Is this site/forum finished?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

zacb wrote:Just created it. Log on to http://www.intlifestyleforum.forumotion.com . Instead of focusing just on women, this will focus more on lifestyle issues, life finance, work, business, and just living. I hope you guys join in. Thanks :D
See, men need to focus on BUSINESS and INVEST. Stop giving these bitches so much of your energy.

I'll check out your website dude. Make sure to add many dofollow backlinks to it.

That's why I posted so much information on HA about internet business, real estate, the economy ect....

Winston's traffic on the website is fine.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Winston wrote:
fightforlove wrote:This forum could attract more posters if had a modern graphic format.
Not true. Graphics don't get more traffic. Good content does. And we have that. There isn't a single good SEO article out there written by an SEO expert that will tell you that modern graphics will get you more traffic. Not one. Go and see. You guys need to come back down to reality.
Graphics are an icing on the cake that could immediately grab the short attention spans of many people that stumble across this site and get them to post more frequently if they join. If you've got the time/resources to modernize it, why not Winston? It couldn't hurt, and with the recent turn-over of posters maybe it's perfect timing for an attractive, re-vamped new look. Just my .02
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Whats wrong with graphic, i think its decent.
its better than rooshv.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Winston wrote:
fightforlove wrote:This forum could attract more posters if had a modern graphic format.
Not true. Graphics don't get more traffic. Good content does. And we have that. There isn't a single good SEO article out there written by an SEO expert that will tell you that modern graphics will get you more traffic. Not one. Go and see. You guys need to come back down to reality.
Great advice from someone who knows.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Yes, this site is finished. I've noticed an uncomfortable abundance of white knights and simps here who now resort to calling people "women haters" just because they are no longer looking for a money-hungry foreign whore to marry. This isn't Happier Abroad, this is iVillage 2.0

Winnie, pull the plug. I give it 6 months before there are more female (see: misandrist) members on this site than male members - the same dismal fate as "AskMen" dot com.
...! NO! After posting my current situation in the General Discussions, I'm still holding strong as an anti-feminist, inspite of my daughter being back in my life. Right now for the time being she is my main focus and my daughter needs me in her life, but I still stand strong as an anti-feminist. Especially after what the step-aunt to my daughter did to me and my daughter. If we form a group, it should be a group for all anti-feminists alike, whether they're male or females. But the only difficult part is trusting the American women on their word all because most AW's are two-faced liars.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I don't think this forum is finished. I think it will simply go through a major change in audience. I've tried to post information about really BEING happier abroad, how to get there, doing online business etc. But nobody cares, and you just get more women hating threads or you just get more racist attacks. Who wants to waste their time reading that?

I can totally understand why posters who have moved abroad and are DOING IT leave this board. No one is interested in their contributions, because they don't whine, hate women, children or marriage, and their REAL LIFE is better than anything on here. What, then, is the point?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Well said. I don't know why I bother posting here anymore. Experience has told me that when I start getting flamed, it's time to find a new board.

Also Winston is a nice guy but he needs to grow a backbone and keep troublemakers like odbo banned.

Well maybe I should get out more, although with 17 bus/metro journeys made already this month, I already did!

There are so few foreigners here that guys who aren't here really have no idea what it's REALLY like to live in China. Oh, I did see one more foreigner with a Chinese wife today. I'm still not into double digits of Western man/Chinese lady couples seen in 7 weeks. When you think of all the people I've seen in in that time (1 million? 2 million?) foreigners here are just a rounding error.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

I have a problem with the Jew haters on here. Some you a$$holes sound like you represent the kkk. Do you refer to blacks and Asians as niggers and chinks too while you are at it?
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

It seems more about being miserable at home vs being happier abroad.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

See, I'm able to accept equally publicduende, Falcon, obdo, Cornfed...

I think most members here are extremely intelligent, moreso than the average. Furthermore, I think everyone has something to say and that the ideas converge on each other.

So even though so many here get into feuds, I can see the validity of most everyone's contributions.

There's a synthesis of ideas as well. Some people focus on more of the political aspects, some the dating life, others the practicality of business development and going abroad.

Yet all of these areas of focus have deep connections.

Why does one go abroad? Is it because the women are better? What corrupts women anyway?

The answers can sometimes be very challenging to mainstream beliefs. It's not enough to simply dismiss people like obdo or cornfed as racists because they have a lot of highly insightful things to say, correct all the time or not.

Likewise, I can empathize with members like publicduende or S_Parc, feel companionship with Tsar or zacb, etc.

I can learn about business from Maker55.

Magnum's been posting some pretty incredible trip reports lately.

Factionalism is stupid. I value the contributions of all members to this board, but the one thing I do not like is those who would say Happier Abroad is a myth. The fatalists. Those are the only trolls.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Happier abroad site now gone to miserable at home/abroad?

Post by jboy »

Seriously Winston, you gotta think which is best for your site. Clean up the site of women haters and the nihilistic.

We need quality posters. People are leaving and not posting as much because the site has gone to the dogs recently.

Whatever happened to the people around here who posts helpful data? Where do falcon, momopi, ginger, publicduende, rock, mr s, bellaruth, jester, ladislav etc etc post daily nowadays? NOT HERE!!! The site has dried up and has been swarmed by mgtow and kkk peeps.

This is not the only thread talking about this matter. Seriously man, get rid of the haters on here and those that do not support or contribute to what being happier abroad is all about.

I am sick and tired of threads that only enumerates the problems but does not discuss or offer any solution.

Rants are welcome on the space below.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

True. I have not seen Jester around as much lately, and I appreciate his insight. I also appreciate maker55, among others. Not to go name dropping, but I believe everyone contributes. I disagree with odbo and Cornfed, but he does point out how we need to stand up for ourselves, and with lone_yuzuka, he points out things that most people never would point out. PeterAndrewNolan is also insightful as well. David posts some interesting stuff, and there are others I chat with on PM that I enjoy a lot. In reality, we are in this together. It is like war. We can either be divided as men, or we can learn from each other. While I agree some of the race stuff could be calmed down a bit, I think we can and should have a good discussion about race, but not focus on that solely. I think one part of the site that needs built up is the business side. And as Peter Andrew Nolan pointed out, we need to become independent, and build a community to help each other, whether that be through the man bank, or through business training, we need to help each get wealth, so we can then go abroad. Thanks

Zach
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I thought Jester's not been posting lately because he's out there doing it. He's abroad. But you're right, some people aren't happy. I know OutWest isn't, which is a shame because he has great posts.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Cornfed wrote:If people are averse to reading anything other than the silly and boring politically correct nonsense they have been brainwashed with, then they should just repair to daytime television. As to the idea that Winston should cave to political correctness to attract more posters, experience has shown that it will have the opposite effect on a forum like this with an intrinsically politically incorrect theme. Look at what happened to the men are better than women forum after Dax/Dick appointed feminist mods to ban all the real anti-feminist posters. The forum became a bunch of female attention whores and manginas white-knighting them, which most people eventually got bored with, and now the forum is essentially dead. If Dax had been intending to make money with it then he would have made a big mistake by trying to pander to the PC crowd. The same thing has happened on many other forums with the same result.
I know you are not talking about me per se, but this is my response. I am not asking for Winston to ban you, or odbo, because you both that unique insight, even if I don't agree per se. Heck, I can learn from Malcolm X and from Bill Buckley, even though they are total opposites. Heck, even Marx;s have points to learn from. I don't think someone should be banned because of opinion. I merely wish there was a little more on business and such.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

xiongmao wrote:I'd like to see the women haters culled and more content about actually moving overseas.

Also the comment quality has really gone down. I post some A+++ quality content about moving to China and I get a load of shit from odbo and some absolutely banal responses.

Also maybe Winston needs to stop hanging out in Angeles City bars and do some work on the site!

I have found your posts to be very interesting. You and several others post interesting stuff which is on subject. I applaud your efforts and your generosity with your time and information. I will be spending 7 weeks in Asia this summer and I most likely will not post anything about it. I don't care to see any comments from the HA peanut gallery, the losers who shout the loudest and will never leave the US or their Mommy's basement. The fact is that most normal people are not willing to put up with the abuse that is prevalent on this site.

I found this site because I am interested in going abroad, perhaps living there. Unfortunately this place has degraded to the point that about 99% of the posts have nothing to do with the stated purpose of the board. The floor seems to be dominated by the nut jobs who can yell the loudest. And there are some serious f***ing nut jobs here.