Why Money Can No Longer Save The Beta Male

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Why Money Can No Longer Save The Beta Male

Post by Banano »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Eurobrat
Yes they a debt-o-holics but that option didnt exist before,
None of my western women was with me bc of money, thats for sure, im just an ordinary Joe

Do you think guys who pick up in niteclubs are rich guys with lots of $$?
Western Girls in their late teens and 20s go after money?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Western women don't need a provider. They are independent, they get preferential rights, they receive entitlements, they can have children out of wedlock and receive welfare, they have affirmative action to help them get good unemployment, and can easily find a man to exploit. They exploit provider type men so they can f**k thugs, bad boys, and scum.

Why would anyone, especially a rich American, want to marry an unfeminine, entitled, and independent American women? I can't have sympathy for the man who threw money at that Americunt because he should have known better. A man who pursues an Americunt, especially an independent, successful, or modelesque Americunt should expect to receive a whore, gold-digger, or be exploited as a sugar daddy.

Any American man should go foreign. Foreign women want a provider and a good man. What Westerners call a beta isn't less of a man, a beta is a traditional man and a good man.

Leave the Americunts to the thugs and bad boys. Then those Americunts can be treated like scum, turn lesbian or butch, or be left alone and contribute to the feminist-induced population decline of America as a result of the harlotry, feminist misandry, criminal nature, lack of civility, homosexualization, and overall degeneracy of American society.

Successful men becoming expatriates, the brain drain, declining birth rates, increasing number of births out of wedlock which will be supported through the redistribution of wealth via taxation, and the increasing number of young men that go crazy and go on a killing spree will contribute to the looming decline of America. Then those Americunts and feminists can comprehend just how much they lost when they can sleep in the grave they dug for themselves.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Money can get you high class hookers and gold diggers but wont help you in nightclubs/bars/pubs or street pick up

in those places you gotta be smooth, have looks, charm, be upbeat, cocky/funny/witty...or else you have no chance with women
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

A Beta male and his money are soon parted.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

It's a good article for men in a certain lower looks and experience bracket.

Like many articles, plenty of wisdom in the comments. E.g.,
http://www.returnofkings.com/9115/why-m ... -859735246

http://www.returnofkings.com/9115/why-m ... -859728556
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Why Money Can No Longer Save The Beta Male

Post by OutWest »

The people in the story are almost as idiotic and clueless as the author himself...
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

My sister racked up 17k in CC debt by the time she was 24 and eventually had to file bankruptcy. Another one of those girls who thought she was entitled to live a lifestyle outside her means.

My mother sent us on a vacation to Las Vegas and all she wanted to do was troll the mall in the Bellagio and shop in stores like Burberry, Louis Vitton & Swarkofsky. Places she had no business going into... typical dumb ass bitch.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I actually agree with the article - money just doesn't attract girls anymore. Now they want a bad-boy and you can keep your money...

Also, I don't want a gold-digger and I'd rather be alone than have "false-girlfriends" & be used anyway.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Many guys think their failure with women is due to lack of money, it couldnt be further from truth,

its easy to put this theory to the test

Take Winston for example, (we all know what he looks like, so he is perfect test case)
lets say he decides to hit the clubs and bars in LA or NYC on saturday and friday nights, he rents brand new flashy BMW, has 3000 USD to spend each night, he rents room in 5 star hotel or appartment. Easily puts him in top 20% of guys when it comes to money

How is that going to help him when he walks in a bar/club? His flashy BMW is on parked somehwere in parking lot, noone knows or cares his got 3000 to spend that night, noone knows he has appartment

he would still end up with no woman, all it counts is your external appearance and how you interact with people, do they find you attractive, alfa, interesting,charming.

Roosh is spot on with his article,

Money helps betas in Th and PH but we all know what kind of women they get there, not surprised Isaan women are so popular with foreigners, normal women are embarassed to be seen with farangs cause of stigma
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Same goes for everyone else on this forum, including myself, give me BMW,USD 3000 a night and appartment in the city and I can tell you when I go to the club all these becomes useless

try it for yourself and see what happens, I already tried to play rich guy in Europe and didnt work, whatever i banged i would have banged without fancy car and cash, it never helped me..it was just waste of money and dissapointment

its funny but Roosh advised me not to do it as it wont help me with notches, i ignored his advice and went ahead and failed.

Conclusion is that money wont help you much

Try it for yourself...