Is this site/forum finished?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Is this site/forum finished?

Post by Banano »

Just wondering, many good posters are gone, theres no interesting topics anymore, most exciting topics are beaten to death..
Winston is back in arsehole of PH called AC..chasing STI infected hookers,
new posters are angry, women hating type of men who will never buy ticket and fly anywhere,
HA has lost its way...something needs to change, maybe adding new content such as interviews,
some pictures of normal girls-non hookers, gotta find the way to attract new posters,,theres only so much you can do i guess

winston has been fooling himself about being happier abroad when in reality he has been more miserable than happier

Its all illusion
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Banano,

I wanted to find advice to work again in another country abroad but the information is not that much compared to years ago back when I first joined the board in 2008. Also, some good posters either left because the forum has been infected by Trolls, moved abroad and no longer use the board, and usually talk about the same tired topics about American women.

I agree it is good to talk about your reasons for leaving but this place should give guys (and some females), advice to leave the US, UK, CA, and AU to go to a non-western world to live and possibly have a relationship with a nice female. However, it seems that advice has dried up and no good information I can use or contribution.

Also, I agree about pictures of non-bar girls. Pictures of normal girls and more cultural reports would be good to make this forum a little better. Also strict rules regarding bashing certain ethnic groups.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

This is true. I like to go to the rooshv forum for finances and for trip reports. I just wish they did not ban me. I wish they merged, that way both sides would be better.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

How are traffic stats?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'd like to see the women haters culled and more content about actually moving overseas.

Also the comment quality has really gone down. I post some A+++ quality content about moving to China and I get a load of shit from odbo and some absolutely banal responses.

Also maybe Winston needs to stop hanging out in Angeles City bars and do some work on the site!

For one thing if there was a decent photo uploader then I'd upload some photos.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I can tell what it is...people moved on and actually are doing well or they lost interest in topics due to lack of quality people.

Some former posters were susceptible to the bigotry here.

Economy affected a good portion of the posters here.

Plus a good deal of it has to do with people here just rendering information and trolls don't have to sign in to get it and go right back to RooshV and ISG too.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano,
Typical naysayer rantings. You sound like those naysayers who are always predicting the end of the world. There are always people like that, but that doesn't mean anything they say is true.

You are also too focused on the negative.

The forum on the traffic is still steady at 70,000 to 80,000 visitors per month.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Im not surprissed that most of posters moven on, its become a bit stale in here.
Winnie should stop taking pic with bar girls in AC, ruins the site..you wouldnt go to Australian brothel to take pic with
a girl and put it online, rght?so why do it in PH..its nothing to be proud of
then again it reflects your average foreigner and type of girls they end up with

90% of this site is about Asian/Ph/Th low class whores
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

My biggest problem is that there seems to be too many racists and race related topics on these forums. I jut don't think it does the site justice having so many 19th century attitudes roaming around here.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Bane wrote:My biggest problem is that there seems to be too many racists and race related topics on these forums. I jut don't think it does the site justice having so many 19th century attitudes roaming around here.
The disaster of multiculturalism and racial pollution by dysgenics is a key factor in the decline of the West, right up there with feminism. The idea you can have a meaningful discussion of the situation in the West without discussing, for example, the unsuitability of blacks for advanced society, is just silly. As for nineteenth century attitudes, it is attitudes that precede the death cult of modernity, i.e. ones that work, that we surely need.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Yes, this site is finished. I've noticed an uncomfortable abundance of white knights and simps here who now resort to calling people "women haters" just because they are no longer looking for a money-hungry foreign whore to marry. This isn't Happier Abroad, this is iVillage 2.0

Winnie, pull the plug. I give it 6 months before there are more female (see: misandrist) members on this site than male members - the same dismal fate as "AskMen" dot com.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Whos up for forming a new forum? I am not saying this site is bad, but I have a few ideas for a site, and would like to form it, but I need some support. Anyone up for that?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Just created it. Log on to http://www.intlifestyleforum.forumotion.com . Instead of focusing just on women, this will focus more on lifestyle issues, life finance, work, business, and just living. I hope you guys join in. Thanks :D
Last edited by zacb on April 5th, 2013, 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

This forum could attract more posters if had a modern graphic format.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fightforlove wrote:This forum could attract more posters if had a modern graphic format.
Not true. Graphics don't get more traffic. Good content does. And we have that. There isn't a single good SEO article out there written by an SEO expert that will tell you that modern graphics will get you more traffic. Not one. Go and see. You guys need to come back down to reality.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne