most women were married at 16 and 17, and the rest between 18-21. When a girl was single 23 or beyond she either had to be married or risk being single for life. Today most women are careerists and sluts but they still want relationships. If men could date the girls of the traditional marriage age they would abandon all the older women. Most women over age 30 would be single, alone, and left to think about their regrets. That's not an option for the feminists so they want to punish men who would choose to follow tradition rather than the ZOG-endorsed feminism.
6. The traditional marriage age was technically deemed illegal once feminism began to take off in the sixties and seventies. They try to justify it like "the girls can't make their own decisions" and "she's just a child" and other factors but when the girls binge drink, act like sluts, and are ruined and assimilated into feminism apparently their opinion changes and people say "she's experiencing life" or some other illogical phrase. Just more feminist lies, propaganda, and brainwashing. Even if an American man decided to risk it and go for the traditional marriage age, he would be risking jail. Even if they succeed and marry a sixteen year old girl, they would be attacked and try to be shamed by society.
7. The girls are at a stage in their life when they want love and have a greater capacity to love a man. Feminists want to destroy the girls' ability to love and want love, especially their ability to love a man.
8. The girls want affirmation. They want someone to help them build inner-confidence, self-esteem, and they want to feel a sense of belonging. Feminists want to give the girls fake self-esteem and have the girls belong to feminism.

Similar to how abcdavid mentions how the teenage and college-aged men are becoming school shooters in search of attention and meaning, I think that the growing number of pregnant teen girls and record numbers of teen girls becoming sluts are failed attempts of teen girls to find belonging, love, and affirmation.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1819
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm







Postby S_Parc » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:40 pm

"American Beauty" was to mainstream society as "American Psycho" was to Wall Street.

Both films were near perfect satires/black comedies of their respective topic matters.

When they'd both come out, I don't think many ppl actually realized how forward looking they were, despite AB winning the Academy Award.

In the case of "American Psycho", the movie depicted a disconnected, sociopathic culture of the Street, which blew away Oliver Stone's morality play, "Wall Street", by not insulting our intelligence that a rising sales exec, like Charlie Sheen, could have been oblivious to insider tips & cronyism on the Street. That was the reason why I'd never liked "Wall Street" it was a hokey setup. AP, on the other hand, hit it on the head. The place was a cesspool of phonies, trust fund brats, & sleaze, and anyone wanting to be a part of it, would obviously end up becoming a psychopath himself.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: I watched American Beauty

Postby OutWest » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Tsar wrote:From what I could see the wife was a typical careerist feminist.

The daughter was affected negatively because of a dysfunctional family.

At the beginning the film I think viewer is meant to think of the (daughter's) hot friend somewhat negatively because of how she acts towards in a way that puts them down.

I think that that the hot friend in the movie was a the best female character in the movie because her interactions with the main character were pleasant. She was at the stage in her life when she wanted love, affirmation, and gaining self-esteem.

Most brainwashed and feminist American viewers wouldn't have a positive view of the Hot Friend.

Traditionally girls were married at 16 or 17 because the reached biological adulthood. They were still growing emotionally and at a time where they desperately want love, affirmation, and are gaining self-esteem. They were with a good man or married to a good man because they would be able to create a stronger bond with him.

Today when there are dysfunctional families the children are negatively impacted. Most girls don't have any positive role models and they are desperate for acceptance. Many girls become sluts because that gives them something and they also become bitches because they think it will empower them by raising their self-esteem. Feminism brainwashes most of the girls in the Feminist societies. Sometimes the women might be constantly angry because subconsciously they know what they did was wrong and they have an emptiness in them. In response they take their anger out on others and ignore the good men because being with a good man would be a constant reminder of how much they damaged themselves. To avoid a constant reminder of how bad they are the feminist or feminist-influenced women shun good men, while the gold-diggers take advantage of the good men for a meal ticket and divorce.

Most men would know that 16 or 17, the traditional marriage age, was the marriage age for a very good reason and that's why feminists, the ZOG, and the Injustice System in feminist societies punish men that would even choose befriend or date a 16 year old girl.

There are multiple reasons why the feminists and ZOG wouldn't want a man to marry a 16 year old girl:
1. In many cases the girl hasn't been assimilated into feminism
2. The girl is growing emotionally and there is a good chance she hasn't been ruined. When a girl is ruined it's easier to turn her into a feminist, manhater, and makes her easier to control.
3. She can form a greater bond with a man.
4. Her stronger bond with a man will make it very unlikely she would cheat.
5. By deterring men away from the girls of traditional marriage age (16, 17) they protect feminism. Traditionally most women were married at 16 and 17, and the rest between 18-21. When a girl was single 23 or beyond she either had to be married or risk being single for life. Today most women are careerists and sluts but they still want relationships. If men could date the girls of the traditional marriage age they would abandon all the older women. Most women over age 30 would be single, alone, and left to think about their regrets. That's not an option for the feminists so they want to punish men who would choose to follow tradition rather than the ZOG-endorsed feminism.
6. The traditional marriage age was technically deemed illegal once feminism began to take off in the sixties and seventies. They try to justify it like "the girls can't make their own decisions" and "she's just a child" and other factors but when the girls binge drink, act like sluts, and are ruined and assimilated into feminism apparently their opinion changes and people say "she's experiencing life" or some other illogical phrase. Just more feminist lies, propaganda, and brainwashing. Even if an American man decided to risk it and go for the traditional marriage age, he would be risking jail. Even if they succeed and marry a sixteen year old girl, they would be attacked and try to be shamed by society.
7. The girls are at a stage in their life when they want love and have a greater capacity to love a man. Feminists want to destroy the girls' ability to love and want love, especially their ability to love a man.
8. The girls want affirmation. They want someone to help them build inner-confidence, self-esteem, and they want to feel a sense of belonging. Feminists want to give the girls fake self-esteem and have the girls belong to feminism.

Similar to how abcdavid mentions how the teenage and college-aged men are becoming school shooters in search of attention and meaning, I think that the growing number of pregnant teen girls and record numbers of teen girls becoming sluts are failed attempts of teen girls to find belonging, love, and affirmation.


Girls don't hate men naturally. They have to be taught that perspective. She must be brainwashed into "knowing" that what in her heart at 16 -20 she knew by instinct, is mistaken, and that affirmation is something that comes from herself (Self esteem drumbeat) other women, and the government. She then becomes fodder for despots and will vote accordingly.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby abcdavid01 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Where did Feminism start really? It's not as if a bunch of women woke up one day in the late Sixties and decided to start hating on men. It was bubbling under the surface. I think even films like "Rebel Without a Cause" in the Fifties noticed it. Maybe it's something to do with the economic circumstances. Feminism is a luxury of rich societies of course.

My family's starting to enter a cycle of Feminism and I want to end it. Of course Feminism will destroy itself, being nihilistic, but I mean I want to create something new. My dad said his mother hated being a housewife, so he married a woman who was confident and content with her life outside of it. Essentially a careerist. Someone who wouldn't complain about being a housewife because she was fulfilled professionally.

Of course he now regrets it. She wasn't complaining about being a housewife because she wasn't a housewife at all. Nor a real mother in any sense. The irony is that while she is relatively smart, and she certainly is beautiful, she does not think logically. How many women do? It's a useless conceit on the part of women to think they can even play on that level. And my sister only uses logic to justify the whims of her emotions.

So the goal is simple, find a woman who doesn't mind being a housewife. It's what my dad should have done and I'm sure he'd have gotten more kids out of it like he wanted. He wouldn't have a daughter refusing to give him any grandchildren.

My dad, being a successful lawyer, has always lived on kind of the fringes of that wall street cronyism. He's gotten insider trading tips before (not that he asked) and I always thought we could have a richer family if he'd be willing to take the plunge more. You know, pay the governor thousands of dollars for a "photo op" and get a political appointment. He could have done that I think. But at what cost for the soul?
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby S_Parc » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:25 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:So the goal is simple, find a woman who doesn't mind being a housewife. It's what my dad should have done and I'm sure he'd have gotten more kids out of it like he wanted. He wouldn't have a daughter refusing to give him any grandchildren.


Yes, this might actually work.

And also, have your kids born in a stateside hospital (so that they can run for President later, w/o birther types breathing down their necks :wink:), but then, raise 'em abroad, so that they can actually be normal, while having "foreign affairs" experience :idea: before trying for political office.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Tsar » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:20 pm

S_Parc wrote:And also, have your kids born in a stateside hospital (so that they can run for President later, w/o birther types breathing down their necks :wink:), but then, raise 'em abroad, so that they can actually be normal, while having "foreign affairs" experience :idea: before trying for political office.


What's the point of having them born in a stateside hospital? Just to be eligible to run for President? The office of President in America is reserved for only a small group of bluebloods and plutocrats. The President is chosen, not elected. To reach the office one has to sell their soul to the devil, be a puppet of corporations, lose all personal values, be a mega-millionaire, be a conforming member of the Republican or Democrat parties, be married to an American woman (look at history. A President needs to be married, and he needs to be married to an American), and the candidate should be raised in America and be able to spread nationalistic fascist propaganda (Ron Paul was trying to spread libertarian principles, isolationist policies, and intelligent nationalism instead of fascist-nationalism. That's why his votes were stolen). To be President a person must be a minimum of age 35, born in America, raised in America, demonstrate patriotism, be wealthy, sell out to special interests, be relatively famous, and be married to an American women.

Considering the elections are every 4 years and most individuals older than 65 wouldn't have a viable chance of being elected a person would have an estimated five or six chances to be elected.

It's not worth it to be the President of America, I would rather be a high party member or politician in a foreign government before I'd ever want to hold a U.S. Office. It's not worth it anymore to be a member of the U.S. Government because almost everyone holding office is a sellout, traitor, sociopath, ignorant fool, fascist, blueblood, plutocrat, feminist, globalist, corporatist, ultra-progressive, elitist, party-fundamentalist, imperialist, militarist, or Zionist.

The very small minority of good people struggle to get heard and anything accomplished. The government can also assassinate and silence people who become problematic so even if they could get enough popularity they would end up discredited, resigning, or assassinated. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone in Congress is also being monitored by secret surveillance because when a country becomes a tyranny everyone who reaches a place of power is monitored (all seeing eye of the government).
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1819
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby S_Parc » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Tsar wrote:
S_Parc wrote:And also, have your kids born in a stateside hospital (so that they can run for President later, w/o birther types breathing down their necks :wink:), but then, raise 'em abroad, so that they can actually be normal, while having "foreign affairs" experience :idea: before trying for political office.


It's not worth it to be the President of America, I would rather be a high party member or politician in a foreign government before I'd ever want to hold a U.S. Office. It's not worth it anymore to be a member of the U.S. Government because almost everyone holding office is a sellout, traitor, sociopath, ignorant fool, fascist, blueblood, plutocrat, feminist, globalist, corporatist, ultra-progressive, elitist, party-fundamentalist, imperialist, militarist, or Zionist.


This was meant to be tongue & cheek.

But think the benefits of flying in Air Force One, having secret service for life, retirement benefits.

And one can be like Ford. He never ran for office; he just filled in for Agnew's VP spot, and then, got to be Prez, and pardoned Nixon. He was in and out in only 2.5 years.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], droid and 2 guests