Ginger is Rock trolling as a girl (with proof!)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Ginger is Rock trolling as a girl (with proof!)

Post by jboy »

I did meet 'Ginger' in person but she is too mild and nice to be the same Ginger here. lots of things do not add up, personality and intelligence are way off.

threads about her are usually started by Rock, who for some reason she spends a lot of time with.

See these threads:

viewtopic.php?t=18285

viewtopic.php?t=16227

There are more threads but those two will do.

See more evidence below:

Johnny1975 wrote:This is for benefit of the forum in general, not so much for Ginger herself.

Ginger,

Either you're a troublemaker, or in your mind you're sincerely just defending yourself against what you see as unjustified treatment. But let's take a look at the kind of things that you say which give people here a very negative impression about you. Whether you like it or not, people go by their impression of you, and judging by what follows, you're making a bad one (this is from your latest post) :

* "...who can't handle rejection like men should." - This is what people refer to as shaming language. What you're implying is that if someone on this forum doesn't like you, it must be because they want you and you rejected them. Obviously there's no basis for this but to say it makes you come off as arrogant. I don't think anyone here wants to be with you, so the issue of rejection is irrelevant.

* "the misogynists/mgtowers/femphobes of this forum" - Again this is shaming language. You're trying to make it seem as though anyone who disagrees with you or dislikes your attitude hates women. There's a difference between hating all women and disliking an individual woman.

* ..."making threads like this for his fun and entertainment (at my expense, but its okay, its fun in a sick sense anyway)" - By saying that it's fun, you're giving the impression that you're a troll who loves conflict.

* "Btw, I'm really a guy posing as a girl haha" - Making jokes like this makes people suspicious. This is the internet, and that statement, as far as anyone here is concerned, could very well be true. We don't know this, but joking about it doesn't add to your credibility.

When 1 person on a forum is repeatedly singled out by quite a lot of other members, it means that one of two things is going on. Either everyone else is in the wrong and you're just misunderstood or whatever, or the person who is singled out is in the wrong. I'll let anyone who reads this make up their own mind but judging from the things you say it's not looking good for you. It has become obvious that you have an attitude. Even your friend Winston is aware of this.
I don't see where Winston says she has an attitude and you sir is plain delusional.

Correction, only 5 or so peripheral members of the forum singled her out, that does not constitute everyone, do not make claims you cannot prove.

As far as I know, the following members agree she should be here: Rock, Winston, Renata, Outwest, abcdavid01, ladislav, falcon, outwest, publicduende, me, JP, zboy1, sParc, dragon, and that is only those who I can think of right now.

Those who does not want her here are you, ryanx, taco (who dislikes all women from luzon), allthatisman (who is a misogynist), and polya (because he would rather have male members only.

Now that we got that clarified, I now believe she should not go back here, since she had the nerve to cut everyone off to please Rock.

All I see is that Rock recruited Ginger to post and perhaps serve as amusement for the men here. He has made flaming threads to ensure she gets targeted as often as possible.

I don't see where you are basing your accusations of her just because she disagreed with you on one thread and spurned your advances (I saw the evidence). She spurned me too so she might as well be a whore pimped by Rock for all we know. It might thrill you to know that when Rock told her to, she immediately cut off all contact from members here. That sounds fishy.

The only people here who have seen her in person is me (but ryanx says we are one person), then there is Winston, but who knows, he must be lying about meeting her and saying she is a great person, and of course Rock, who could be Ginger too for all we know.

This thread is sick, degenerate, and only shows how cruel people can be and how insane the western world is.

Even Rock posing as Ginger gets attention he craves. I applaud the genius and the theatrics.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Dear Heavenly Father, please give Winston the strength to close this thread, and any other thread about Ginger. Amen.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Ban the bitch

Wtf is she doing on mens forum unless she is lezzo ?Even then..I dont go on forums where women discuss their issues...

too much testestrone...get treated
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

OMG! Girl on the internet!!! Let's all shower her with attention!

Who the hell cares? He/she only bothers some of you guys because you're not getting laid, at least not without pros. The same goes with those trying to chat her up and white knighting for her.

That said OP does have a point, rock could be using her account for kicks. I did find this post rather suspect:
Ginger wrote:Or might be another ala-Lanza propaganda to mislead the sheeple of US of gay.

Maybe US will find out North Korea is behind the attack, time to start another war, which is the only thing the US is good for nowadays.

In case its a legit terrorist act, the puppet masters of the US will surely find a way to use it against its own citizens.

I am so glad my grandparents chose to remain filipinos, at least my country is wayyyy better off than the US as of now and the future.
Women in general don't talk like that, let alone filipinas.

Sure, lots of people in Asia view America as an evil international bully that always tries to start wars. But the whole "ala-Lanza propaganda" "sheeple" "US of gay" "puppet masters" and "use it against its own citizens" parts make this look like an Alex Jones rant. The only people on the internet that talk like this are young, western, (usually american) males who spend too much time reading infowars.com, making posts on internet forums about conspiracy theories, and flooding the youtube comments sections about how 9/11 was an inside job, all because they have nothing better to do because they're not getting laid.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

The Professor wrote:Who the hell cares? He/she only bothers some of you guys because you're not getting laid, at least not without pros.
Show's over, nothing to see here! :D

</thread>
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Johnny1975 wrote:Dear Heavenly Father, please give Winston the strength to close this thread, and any other thread about Ginger. Amen.
Doubt he would close this unless she or Rock tells him to.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Banano wrote:Ban the bitch

Wtf is she doing on mens forum unless she is lezzo ?Even then..I dont go on forums where women discuss their issues...

too much testestrone...get treated
Well she does not post anymore. She was gone for a few months and yet guys here talk about her and when talk about her dies dies down, Rock would post a flaming thread 're-introducing' her. Imo, all threads and posts about her should be deleted and any Ginger talk should be banned. Men love to talk about her and I don't get it.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

The Professor wrote:OMG! Girl on the internet!!! Let's all shower her with attention!

Who the hell cares? He/she only bothers some of you guys because you're not getting laid, at least not without pros. The same goes with those trying to chat her up and white knighting for her.

That said OP does have a point, rock could be using her account for kicks. I did find this post rather suspect:
Ginger wrote:Or might be another ala-Lanza propaganda to mislead the sheeple of US of gay.

Maybe US will find out North Korea is behind the attack, time to start another war, which is the only thing the US is good for nowadays.

In case its a legit terrorist act, the puppet masters of the US will surely find a way to use it against its own citizens.

I am so glad my grandparents chose to remain filipinos, at least my country is wayyyy better off than the US as of now and the future.
Women in general don't talk like that, let alone filipinas.

Sure, lots of people in Asia view America as an evil international bully that always tries to start wars. But the whole "ala-Lanza propaganda" "sheeple" "US of gay" "puppet masters" and "use it against its own citizens" parts make this look like an Alex Jones rant. The only people on the internet that talk like this are young, western, (usually american) males who spend too much time reading infowars.com, making posts on internet forums about conspiracy theories, and flooding the youtube comments sections about how 9/11 was an inside job, all because they have nothing better to do because they're not getting laid.
Glad you see what I see. The 'Ginger' that posts like that does not sound like a pinay, it sounds like something only someone who grew up in the US would write. If 'indeed' wrote that, then we are f.ucked! No female should be that intelligent to come up with a post like that, let alone a pinay.

The Ginger person might be a dummy for someone else posting as 'Ginger'.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Re: Ginger is Rock trolling as a girl (with proof!)

Post by Roccia »

There are many, many men in their 40's and 50's who create female personas online. And then exchange erotic messages with straight men.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Roccia wrote:
January 13th, 2024, 4:29 pm
There are many, many men in their 40's and 50's who create female personas online. And then exchange erotic messages with straight men.
I've met Ginger before in person in Angeles City. She is very interesting. She's a female but acts masculine and likes to debate and argue all the time, like Rock does. So I guess like attracts like? lol. Also Ginger was probably behind the jboy account, for reasons I mentioned in another thread long ago. So it's possible that both Ginger and Rock have trolled the forum before. But Ginger does exist, I've met her a number of times.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
January 13th, 2024, 4:37 pm
I've met Ginger before in person in Angeles City. She is very interesting. She's a female but acts masculine and likes to debate and argue all the time, like Rock does. So I guess like attracts like? lol. Also Ginger was probably behind the jboy account, for reasons I mentioned in another thread long ago. So it's possible that both Ginger and Rock have trolled the forum before. But Ginger does exist, I've met her a number of times.
Is Ginger also the girl whom Rocks says committed suicide?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
January 14th, 2024, 1:09 am
Winston wrote:
January 13th, 2024, 4:37 pm
Is Ginger also the girl whom Rocks says committed suicide?
No that was Ava Paige, another girl he dated. I did an interview with her and will upload it to my channel.

Ginger was very unusual. She was masculine and argumentative and tried to debate everything even when she had no valid point. I've never seen a Filipina like that before. She was not demure at all like Filipinas usually are.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne