Is this site/forum finished?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tribbsj
Freshman Poster

Post by tribbsj »

Winston wrote:
fightforlove wrote:This forum could attract more posters if had a modern graphic format.
Not true. Graphics don't get more traffic. Good content does. And we have that. There isn't a single good SEO article out there written by an SEO expert that will tell you that modern graphics will get you more traffic. Not one. Go and see. You guys need to come back down to reality.
He is right. look at godlikeproductions -- most bare bones forum ever.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Devil Dog wrote:
xiongmao wrote:I'd like to see the women haters culled and more content about actually moving overseas.

Also the comment quality has really gone down. I post some A+++ quality content about moving to China and I get a load of shit from odbo and some absolutely banal responses.

Also maybe Winston needs to stop hanging out in Angeles City bars and do some work on the site!

I have found your posts to be very interesting. You and several others post interesting stuff which is on subject. I applaud your efforts and your generosity with your time and information. I will be spending 7 weeks in Asia this summer and I most likely will not post anything about it. I don't care to see any comments from the HA peanut gallery, the losers who shout the loudest and will never leave the US or their Mommy's basement. The fact is that most normal people are not willing to put up with the abuse that is prevalent on this site.

I found this site because I am interested in going abroad, perhaps living there. Unfortunately this place has degraded to the point that about 99% of the posts have nothing to do with the stated purpose of the board. The floor seems to be dominated by the nut jobs who can yell the loudest. And there are some serious f***ing nut jobs here.
Ironic post is ironic.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

abcdavid01 wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
xiongmao wrote:I'd like to see the women haters culled and more content about actually moving overseas.

Also the comment quality has really gone down. I post some A+++ quality content about moving to China and I get a load of shit from odbo and some absolutely banal responses.

Also maybe Winston needs to stop hanging out in Angeles City bars and do some work on the site!

I have found your posts to be very interesting. You and several others post interesting stuff which is on subject. I applaud your efforts and your generosity with your time and information. I will be spending 7 weeks in Asia this summer and I most likely will not post anything about it. I don't care to see any comments from the HA peanut gallery, the losers who shout the loudest and will never leave the US or their Mommy's basement. The fact is that most normal people are not willing to put up with the abuse that is prevalent on this site.

I found this site because I am interested in going abroad, perhaps living there. Unfortunately this place has degraded to the point that about 99% of the posts have nothing to do with the stated purpose of the board. The floor seems to be dominated by the nut jobs who can yell the loudest. And there are some serious f***ing nut jobs here.
Ironic post is ironic.
Posting from Mommy's basement? You are a mild example of the problem with this message board. Big post count but nothing whatsoever to offer.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Devil Dog wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Ironic post is ironic.
Posting from Mommy's basement? You are a mild example of the problem with this message board. Big post count but nothing whatsoever to offer.
On the contrary, I can see your 33 posts are thirty-three absolute pearls of wisdom. Unmissable LOL :lol:
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Devil Dog wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:

Ironic post is ironic.
Cornfed already exposed you in the other topic, so I won't bother repeating it.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

The HA bottom-feeder majority is an insecure bunch, but at least they have an explanation for everything.

Can't get a good job? The economic system is corrupt and it is going to collapse soon anyway so why bother? That "online business" is going to be a big deal if you ever get around to doing some work on it, right?

Don't have the persistence needed to get an education? The education system is rigged and only leads into a make-work job in a house of cards economy. You have more important things to do.

Don't have any game? That PUA stuff doesn't really work. You will naturally know what to say when you travel abroad.

Can't get a good looking girl in your home country? They are all whores anyway. Maybe you will travel abroad when that online business starts making itself successful. The problem is that when you go abroad you still have no charisma and will be scraping the bottom of the barrel there.

Your worldview sets you up to be losers indefinitely. The bad news is that if the economy does collapse you will still be on the bottom. And the bottom will be a lot lower than it is now.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Devil Dog wrote:The HA bottom-feeder majority is an insecure bunch, but at least they have an explanation for everything.
Can't get a good job? The economic system is corrupt and it is going to collapse soon anyway so why bother?
Of course the system is corrupt in that it allows corporations to get free money from the Fed and spend it on stuff like hiring in-house hoes like your daughter to polish their knobs while laying off productive and talented men and shipping productive assets overseas. What is your impression on how the system works? You said your daughter's degree was bullshit. Are you saying that this is not itself evidence of the system being corrupt and that in a truly competitive system it would make perfect economic sense to hire someone for wasting years stuying bullshit? Would the blow jobs she's giving out justify her salary by boosting morale perhaps? And hiring quotas of fat black women for government affirmative action jobs where they do practically nothing also makes perfect economic sense, and it is just a co-incidence that the economy is collapsing?
Can't get a good looking girl in your home country? They are all whores anyway.

Yes, worthless parasitical corporate whores raised by scumbag manginas like yourself, so it would make much more sense to deal with females who are decent wife material and respectable hoes overseas.
The bad news is that if the economy does collapse you will still be on the bottom.
Actually, when people are starving and the pigs are no longer protecting them, they will desperately need men like many on this forum to look after them and tell them what to do. Many Westerners are helpless dependents who can’t even put air in their tires, but fancy themselves to be functioning adults because the system hands them money. They are in for a rude wake up call.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

See, Devil Dog's full of shit. He framed it so any refutation against him is labelled insecure. He's just an apologist. Why are you even on here? By your definition, Winston himself is a loony. Well he kind of is, but then why are you complaining about it? That's just troll behavior. Happier Abroad itself is a successful online business.

And anyone with half a brain knows flirting has nothing to do with knowing what to say.

If I were insecure I wouldn't put my face as avatar. Loads of girls eye me up. I just ignore them because I don't want lifeless drones like I'm sure your daughter is.

Devil Dog's just like one of those Feminists who tells guys to man up because we can't handle strong, independent women.

Just a charade of a real male.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Cornfed wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
The bad news is that if the economy does collapse you will still be on the bottom.
Actually, when people are starving and the pigs are no longer protecting them, they will desperately need men like many on this forum to look after them and tell them what to do. Many Westerners are helpless dependents who can’t even put air in their tires, but fancy themselves to be functioning adults because the system hands them money. They are in for a rude wake up call.
Ah, the real men, the ones on the forum. Like you, perhaps?

Have you ever butchered a hog or a steer? Of course not, in fact, you don't exactly know what a steer is without looking it up.

How many firearms are you proficient with?

Do you own any reloading equipment?

Do you know the difference between #6 shot and 0 shot?

What is the difference between a magazine and a clip?

Do you carry a weapon on a regular basis?

When was the last time you fired a weapon?

Have you ever planted or harvested a garden? On that subject, what is the problem with hybrid plants?

You do not have the knowledge, real world skills or social skills to survive.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

abcdavid01 wrote:Devil Dog's just like one of those Feminists who tells guys to man up because we can't handle strong, independent women.

Just a charade of a real male.

You have no experience with women so how would you know whether you can handle one?

You want to be a real male? I have an idea. Why don't you put on your big boy pants, print two copies of that post in which you aired out your parent's relationship, give one to your mother and one to your father, then let us know how that worked out. You could find out whether your father is a real male, if nothing else. You are nothing but a little p***y.

Right now your parents are enabling you and that is your biggest problem. Your parents told you that you were a special and unique little snowflake, and you have not learned that it is not true. Most of your high school classmates are far ahead of you in the areas of finance, education, and independence.

Good thing the system is so corrupt or you would be well on your way to being what is known in our society as a failure.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

And now who's insecure? ;)

Independence is no virtue and their education is bereft of meaning. The women especially are just as Cornfed said.

It's no sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society. You're just an apologist for decadence.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

This forum is completely dead. I think it will slowly die along with the US$. The reason is there's too many cliques and too much white-knighting. For example the thread about GINGER - she's "gone" and she had to make it into a big drama. Whoopti-do! What about all the men who've gone like Grunt and Discoprojoe? No-one cared or started a thread making them feel they were welcome or even missed. This is why I've stopped posting because too may people are selfish a$$holes and I can't take it anymore.

I've only logged-in today to post this answer to this thread and I'm not expecting anyone to understand and there's no-body with a heart left here as far as I can see,
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Ghost, we had one of those today with dudevondudenstein.

Devil Dog is just mentally castrated. He has phantom limb syndrome, so he's using guns as a prosthetic.

"Look at my guns guys! My dick is two feet long!"
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P