Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Best Place for Under the Table Guns

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Best Place for Under the Table Guns

Postby zacb » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:23 am

I have heard some people say the PI. Is this true? And what are the fines?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby Devil Dog » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:13 pm

If you are in Michigan and want to buy an illegal firearm just dial (616) 301-6100 and request the type of gun you would like to buy. They will probably be willing to meet with you for delivery.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Re: Best Place for Under the Table Guns

Postby OutWest » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:12 pm

zacb wrote:I have heard some people say the PI. Is this true? And what are the fines?

No place is best. You must think you will like your new home in prison. It is rather a foolish question. If you are a felon, you usually cannot own or possess a weapon. Some people buy guns from private parties in the USA to keep off the record, but illegal types of weapons are a different matter.

If you really think you are up to trafficking in guns or just buying them in a country you do not know and do not speak the language and would stand out like a foolish sore thumb, help yourself. They are not likely to "Fine" you in the Philippines.
They will put you in prison if caught or then again the army and police here can be quite trigger happy...

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby zacb » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:18 pm

Ok, thanks for the tip. I am just tired of everyone being so legislation happy. And the only other places that are decent for guns is the Mid East, Czech Republic, Pi, and Chile.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:43 pm

Devil Dog wrote:If you are in Michigan and want to buy an illegal firearm just dial (616) 301-6100 and request the type of gun you would like to buy. They will probably be willing to meet with you for delivery.

That's paper thin and you're an asshole.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:33 pm

I guess the question being posed is - is there any "Wild East" anymore, in the way that Cambodia was an anarchic paradise for guns and drugs in the late 90s? Regrettably it would seem not.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zacb » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Devil Dog wrote:If you are in Michigan and want to buy an illegal firearm just dial (616) 301-6100 and request the type of gun you would like to buy. They will probably be willing to meet with you for delivery.

How much do I need to bribe them for?
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:42 am

@zacb,

Don't fuc.kin' dial that number. Dude is scapegoating hook bait and switching on you.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:07 am

Yeah, that's an ATF number.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby zacb » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:44 am

I appreciate the concern, but I never planned on that. Our cops may be crooks, but they are not that slippery. I insinuated it was a joke by the bribe bit. Checked the number online for curiosity sake.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby Devil Dog » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:40 am

abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, that's an ATF number.

No shit, Sherlock. The OP posted what is perhaps the stupidest question that I have ever seen on any message board. Good thing you came to the rescue, because no way would anyone think that a phone number posted in response to a criminal request would be anything other than 100% legit. You are one seriously dumbass little shit.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Postby zacb » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:48 am

Be nice. And why is that so wrong? p4p is technically illegal in the Philippines, but people turn the other way. All I wondered is if the bribe logic applied to gins. Be careful what you post.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby Devil Dog » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:52 am

Here is the difference, you keep your wits about you and dabble in a little p4p in the Philippines and your chances of being arrested are close to zero. You go to PI and put some feelers out about buying some illegal weapons and you have an excellent chance of going to jail.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:31 am

zacb wrote:I appreciate the concern, but I never planned on that. Our cops may be crooks, but they are not that slippery. I insinuated it was a joke by the bribe bit. Checked the number online for curiosity sake.

Yeah, but what search engine did you use? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:44 am

Devil Dog wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, that's an ATF number.

No shit, Sherlock. The OP posted what is perhaps the stupidest question that I have ever seen on any message board. Good thing you came to the rescue, because no way would anyone think that a phone number posted in response to a criminal request would be anything other than 100% legit. You are one seriously dumbass little shit.

It is a perfectly valid general question. Different technically illegal things are tolerated in different places. For example, marijuana was tolerated when I was in Cambodia a few years ago despite being technically illegal. It was apparently the same with guns there in the late 90s. I suggest Winston follow your suggestion for improving the civility of this forum by banning asshole trolls like you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions