Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is She Flaking?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Is She Flaking?

Postby zacb » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:45 pm

Howdy,

I have been in a "relationship" of sorts online with a Filipina for 6 months, but I have been noticing something. As of late, she has not been responding as much to my messages over the past few weeks. The other day, she got a computer, so I understand a little bit, but am I being overlyemotional about this? Or is she flaking? She says she still likes me, but I just am a little nervous. Anythoughts?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Re: Is She Flaking?

Postby Rock » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:07 pm

zacb wrote:Howdy,

I have been in a "relationship" of sorts online with a Filipina for 6 months, but I have been noticing something. As of late, she has not been responding as much to my messages over the past few weeks. The other day, she got a computer, so I understand a little bit, but am I being overlyemotional about this? Or is she flaking? She says she still likes me, but I just am a little nervous. Anythoughts?

Actions speak louder than words so forget about wht she tells u and focus on her behavior. Long distance relationships often sour over the weeks and months. How often do u see her in person? Also, I think these women often hedge their bets too so it could be she's got a more promising prospect in the works.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zacb » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:13 pm

I was hedging my bets as well. I am checking on other chicks as well, just in case things don't go througn. I want to work my as soff this summer, an dperhaps I could visit the PI? Thanks Rock.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions