Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Good looks game

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Good looks game

Postby Banano » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:43 pm

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/400538/forum

He's pretty much one of my good friends to this day and my main wing. Dude is 6'2 black, 8% Body fat and used to play cornerback position when he was in college. Dude is 25 now. He's not a natural because i met him at a local lair meeting. Told me that he was too much of a nice guy and wanted to improve his game.

I've probably went out with him hundreds of times and 50% of the time we hang out, he would either get a makeout from a girl or pull a girl. (yes, i was there to with him at the whole time).

Here's how he games (breaking it down over time)

1. He rarely approaches. The times i saw him approach is if he's in the dance floor really drunk.. or if the girl is already making eye contact with him(majority of the time). But for the most part, he just chills and hangs out allday, scooping the scene. most of the time a girl will approach him

2. women either gives obvious cues or approaches him. ALMOST every night we hang, there are at least 1 or 2 women who would either approach him or give obvious hints that she's already interested in him to begin with. I say 70% of these women are 7s and under, but the 30% are 8s and above.

3. He's really good at befriending people. Whenever we grab a drink at the bar, he would sometimes befriend anyone within proximity and he's very genuine about it. Most guys who he approaches respect him.

4. he's what you call a nice alpha. 99.9% he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, but it's hard to cross his boundary because he projects a powerful image of himself(thus he never has to prove himself to anyone because "he already knows" he can enforce his boundary.

5. He RARELY gets amogged. Guys wouldn't directly amog him. Instead, the other guys would just talk to the girl "that's already interested in him" and they fail most of the time. this is few and far between. Usually he's respected in the club atmosphere by everyone.

6. He goes out 4 or 5x a week. I only go out twice a week, but he goes out 5x a week. He told me that the reason why he goes out is because he loves the night life and loves meeting new people. So he genuinely loves to go out without viewing it as a chore. He just views it as a hobby. Also,l the results he gets is really good

7. Drinks throughout the night.(he's in the military and lives very close to the clubs). Dude would be drinking a beer almost all the time. And he would drop like 20-30$ a night on alcohol. I guess he just loves to drink.

8. claims approaching is needy and showing intent is needy as well, and that majority of guys in the club do the same thing(show too much intent which projects neediness). He's definitely not aggressive when it comes to girls, and usually have girls chase him. (i've seen this work for him PERFECTLY). SO you don't see him grabbing girls or approaching every girl at the club, you'll probably just see him kicking back and enjoying the atmosphere, and at the end of the night, he usually ends up making out or taking him a girl.

So he doesn't need to build any momentum to get results.

Here's a typical night out with him

We arrive at the club early. He would buy me and him a beer. We would talk for a good 10-15 mins, and sometimes if there is anyone within proximity he would talk and befriend them. After an hour of kicking back, he would hit up the dance floor and dances for a good 10-15 mins(he's decent at dancing too). Then out of nowhere 1 or 2 girls are dancing within proximity to him, and he eventually dances with her all night, then takes her to the back of the club to chat/make out/get her number/take her home.

ANother variation is when he would walk around and scoping the scene, and before you know it a girl is making eye contact with him and would either approach him or would come up to her. If she has friends, he would "be cooL" with everyone(while being non-needy) and finally take home the girl that approached him

99% of the time, he would leave the club during closing. HE doesn't leave early

So the gist of his game is that he gets approached. And once he gets approached, he's really good at not "f***ing things up". He always keeps the frame that he's the prize, and he has girls chasing after him. He's definitely not aggressive,. He's only aggressive to a girl he's SURE is INTO him. He wouldn't escalate on a girl that is neutral. he claims approaching is needy and that if there's no attraction to begin with, don't bother.(that's why he doesn't approach)

He pretty much runs perfect MM(without all the routines/tactics) but has the confidence/fundamentals to not f**k up. At the same time, his good looks have girls approaching him or giving initial attraction.

He's pretty much maximizing his traits to his advantage. Overall, his game is pretty much "waiting for a girl to make eye contact or approach him" then once that happens, he Rarely f***s up and knows what to do afterwards.

His flake rate with phone numbers is rare(80% of the girls he gets the numbers reciprocate). I told him about my flaking problem, and told me that i approach too many girls that was never into me to begin with. (=which is very true). I've approached 15k girls and although i've projected my good personality and got a girls number, she was never actually into me to begin with(lack of chemistry) and that's why she flaked. I don't believe in that phone game gimmick. I've gotten thousands of numbers and tried EVERYTHING, but the only thing that really worked is if the woman IS ALREADY super into you or is somewhat into you.

Overall, his game works for him and not EVERYONE. I for one HAVE to approach because girls rarely give me any attention if I don't ...(5'4, asian)/ So I have to project my personality by approaching, whereas he doesn't need to do that initially. . I've tried doing the same thing he's doing with zero results and found more results by me approaching. Ever since i met him, it really changed my viewpoints on game.

there's plenty of ways to get the girl. He found what works for him

I say, the only problem about his style of game is that he doesn't choose the women that approach him. Sometimes the women isn't very hot, but occasionally, an 8 or 9 would be totally into him. But for the most part, 99.9% of the best PUA guys that i've met, doesn't compare to how good he is.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby have2fly » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:52 pm

OK, I've seen good looking guys just being approached in American clubs all the time. I did not get such attention, however I am very good looking by FSU standards and get approached in Ukraine easily. Described above is an American game play, which I hate. You play hard to get and not show interest, it is totally the opposite abroad - you approach or you may not get anything, even if the girl is all into you, it is not accepted locally for girls to pickup guys, that almost automatically puts her into slut category. But for an American guy it would not be bad, right? So this black guy f***s many American girls from the clubs, does he ever wonder how many guys those girls slept with before him?
have2fly
Junior Poster

Postby C.J. » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:23 pm

I know a guy like that as well. But he doesn't approach at all. He still gets women all the time on a night out, he plays video games too and has women inviting him over to their houses to cook/f**k, all kinds of dumb shit. He also has a stalker who wants him to do some freaky stuff to her like eat cake out her ass etc. But he's stupidly shy. Double-edge sword. Thank god. :lol:
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby Banano » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:09 pm

have2fly wrote:OK, I've seen good looking guys just being approached in American clubs all the time. I did not get such attention, however I am very good looking by FSU standards and get approached in Ukraine easily. Described above is an American game play, which I hate. You play hard to get and not show interest, it is totally the opposite abroad - you approach or you may not get anything, even if the girl is all into you, it is not accepted locally for girls to pickup guys, that almost automatically puts her into slut category. But for an American guy it would not be bad, right? So this black guy f***s many American girls from the clubs, does he ever wonder how many guys those girls slept with before him?

Have2fly

Whats the deal with Ukraine, you said you got approached by girls and you also said you have to approach or get nothing..just to clarify

Do ukranian girls approach men in clubs, are one night stands as common as they are in US?

From my experience with Ukranian/Russian women sex happens on 1st or 2nd date(based on sample size of 12-15 women)...never longer than that
I dont know what they are like back in their own country but where im now they come accross much sluttier than anglos
Banano
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions