Autism and Masculinity

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

S_Parc wrote:I don't know about you but if a grown adult takes a swing at me ... he'll be facing a judge or my attorney for an assault/battery and/or harassment suit. The key is to use your arms/legs for defensive postures but not to hit back, if at all possible.
Please do reasonable exercise and eat healthily. People like you will be food in the times that are coming and it is your responsibility to make sure you are good eating.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Being home schooled delayed my adult development by 5 years, I had and still have no idea what the "correct" way is to go about starting a conversation with a woman that interests me romantically and so still fumble with conversation at times.

I did grow to think for my self, I'm not a follower and have a far better imagination than most, but that's where the good bits end.

I had such social anxiety that ordering food from a restaurant at age 17 - 19 from the waiter/waitress gave me butterflys because I was so nervous about communicating with another human being.

Yes I'm morally strong as a T-rex, and I don't compromise my values...but look at what became of me...I grew to be 300 lbs that I had to close only adding to the complexity of emotional damage.

I grew up dropped the weight, even got to 8% body fat yet now people call me skinny and my views are too extreme for most, you just can't win I guess.

Point being is, unless you can teach well, don't condemn your kids to a life long hell of catch up with the rest of the world in just about every aspect.

My education is a nightmare, I can hardly spell and math is a joke, that's all on me for not having retaken all of high school something I'll have to do soon, but that's complements of being taught by a feminist who screamed when you didn't understand rather than explained.

Make sure your kids learn to socialize with other people outside the family because I promise you, you'll destroy the vary future of that child if they don't learn how to interact with people properly.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Magnum, I went to public school and that didn't help me with women or making friends at all. I was extremely paranoid as a teenager and really messed up socially. Just throwing a kid in the ocean won't teach him to swim.

I mean, yeah, it sucks that you were taught by a screaming Feminist. My mother and sister are both Feminists, S_Parc has his bad experiences, Tsar as well, etc.

So the key is just that education, whatever form it takes, should be realistic for what can be expected of a child, but no less, and certainly not run by Feminists or PC pushers trying to teach a false History (Herstory).

I'm not against public schooling in theory. It's just that all the good teachers I've ever had were fired after their first year for actually trying to teach us things.

Frankly I think men should be taught by their fathers, which is another problem of public schools having mostly female teachers.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Magnum, I'd agree with Dave. If I recall correctly, the boys who were painfully shy at the end of the 8th grade, were also shy during the 12th. The thing here is that high schools are not inclusive by nature.

The is almost in contrast to college, where student associations attempt to increase their roster. In HS, we had kids who wrote for one school paper & then, never spoke to the kids who wrote for the other. The same went for singing and drama teams. High school was a highly balkanized & calcified environment, esp for those with independent streaks.

I don't believe you would have overcome your shyness towards women there, as I'd had to get odd jobs and socialize with girls from other HSs and nearby junior colleges, to build up my own self-confidence, as a talker/socializer. I only started paling around with my HS classmates by senior year, when it was pretty much over.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I don't know how to talk to girls, especially one I'm interested in (any physically attractive girl). I honestly don't know how to talk to anyone my own age, at least here in America, because I haven't had any friends since high school and even those were more like good acquaintances. Since then it's only been people older than me that I have spoken to.

It's not that I'm inherently shy or introverted. It's just that after being ignored for so long, constant rejections from girls, them already having clicks, girls just rejecting any form of friendship, and guys already having their crowds I don't see a point. Why compete or play a game where the odds are so low it's nearly impossible? I don't play games and I would drop out of the socializing in toxic America. There isn't any point to wasting time, money, stress, and emotions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

magnum wrote:I did grow to think for my self, I'm not a follower and have a far better imagination than most, but that's where the good bits end.

I had such social anxiety that ordering food from a restaurant at age 17 - 19 from the waiter/waitress gave me butterflys because I was so nervous about communicating with another human being.

Yes I'm morally strong as a T-rex, and I don't compromise my values...
I also have social anxiety, mostly in America and mostly around attractive girls (any girl over a 7/10 attractiveness and above, and it gets worse the more attractive she is). I don't know how much social anxiety I would have abroad, but my guess is very little. It's almost like I've been conditioned to have social anxiety in crowds (feeling like everyone is measuring you up or superficially judging you), around attractive girls (7/10 attractiveness and above), and the typical American man under 26 (turning everything into a competition and trying to show off thinking they're better than you).
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Talking to girls is a misnomer. It's all vibe. You just have to read the situation. Is she giving signals? Besides, girls talk more than guys. So unless you're with a really shy chick it's like 80% her input in the conversation, which is fine by me.

Social problems...it's like an ouroboros. If you fail early on it can lead to compounding errors later on. Actually I as able to get along better with guys a few grade behind me.

So I cut off my past, made a clean break. Social anxiety mostly gone.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mercer wrote:
September 29th, 2022, 11:55 am
abcdavid01 wrote:
April 18th, 2013, 7:13 pm
Talking to girls is a misnomer. It's all vibe. You just have to read the situation. Is she giving signals? Besides, girls talk more than guys. So unless you're with a really shy chick it's like 80% her input in the conversation, which is fine by me.

Social problems...it's like an ouroboros. If you fail early on it can lead to compounding errors later on. Actually I as able to get along better with guys a few grade behind me.

So I cut off my past, made a clean break. Social anxiety mostly gone.
Talking to girls is not about social skills or "vibe". It's about having the right looks. Take an ugly guy and a good looking guy, have them talk about the same thing and all of a sudden the woman will either ignore the ugly guy or treat him rudely but will be talkative to the good looking guy. Women only talk more if the guy she is talking to is not ugly. If he is ugly she will give him one word answers at best.

Your average normie is a retard who doesn't talk about anything interesting and most don't have any social skills at all. They just have the privilege of not being ugly.
There's this guy called Dan Cilley on HappierAbroad who doesn't look hideously ugly, he's tall, not balding, normal face. But he's a complete psycho and it repels all women from him so he eventually got labeled a sex offender for stalking random girls and following them around with a camera. So you could look decent enough but be a massive weirdo and it'll still backfire. You need some degree of social graces.

Are you ugly, Mercer? You seem paranoid as f**k. Maybe undiagnosed mental illness could explain some of your issues. Try therapy.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144