The Addiction Scam - How they hook us on bad things

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

The Addiction Scam - How they hook us on bad things

Post by Winston »

Really informative and true. I didn't know that they stopped warning us that sugar is harmful to our health.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

That's true; it's not only sugar it's snacks like potato chips, doritos, cheetos etc, breads & dairy. These are 'empty calories' meaning they have low nutitional value which makes people put on weight & store fat.

Everything packaged & not grown in the dirt is packed with the most chemicals & are the most harmful ... eat only what's been grown. How many times have you read the ingredients on a ?food? item & you can't identify some of the ingredients??? That's because it's laced with chemicals. Anything packaged neatly & sits on a shelf for months & years isn't proper food, it's poison. Yet people blindly buy it anyway... paying $ to get slowly poisoned lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Renata wrote:That's true; it's not only sugar it's snacks like potato chips, doritos, cheetos etc, breads & dairy. These are 'empty calories' meaning they have low nutritional value which makes people put on weight & store fat.
Some nutritionists consider refined (white) bread and rice to be empty calories, but not whole-wheat or brown rice. If you dislike white bread being "empty calories" simply reach over for the whole grain bread loaf at your local supermarket. Or, alternatively you can bake your own. Bread machines are avail for under $70, or look on Craiglist for used bread makers for $20. Use King Arthur Flour instead of "Gold Medal" flour.

http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/bread

As for white rice vs brown rice, the issue is with the rice bran layer containing fatty acids. For brown rice, this means the fatty acids will go rancid in 6 months, versus white rice has the bran removed and can be stored for up to 30 years under ideal conditions. The shelf life is a huge trade-off.

(Bread machines are pretty fun, you can even make fresh strawberry jam with them)
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Wow, that video was terrible. Didn't go into any subject, just a waste of time. But that's what Youtube is all about;wasting your time! Did you know that people get paid for that? The more time you make people waste, the more you get paid on Youtube! :D This is why those people make short and worthless videos, to get you wasting time on Youtube searching for more "truth", the mental drug.

Stuff like sugar and MSG are weak drugs considered safe by the FDA, so they can be added into foods. Sugar is especially dangerous, because it introduces candida fungus into your body. It's a fungal mass in your digestive system, which basically eats what you eat. By doing this it grows inside you, eating holes into your body and helping create diseases also. This is why people are hungry after eating foods, especially those containing sugar. Half the time food doesn't even make it into where it's supposed to go, it gets eaten by the fungus.

The only way to get rid of it is to eat VERY healthy foods(no bread, bananas) or starve it out by fasting. Distilled water helps greatly, because there's no content the fungus can eat.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Where did you get that sugar grows a fungus inside you, CJ? That's pretty scary.

So if sugar is so poisonous, then why is it put into almost everything we eat? That's insane. Their excuse is "to make it taste better" but there's got to be more to it than that. I wonder why the government and media stopped warning us about sugar. Did they change their mind about it?

Why are you dissing the video when you agree with it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Winston wrote:Where did you get that sugar grows a fungus inside you, CJ? That's pretty scary.

So if sugar is so poisonous, then why is it put into almost everything we eat? That's insane. Their excuse is "to make it taste better" but there's got to be more to it than that. I wonder why the government and media stopped warning us about sugar. Did they change their mind about it?

Check it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candida_(fungus)

This is what I'm talking about. Do not believe the fools that say it doesn't cause any problems. I have many family members with this problem, which starts mostly because of excess sugar intake. I've seen it grow inside members as young as 2 and as old as 40. It also spreads across the body to cause many bodily odors, skin and other health problems which cannot be alleviated in any way. You have to go inside your body to kill it, most likely by starving it out. Candida caused most of my health problems, followed by low thyroid function. It's easy to get rid of.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

C.J. wrote:
Winston wrote:Where did you get that sugar grows a fungus inside you, CJ? That's pretty scary.

Check it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candida_(fungus)
That article doesn't say that sugar causes candida fungus. How do you know if you have it though? Wouldn't most people have it since most people eat sugar? Can't you just take probiotics or yogurt to get rid of it?

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

momopi if you get your hands on cracked wheat you can grind it using a mill or a food processor to make flour. At the factory chemicals & heat are used to seperate the wheat grains from the stalks, then presaervatives are added to prevent the flour from clumping & going sour. Heating the grain kills off the enzymes, leaving it dead, .. what's already dead can't die again, meaning it won't go bad, it's no longer perishable. Processed food carry empty calories that will get you fat & sluggish & makes you unhealthy over time. This is done with everything processed, like sugar, sausages, cereals, pasta, pancakes mix, mayonaise, etc. The only way to avoid these ?foods? is to not buy from the Supermarkets & Groceries, just buy fruit, vegetables, meat, herbs & spices.

Natural flour is just one process; grind & use, then store in an air tight container. It goes bad really quickly.

Imagine if I'm cooking for you & I add a few drops of detergent to your food everyday :!: ... when you find out you'll be upset won't you??? It's literally the same all processed foods we buy are laced with chemicals ... & they're so bold as it list some of them on the ingredients & we're so stupid we buy it anyway & eat it.

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Winston wrote:That article doesn't say that sugar causes candida fungus. How do you know if you have it though? Wouldn't most people have it since most people eat sugar? Can't you just take probiotics or yogurt to get rid of it?
If someone told you sugar and various fats would make your sluggish, huge and depressed, would you still eat them?

You can tell someone has a bad case of fungus and other parasites in their body, by checking their stomachs. They're usually hard and bloated, sticking out somewhat far depending on how bad it is. You can also tell, by monitoring their eating/drinking habits. They'll have an unusual addiction to junk food, eat a lot and shun healthy foods such as vegetables. They'll also be addicted to sugary drinks and want them more often over water. They're host to parasitic lifeforms. They're feeding for 2 now! :) Some may call this "beer belly". Just infestation for adults.

You can also look at pregnant women and see the same thing. They might have parasites, as well as their baby inside them. The baby is technically, a parasitic lifeform also and generally does the same things to their host.

Getting rid of the non-human form of parasites... You see, they've made a home in your body, taking probiotics and other "good" bacteria may not help if it's crowded down there. I'd recommend cleansing using fasting or purified water for a couple weeks, then taking stuff like probiotics. Then not bothering with sugar and various fats from then on.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

CJ that's hard for someone to do. The best way is to literally ween them off of the bad sugars & fats, because there are good sugars & good fats. So when you stop having sugar try having fresh homemade fruit juices; which are sweet but good for you. The secret is when you remove something from your diet replace it with something you like but that's good for you. I replaced cheese with avocado, butter with olive oil (yes you can make toast & spead olive oil on it, very mediterranean), Cow Milk with coconut milk, etc.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So why is sugar added to almost everything? Isn't that insane? Is it just to make things taste better? Or is there a more sinister agenda than that?

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

TWO REPORTERS FIRED BY FOX NEWS FOR REVEALING HEALTH DANGERS IN MILK - Fox wanted them (Steve and Jane) to be just ordinary investigators. In the first story, the investigators came up with was the revelation of milk being contaminated with Bovine Growth Hormone.
The government of Canada looked closely into this problem and found out that Monsanto didn't comply with the regulatory standards.
Bovine Growth Hormone could be easily absorbed into the body and be a major cause of many health problems, including cancer.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCgL6JE0 ... r_embedded[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

"People are fed by the food industry, which pays no attention to health, and are treated by the health industry, which pays no attention to food." ~ Wendell Berry

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Most Doctors learn nothing about Nutrition at medical school. It would be great if they did & also understood more about herbs & natural remedies, because most packaged modern medicines have herbs, spices, plant extracts, vegetable & fruit extracts in it, combined in a cocktail of chemicals & served up in the form of pills, shots & syrups. Hence all the side effects. The Naturopathic physician is a type of doctor that practices Eastern medicine with Western medicine, and knows about Nurition & natural remedies. A Naturopathic physician also doesn't solely rely on pills, they can offer alternatives such as indian & chinese medices like (Ayurveda & QiGong).