Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Newsletter from PAN

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Newsletter from PAN

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Gents,

some of you might be interested in my latest newsletter. It affects you all. The MBA Law Services, which includes new courts, is up and running. Bill Greathouse is the first case.

Jury members will remain anonymous until such time as they are no longer harassed and intimidated by criminals in guvments.

Men who want to serve on juries must be an MBA Associate. Men who want to be peace officers or private investigators are welcome to apply.

For lands other than Australia/Ireland I am prepared to run through similar processes as I am running through in Australia/Ireland but I now want to be paid. Western men have proven they are selfish greedy stupid dumb animals who will not get on board with the solution just because it is a good idea...now they can pay for any work they want done or they can damn well do the work themselves.

With the exposure of Paul Elam as an agent men in the west have seen how far they are going to get wanting "someone else" to solve their problems for them and be a a spokesman for them. When they insist on "free leader and spokesman" they will get an agent to lead them down the garden path.

After all...just what, exactly, have all these men in the MRA area achieved these last FIVE YEARS? Nothing. They did not even prepare ONE CASE they could take into a court and win. I have about 700 such cases to take into new courts now. And if men are not willing to be jury members and peace officers? Well good luck with that slave.

Feel free to put this link into other places as well....but I rather expect that men here will say "why don't you put your link in other places" because we all know that even passing a link around is too much effort for the dumb stupid animal that calls itself "a western man".

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Newsletter from PAN

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Hi Winston,
if men want to see how to create cases to go forward to our new courts they can go to this channel.

Men who are not fathers who want to serve on juries can register to MBA for jury privilege.

The time has come to run our first cases....interesting times.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MBALawServices/featured
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions