Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Red Pill Quiz

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Red Pill Quiz

Postby abcdavid01 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:19 pm

I'm not sure where this should be posted, so here it goes.

It's a quiz to see how much Red Pill you've ingested. I got a 5A. That's historical analysis of moral decay, only known in the modern era as Feminism (itself a branch of Leftism/Post-Modernism). I have a beef with 5C, the nihilists. Frankly I do think the institutions are unsalvageable, but I don't complain about it or drink myself to death over it. Just...move abroad.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
Experienced Poster

Postby Intolerant » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:26 pm

I got a 5a. I'd sometimes wonder why I was born here, was it to witness the collapse of civilization? Or is there something else? But one thing is certain, what can be destroyed can be rebuilt again. In a way, the non-Western immigrants were much like the Germanic peoples when they invaded the Roman Empire. The liberals/leftists/postmodernists/progressives are some of the most naive people they ever are. I bet everyone else is laughing at them behind their back.
Freshman Poster

Postby fschmidt » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:08 pm

Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:09 am

I pick all of the above.

History does cycle and if considering only the history of the rise and fall of empires and the reasons they collapse, then 5a. I know that all empires collapse and that feminism is often or always a major reason for the decline. I do believe this, and while this is sometimes enough for me, I do have days where I think this is tunnel-vision.

I'm not religious, largely because of how corrupt religion is, at least in the West. I'm agnostic at heart, although I really want to believe there is a literal Great Power (Good, Virtue, etc.) that will eventually overtake and destroy the other Great Power (Evil, Decadence, Immorality, Infidelity, etc.) I value morality over belief, and I don't truly know one way or the other. Just like any other human being, I fear that this could be all there is and that once I'm dead nothing will matter anyway. I come from a religious background that is deeply concerned about the Apocalypse, its specifics, and how things will unfold as it nears the End and what happens during and after the End. This influence is always with me, and it is compelling.

Well, there's always the last option, and I admit I still have a few times where I think this way. Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die. Sometimes it does feel like that is truly the only rational option considering the decay. It isn't useful, but is a self-defense mechanism of sorts. And if you really think nothing matters, why do anything? It is hard to ever prevent from having days where I think this way, but those are days to relax and think about how best to enjoy the decline. I guess it has a good side after all.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jboy » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:46 pm

Got a 5a myself. Interesting, I do not view myself like that.
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions