Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Nature determined the Traditional Marriage Age

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Nature determined the Traditional Marriage Age

Postby Tsar » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:32 am

http://honestintrospection.com/2012/04/ ... edophilia/

Excerpt:

“Ephebophilia is the sexual preference of adults for mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19″

Ephebophilia is natural. Breast enlargement, hip widening and accumulation of subcutaneous fat signal a girl is physically ready for reproduction. Nature couldn’t care less for our righteous laws. Nature is only concerned with survival of the species.

With the girl in the white bikini, if your dick twitches or your lips quiver when viewing her, you’re normal. All the tell-tale womanly features are there so don’t feel shame because she could possibly be younger than 18. If you’re a guy who enjoys the high energy, light-heartedness and lack of relationship baggage young women bring to the table, make sure to check your state’s age of consent laws.

Understand, this will be used against you by many. Umpteen amounts of slander will be hurled. “You date girls, not womenâ€￾ is common. The most venomous has been “baby raperâ€￾. Either envy or cultural programming will fuel their contempt. Men will recognize their own weakness in not pursuing their desires. Women will reflect on time’s harsh treatment of their beauty. The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness.

This article is worth a read because it touches on many relevant subjects we discuss and how feminists negatively influence their female children by forcing them to compete in pageants where they are dressed in outfits and covered in makeup similar to adult film stars.

It also mentioned how nature determined the traditional marriage age (15-19), that feminism destroyed in the early-mid 1900s by making it illegal for men to court those girls. I remember reading that for most of history it was normal for financially established men (usually aged 20-40) to marry girls (15-17).

People in feminist countries label men who are attracted to and would date girls that have reached biologically maturity as pedophiles when that is a fallacy. Using feminist logical, the majority of men since the beginning of civilization were pedophiles because nature determined what age girls were ready for reproduction and marriage. Throughout most of history, age was synonymous with wealth, security, and status (younger men unless they were born into a wealthy or powerful family had to work to achieve before marriage). Marriage was and will always be a transaction, whether a person wants to admit it or not. It's not just because of love that the relationship exists, there are underlying sociological factors that play a major role in determining why the relationship exists.

On a previous thread I agreed women were at their best attractiveness between 16-23. In the American/Anglo world the value of women has decreased.

1. They aren't feminine, they're feminist and manly
2. Most marry on average between 26-30 (past their best years)
3. They're whores (most girls have 10 partners by age 21)
4. They are not as healthy because of substance abuse (smoking and binge drinking), stress (career related), obesity, or they have STDs
5. A women that is a whore, completely independent, or has grown older (and cynical) has less of an ability to bond. Without any bond (loyalty and fidelity) she won't have any real and meaningful love for a man. The man she's with will just be another partner just like any other, and if she does marry him it's only because she wants companionship instead of being a lonely, undesirable woman in her later years.

I always knew that 18 is the preferable age of the girl I will meet and intend to marry. However, based on tradition, sociology, history, and nature I believe 16 or 17 would be the best ages of a girl I would like to marry. Ever since Doug Hutchinson married Courtney Stodden, their example has helped me to expand my knowledge better and focus on the truth. Feminism and the current system is built on lies and the fallacies of people who claim to be progressives (when in fact they're destroying civilization). The truth can be determined by evaluating the evidence. I would rather live a righteous and pleasant life, rather than a miserable life following the status quo out of fear of being verbally attacked and shunned by the brainwashed masses of society. I believe that makes me an alpha.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:24 am

You have any more of those jailbait sites Tsar? That other one had the right idea, but the web design made it feel kind of wrong. Like it's marketing to guys who know it's considered illicit and get aroused by that.

If you claim victimhood while simultaneously provoking responses, you’re just an asshole.

Made me laugh.

I didn't know about lordosis. Really interesting.

Important to find a place the father won't mind either. Unfortunately most fathers here are suspicious...either from brainwashing or just plain truth considering how douchy a lot of guys are. At least it's better than letting their daughters become sluts though.

Fortunately I think my dad understands. My parents are fighting, so he was talking to me about this 20 something year old woman he was seeing, like 30 years his junior. He said mom's just jealous because he was going out with a kind, young woman, but he said that's the history of man. Lots of older guys going out with younger women. So he gets it.

The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness.

Another great quote. There's only so much boredom you can take before you want to shoot yourself.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Tsar » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:54 am

abcdavid01 wrote:You have any more of those jailbait sites Tsar?

I don't have any more jailbait websites. http://jailbaitgallery.com/ is the only jailbait website I know about on the internet. Any other images are scattered on random websites.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:25 am

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/ephebophile

http://primejailbait.com/gallery/

http://bestjailbaitgalleries.com/forum/

There used to be a jailbait reddit, but CNN did a report and had it shut down.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions