Why MEN should NOT be paying for sex?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why MAN shd NOT be paying for sex?

Post by Cornfed »

Teal Lantern wrote: Unless you think someone else is obligated to provide the things you want, just because you're pretty....
... but, we call those people "women". :wink:
[/color]
That's a point. Far from being real men, seducers actually have a similar life strategy to females.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

S_Parc wrote:Yes, but adultery is legal and for the most part, is what goes on at conferences etc, whereas brothels are illegal in America. And thus, I don't care for the abject hypocrisy of AWs. When it works for 'em, it's sanctioned by the law but when it's not, they criminalize it.
My opinion is based off tradition. Prostitution was traditionally legal. This gave girls the choice to become either respectable ladies or cheap whores. Although I don't respect that choice I think it should be legal based on the historical tradition. Whores were not marriage material and on many occasions they didn't live a pleasant, fulfilled life. Many women wanted to be respectable ladies and wouldn't ever be a prostitute.

Adultery was illegal and many women were executed if they were adulterous. Executing adulterous women was a deterrent to women breaking marriage vows and helped men keep their honor. An adulterous women brings shame to her husband and to her family. I think that if adultery was illegal and punishable by lashings (or execution), infidelity would decrease because the women couldn't get away with it if she's caught.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Teal Lantern wrote:When past pre-civilizations that were Matriarchal or "egalitarian" or some other B.S. met on the battlefield against a Patriarchal foe, they got their asses thoroughly kicked.
Well, in the future, there will be droid armies so I guess the odds are now even.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Tsar wrote:This describes how the Bible's view on p4p and it doesn't recommend it: http://www.gotquestions.org/p4p.html

Some of Proverbs 6:25-26 is missing. (final line: but another man’s wife preys on your very life).
Source: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NIV

It's message is informing men not to lust after another man's wife and commit adultery. It's basically saying that adultery is worse than visiting brothels to sleep with hoes.
Yes it's commenting here about adultery. But it's not saying just to abstain, but rather, if you feel the urge, prostitution is a sound alternative. The gotquestions link above simply mistranslates Proverbs 23:27-28. In fact there are several prostitutes in the Old Testament and there is no criticism of them or prostitution at all.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Banano wrote:Should REAL man be paying for p***y?Is paying for p***y for Beta losers?
Normally seducers are losers. In normal society, real men are able to claim sexual access to females as of right in return for the contribution they are making to society. It is loser men with no social status whose only option is to beg, wheedle, trick etc. females into sex. They are in the inherently degrading position of having to rely on the mindless whims of females for sex. Of course modern society is a death cult with normal values turned on their heads, so scumbaggy losers are celebrated.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

fschmidt wrote:The Bible recommends p4p:

--------------------------------------------------------
Do not lust in your heart after her beauty
or let her captivate you with her eyes.
For a hoe can be had for a loaf of bread
Proverbs 6:25-26
Sounds like the Talmud to me. That encourages jewish males to sleep with non-jewish females and treat them like whores, regardless of their actual disposition. Jewish males aren't encouraged to be faithful, even to a jewess!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

C.J. wrote:
fschmidt wrote:The Bible recommends p4p:

Do not lust in your heart after her beauty
or let her captivate you with her eyes.
For a hoe can be had for a loaf of bread
Proverbs 6:25-26
Sounds like the Talmud to me. That encourages jewish males to sleep with non-jewish females and treat them like whores, regardless of their actual disposition. Jewish males aren't encouraged to be faithful, even to a jewess!
Actually I copied the quote from a Christian Bible.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'In my opinion a man that pays for sex is demonstrating he is weaker because he has to pay for something other men can get for free'

+1

Ok, in the past 2 I banged 3 white girls for free , all in thjeir early mid 20s...they didnt cost me 5 bucks all up..it was pick up, take home bang...all russians...

for guys out there who think women cost money, time, you always pay for it ,etc etc..i can tell you it isnt the case..there are guys who get it consistently and dont pay cent....i know it is hard to grasp unless if you never been through that experience but paying for something other guys get for free doesnt validate you...makes you feel weak.

besides when women like you for you it boosts your confidence, its not fake confidence but real one...which in turn gets you more p***y..
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

When it comes to sex, I've found you pay for it one way or another. When it's free, you pay time(thinking about it, and also wasting time trying to get it), when it's paid for, you've already paid funds;it depends on your bank balance how often you get it. When you're in a relationship, you've paid with your time, kindness AND funds. :P
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

As a man who has done plenty of clubbing in my younger days, I would say heck NO. Men should never exchange money for sex. Most of my friends are females so I based my opinions on what I see. Women treat certain men differently. The bad boys and players and looked up to and desired by MANY women. From my experience, women only charge men that they don't like. If you are in shape and look good, you can easily get a woman. With that said, when a man pays for sex he is telling the woman that he is INFERIOR to her. He puts her on a pedestal. This in turn creates MONSTERS out of women. Women have no respect for a man that pays for sex. Women know that they can be bitchy because a SIMP will do anything to be next to her.

Women are not really that difficult to talk to. Will you get turned down sometimes? Yes, but successful men have short memories.

Bad boys, players and men that respect themselves don't pay for sex.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Array9 wrote: With that said, when a man pays for sex he is telling the woman that he is INFERIOR to her. He puts her on a pedestal.
You're paying the person to go way. I wouldn't exactly call that a pedestal. And then, you both forget about each other. Plus, this activity is only allowed in Canada anyways.

If I wanted AWs to have my home address and start stalking me at work, I would have been in the scene for the past three years. Instead, I've saved both time (which I've billed out to clients, BTW) & money/investible capital, and now, have more AWs interested in me than ever before.

Thus, I could care less about what they thought about me. Many say that I'm *gay*, behind my back, because I flirt and *walk away*. Self confidence has never been an issue. Do I care? Nope.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Array9 wrote: Women are not really that difficult to talk to. Will you get turned down sometimes, yes.
Winston said he asked out hundreds of women when he was living in the US and got rejected HUNDREDS of times. It's hard to keep asking out women when you get rejected almost every time.

Adding insult to injury, Winston said even fat girls and ugly girls turned him down. This in turn caused his self esteem to go into the toilet.
:shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

S_Parc wrote:You're paying the person to go away. I wouldn't exactly call that a pedestal.
Exactly. :D When you put it that way, it doesn't sound bad at all. I found when you pay for it compared to it being free, there's no assumptions or mental attachments about sex with women. It's a service. They got it, you get it, they get theirs, they're gone. You move on.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I have to agree with S_Parc. I've gotten it free before. I also hung out with dudes who got a lot more and were a lot better at it than I was. In all that time I never knew ANYONE who could walk up to a broad, snap their fingers and they hop in the bed. They spent HOURS, sometimes almost all day to hit that.
You know why I paid? Because I could walk up to a broad, drop some cash, bust a nut and get back to doing something PRODUCTIVE. Something which now allows me to travel the world, with NO JOB, and find quality women in many countries. Something which also makes me extremely desirable to a lot of girls.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The_Adventurer wrote:I have to agree with S_Parc. I've gotten it free before. I also hung out with dudes who got a lot more and were a lot better at it than I was. In all that time I never knew ANYONE who could walk up to a broad, snap their fingers and they hop in the bed. They spent HOURS, sometimes almost all day to hit that.
You know why I paid? Because I could walk up to a broad, drop some cash, bust a nut and get back to doing something PRODUCTIVE. Something which now allows me to travel the world, with NO JOB, and find quality women in many countries. Something which also makes me extremely desirable to a lot of girls.
I didn't want to belabor this point too much but here's an interesting contrast. I'm in my mid-30s today. A good college pal of mine, we're both the same age now, took different tacts in life.

Granted like me, he was relatively smart & hard working and thus, ended up with a lot of the right jobs after school, however, he took a different tact, concerning women. While I was looking for monogamy, with the right FW abroad during my late 20s, he was chasing all the AW skanks, including new arrivals from South America, throughout the northeast corridor. Well today, he's marveled at my discipline and how I've kept it together. He's currently paying for childcare and has even gotten two harassment suits from AWs. He's been either dating or b*inking a woman, ever week, for the past decade or more. If I were to suddenly drop out of the workforce, I've got over a decade and half of savings to live on; in contrast, he's got a month. He's a great pal (unlike Manginas, he sticks up for men), however, I'd never want to exchange places with him.

AB discussion thread