Naming and Shaming Women Services

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Naming and Shaming Women Services

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Winston,

CAF is now getting 100,000+ hits per month on a regular basis. It peacked in November at 110,000+ and fell off a bit December-Feb...but in March it was back up to 107,000 and 8,000+ unique IPs. The page rank is high too. With the Adria Richards and Chanty Binx furor it looks like men are ready to fight back. So I am starting a service on CAF to denounce women for a small fee per woman denounced. That is to make sure that the time and effort that goes into the service can be sustained.

Any men who want to avail of this service to denounce criminal women or badly behaved women are welcome to avail of this service. It is very inexpensive to start out with.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Adria Richards is a feminist twat. Her actions were uncalled for and demonstrated the state of political correctness in America. I personally hate all this PC BS and I'm damn glad she got terminated from her job after mouthing off about how "her company supported her."

sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

This is a great idea. I can personally think of a few bitches I'd like to see posted publicly on the internet, doxxed, LOL.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

sirius wrote:This is a great idea. I can personally think of a few bitches I'd like to see posted publicly on the internet, doxxed, LOL.
A general Doxxing is a freebie....we doxxed Chanty Morris and that thread has had 3,000+ views now.

But when making serious allegations of criminal conduct we are insisting on background checks for the person making the accusation because we all know women will try and make false allegations against other women to harm them....this is why we are charging EUR50 for a permanent posting. We do need to do some work and spend some time on each post...

There are MILLIONS of men who should buy such a service...if they are not willing to document the crimes of their ex, or terrible behaviour, and make that public on a highly indexed site so as to "help the next guy"? Then they can not be too upset the "next guy" did not doxx his ex and warn HIM.

In my opinion? The doxxing or public naming of women who have committed crimes or behaved terribly in a relationship is a matter of obligation to the man to make sure he protects his brothers somewhat. If men are not willing to chip in EUR50 for that service? Then they should just STFU about how women are acting because they are not prepared to denounce them for acting so.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Is this for merely for criminal charges, or could I use this if a bitch falsely accused me of something? I am going through some ordeal with a bitch, and I might actually use this service.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

zacb wrote:Is this for merely for criminal charges, or could I use this if a bitch falsely accused me of something? I am going through some ordeal with a bitch, and I might actually use this service.
There are two very distinct services...criminal and bad behaviour.

It is one thing to accuse someone of bad behaviour....bad behaviour is not a crime....it is just a warning to other men.

But criminal? That is a serious accusation and it is a crime to accuse someone of a crime falsely.

This is why we are insisting on seeing ID and talking to the person making the allegation if the allegation is a crime. We all know that women will make false allegations against other women if given the chance....they might even get a mangina to do so for them.....but we will keep records of who made the allegation. If a mangina makes a false allegation on behalf of a woman we will prosecute him very severely.

We will not allow women to make any allegations on our sites because women do not hold women accountable for perjury and therefore even if a woman make oath it is meaningless.

By the way? A false allegation aimed at you IS a crime....it is not just bad behaviour.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Just by the way? Women are going BALLISTIC over our "man hating womens" section...barely a day goes past when I am not threatened with "I will call the police"

Check this one out!! Talk about PISSED!
We are going to deal with cyber crime units and bring every body to justice
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ind ... .aspx#5924
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Is there an age limit on this service?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

zacb wrote:Is there an age limit on this service?
The man making the accusation has to be an adult....that is usually considered 18. If a lad is being victimised his father should use the service....we all know that boys under 18 are not the most reliable of sources of information...and they are not held accountable as adults either by the MBA...

I see 18 as the date young men are 100% accountable for their actions.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I am 18, the chick was 16 .
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

zacb wrote:I am 18, the chick was 16 .
Then you can make the post but aim it at her father.....he should be the one dealing with his daughter.

And since you are just 18...read my two books and watch everything in the MBA Education Channel....you are lucky as hell to have all this information at such a young age....and tell all your mates your age too....we want "word of mouth" advertising...that is the best advertising.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I'll try my best. ;)
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

zacb wrote:I'll try my best. ;)
Thanks...you will be doing 1% of your mates the biggest favour of their short lives.