Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

D97 - The Arianna Patteck Firestorm

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

D97 - The Arianna Patteck Firestorm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Hi Winston,
the manosphere is ON FIRE over this one.

John Rambo dug this one up....every man should be sending him money for digging this one up as it is exposing the sexism and racism and bigotry of someone who was a an admissions officer at Georgetown University.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1DAn8ajD2w[/youtube]
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: D97 - The Arianna Patteck Firestorm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:09 pm

Wow...our thread on CAF has had 1,100 views now...we have even got the President of GeorgeTown University on the run. He is not denying that Arianna Patteck trashed mens applications based merely on sex and skin colour.

Please pass this link all over the place guys!!

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: D97 - The Arianna Patteck Firestorm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:26 pm

The link is at 1431 views now...cool!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:17 am

While it is good to expose evil vermin like Patteck, this is hardly a surprise. Universities have been in the business of destroying society for decades. I can't imagine any lawsuit being successful as she is only carrying out the regime's stated policies.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:07 am

Cornfed wrote:While it is good to expose evil vermin like Patteck, this is hardly a surprise. Universities have been in the business of destroying society for decades. I can't imagine any lawsuit being successful as she is only carrying out the regime's stated policies.

We have our own courts now Cornfed.

Here is the global case registry. The cases with a ? next to them have documentation...the rest are place holders for cases yet to be brought forward. You are welcome to sit on juries for cases in your country. And please let all the men you know know about our new courts. They will only be as successful as men are willing to make them.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/Cas ... fault.aspx
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions