Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is this site/forum finished?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:27 pm

Cornfed wrote:If people are averse to reading anything other than the silly and boring politically correct nonsense they have been brainwashed with, then they should just repair to daytime television. As to the idea that Winston should cave to political correctness to attract more posters, experience has shown that it will have the opposite effect on a forum like this with an intrinsically politically incorrect theme. Look at what happened to the men are better than women forum after Dax/Dick appointed feminist mods to ban all the real anti-feminist posters. The forum became a bunch of female attention whores and manginas white-knighting them, which most people eventually got bored with, and now the forum is essentially dead. If Dax had been intending to make money with it then he would have made a big mistake by trying to pander to the PC crowd. The same thing has happened on many other forums with the same result.

This is a good point. And I agree. But the thing is, we are doing well attracting misfits and freethinkers, but not the mainstream crowd. To attract the mainstream requires some degree of political correctness. So we will always be in a niche.

I don't think anyone should be banned for their views, only for bad behavior.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby abcdavid01 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:42 pm

Are people forgetting all of the pages about how bad feminism is and women in the West? That's a good portion of the website and I'm talking about pages outside the forum. So it seems like people are complaining about what they want Happier Abroad to be, not what it is.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Banano » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:07 pm

This site is doing great job in atracting misfits and freethinkers as Winston pointed out, also site is full of betas, whoremongers, anti-social and awkward guys, guys who are considered failure at home when it comes to women.

What we dont have on this forum are natural pickup-artist type of guys, guys who are sccessfull with WW/AW, people are sick of AW haters.

We have a situation where everyone is either chronic masturbator or whoremonger or both, everyone seems to hate everyone.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby aozora13 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:19 pm

I would rather have insights from guys who were able to find employment in other countries, staring their businesses and were successful, and other ways that men can be self-sufficient.

Also country insights would be more helpful.

The website is 'happier abroad'. We should remember that what had drawn people to the website in the first place. It can be a place where men can get advice on how to get information that can be helpful to make decisions on where to go and possibly what career they can seek.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:27 am

Banano wrote: What we dont have on this forum are natural pickup-artist type of guys, guys who are sccessfull with WW/AW

Why would we exactly? Aside from whether crackheads, twitching perverts, illiterate criminals etc. would really add much to the forum, what would they have to do with the topic of leaving the West and being happier abroad?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Banano » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:29 am

Cornfed wrote:
Banano wrote: What we dont have on this forum are natural pickup-artist type of guys, guys who are sccessfull with WW/AW

Why would we exactly? Aside from whether crackheads, twitching perverts, illiterate criminals etc. would really add much to the forum, what would they have to do with the topic of leaving the West and being happier abroad?

It would be beneficial to hear from these kind of people, their take on the situation, how they fare abroad with foreign women.

Imagine having a few guys who are natural PUAs who are able to pick up in NYC and LA, guys who are part of 20% crowd,
these are men we can learn from, if you only hang out with losers like yourself, how the fuk you gonna progress?Whining abt AW gets old.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Billy » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Banano, why would pic-up guys like spent time in this place when there is rooshv and others. don´t make sense to me. winner guys would not spent time here with winston and other special guys.

guys who are not somehow "losers" could not bear this stuff. here is like puahate abroad.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:59 pm

Banano wrote:Imagine having a few guys who are natural PUAs who are able to pick up in NYC and LA, guys who are part of 20% crowd, these are men we can learn from, if you only hang out with losers like yourself, how the fuk you gonna progress?

What the hell are you talking about? WW/AW like scum. Who on this forum has expressed a desire to "progress" into scum?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Devil Dog » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Billy wrote:Banano, why would pic-up guys like spent time in this place when there is rooshv and others. don´t make sense to me. winner guys would not spent time here with winston and other special guys.

guys who are not somehow "losers" could not bear this stuff. here is like puahate abroad.

The members of the loser majority here have zero PU skills. Therefore, in their dogma, PU skills are worthless. They can't get their heads around the concept that some PU skills would help them with nice girls abroad. (See Cornfed's post above.)

But they are all "free thinkers".
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Postby Devil Dog » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Winston wrote:
Cornfed wrote:If people are averse to reading anything other than the silly and boring politically correct nonsense they have been brainwashed with, then they should just repair to daytime television. As to the idea that Winston should cave to political correctness to attract more posters, experience has shown that it will have the opposite effect on a forum like this with an intrinsically politically incorrect theme. Look at what happened to the men are better than women forum after Dax/Dick appointed feminist mods to ban all the real anti-feminist posters. The forum became a bunch of female attention whores and manginas white-knighting them, which most people eventually got bored with, and now the forum is essentially dead. If Dax had been intending to make money with it then he would have made a big mistake by trying to pander to the PC crowd. The same thing has happened on many other forums with the same result.

This is a good point. And I agree. But the thing is, we are doing well attracting misfits and freethinkers, but not the mainstream crowd. To attract the mainstream requires some degree of political correctness. So we will always be in a niche.

Winston, you could require civility and by doing so you would add to the number of quality posters. Civility and political correctness are not the same thing. You could add posters with relevant experience who would not be willing to put up with the currently prevalent level of abuse. Who would you lose? Only a few abusive losers.

As it is now, you are slowly losing your experienced (on topic) posters and gaining more losers.

The idea that one can leave the US and live a better life abroad will never be mainstream.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Banano wrote:This site is doing great job in atracting misfits and freethinkers as Winston pointed out, also site is full of betas, whoremongers, anti-social and awkward guys, guys who are considered failure at home when it comes to women.

What we dont have on this forum are natural pickup-artist type of guys, guys who are sccessfull with WW/AW, people are sick of AW haters.

We have a situation where everyone is either chronic masturbator or whoremonger or both, everyone seems to hate everyone.

You're not looking at the big picture. First, most PUA types are liars and BSers. Very few people are honest and balanced and tell the truth, like our core members here do. Honesty is a rarity, not the norm.

Second, even if someone was genuinely good at PUA, it's not something that can really be taught to you. You either have sexual magnetism, charisma and good looks, or you don't. Most of it isn't about some technique or skill. It's not like learning how to fix a car. Geez. If you had any experience with women or relationships, you'd know that. It sounds like you've fallen for the BS they're trying to sell you. PUA is mostly about looks, not technique. Even Steve Hoca pointed this out eloquently. The only people who say it's about technique are people trying to sell you something or con you.

Get more experience with women and relationships. Then you'll know what I mean. You don't sound experienced at all. You sound naive and gullible, because you think it's all about following some formula. Relationships are all about chemistry and connection. Certain people click and others don't. No method or technique is going to change that. You don't understand human relationships.

Looks and PUA may help with one night stands. But that's not what we are about. Why do you want to focus on PUA's, esp when most of them are BSers?

Besides, why only do a one night stand? If a girl is hot, and I'm attracted to her, I'd want to see her again and date her more, or sleep with her more. What's the logic of making it "one night only"? I've never understood that.

No offense Bananao, but please grow up. When you do, you'll understand that people and relationships do not fit into formulas. Anyone who says it does is trying to sell you something.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Devil Dog wrote:Winston, you could require civility and by doing so you would add to the number of quality posters. Civility and political correctness are not the same thing. You could add posters with relevant experience who would not be willing to put up with the currently prevalent level of abuse. Who would you lose? Only a few abusive losers.

As it is now, you are slowly losing your experienced (on topic) posters and gaining more losers.

The idea that one can leave the US and live a better life abroad will never be mainstream.

Who have we lost? The only people we've lost were those who were uncivil themselves (e.g. globetrotter, repatriate) or who could not handle debate.

We do require civility here. But humans are emotional, not logical, so sometimes they will erupt. It's to be expected. Myself included. You have to be realistic.

Odbo was recently banned for violating civil boundaries and sending unwanted PM's to people after being told not to. That was about civility. We've always required civility here. You act like we haven't. But we have.

It's just that we are more tolerant and give more leeway in the name of free speech. But if someone gets out of hand, they do get warned.

Nothing is perfect. There is no win-win situation that will satisfy everyone and solve every problem or dispute.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Christianfilipinacom » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:37 am

If you want to have more people who might be more mainstream, you need to get more people who can bring you that kind of traffic to recommend you. I have over 100,000 members who I can fire off an email to and with a 10% open rate that is 10,000 people who would be reading something. But I would never recommend your site as it is now to our members. Maybe this is fine with you. I've told you privately and publicly that one of the most serious problems with your site is that you advertise services that don't deserve your nod of approval. If you want to have respectable people respect your site, it needs to be respectable. It's not. Very simple. If you want respectable advertisers to take over, you know who to call. We might not earn as much by providing a legitimate service as some others might earn by providing a more profitable, even if less useful, service. And so our ability to pay might be less than theirs, in the interim until you build up more readership, but eventually a respectable site would have more readership and then be able to earn more from respectable advertisers also.
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:29 am

Winston wrote:Second, even if someone was genuinely good at PUA, it's not something that can really be taught to you. You either have sexual magnetism, charisma and good looks, or you don't. Most of it isn't about some technique or skill. It's not like learning how to fix a car. Geez. If you had any experience with women or relationships, you'd know that. It sounds like you've fallen for the BS they're trying to sell you. PUA is mostly about looks, not technique. Even Steve Hoca pointed this out eloquently. The only people who say it's about technique are people trying to sell you something or con you.

On the PUA subject discussed above, I think there is a lot of confusing cause and effect here. In totalitarian communist states like the modern West, people generally get what the elite wants to give them when it comes to p***y, money or whatever. It is the current policy of the elite to put scum at a reproductive advantage in order to destroy what is left of society. Therefore, Western sluts are attracted to scum. This is then interpreted as good game or sexual magnetism on the part of the scum, when if fact their success in attracting sluts results simply from them being scum.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby green1976 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:26 pm

Banano is time for you to move your skills to a PUA forum as you bow to WW,AW thinking they can really make a man to man up and don't bring the f**k to pay for it.

You don't have anything in common with HA so what's the point to shoot in a blank target here?

You think it will make change the core of the posters and they will suddenly accept it's better in WW as they are the real misfits and HA is only about hoookers and pay sex?

Thailand as i remember you were there and that's all what you got?
You are missing a great part of it if you just assume it stop in Pattaya.

And you are always pointing at Roosh forum but this guy tells clearly he has nothing to do with AW and that they are toxic to the end.

He recognize whoremongers as a lost cause,using his game as he say abroad but he doesn't disagree in saying it's time to f**k off from the US and let AW with their submissive manginas.

Easier for you now..stay at home...date all the WW women you want..they are there for you and let guys who go to f**k hookers or game abroad to do it,be it they are misfits,not growing up and wathewer.

Are you a good samaritain to care so much about these loosers?

Just play at home man,have a enjoyable life, nobody is forcing you to go abroad and to f**k hookers.
green1976
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions