How are you supposed to get dates or make friends in America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Or become a priest, these days priests are getting more ass than toilet seat, problem solved

You gain automatic status, peacock by default= plenty of ass
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Guys are over thinking things.

You have to learn to be aggressive and just take what you want, break rules.

Last night I banged some woman at a bar who was there with her boyfriend. When her boyfriend went to talk to some people I was looking at her like I want to f**k you.

Prior to that I was eying up every girl in the bar like a sex predator, all girls have boyfriends, so forget about finding a single one. Shake the guy's hand and still hit on his girlfriend, if he fights you he loses.

Try to be good looking also. You can meet people if you don't really give a shit about meeting people. If you seem cool or interesting they will want to meet you, otherwise forget it.

The key to all of this is you have to be really confident. And not confident as interested in other people, more like very self satisfied.

One thing you will realize about women is that if you grab them and hold them they will act like they hate it but later the will come back for more. You have to touch them, forget about talking, just take them to the toilet at the first chance. "Come here I want to show you something".

You have to be willing to have her give you a dirty look or be mad, that's it. They all act offended at first, it's bullshit. Some guy may want to fight you as well but if you are drunk you won't care.

Girls like guys who just want to f**k them bascially, show them that and you are in.

Try to be good looking also, no body fat, thin face. You need a great image, be the guy that other people want to be.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

leavingusa wrote:Guys are over thinking things.

Last night I banged some woman at a bar who was there with her boyfriend. When her boyfriend went to talk to some people I was looking at her like I want to f**k you.

Prior to that I was eying up every girl in the bar like a sex predator, all girls have boyfriends, so forget about finding a single one. Shake the guy's hand and still hit on his girlfriend, if he fights you he loses.

Try to be good looking also. You can meet people if you don't really give a shit about meeting people. If you seem cool or interesting they will want to meet you, otherwise forget it.

The key to all of this is you have to be really confident. And not confident as interested in other people, more like very self satisfied.

One thing you will realize about women is that if you grab them and hold them they will act like they hate it but later the will come back for more. You have to touch them, forget about talking, just take them to the toilet at the first chance. "Come here I want to show you something".

You have to be willing to have her give you a dirty look or be mad, that's it. They all act offended at first, it's bullshit. Some guy may want to fight you as well but if you are drunk you won't care.

Girls like guys who just want to f**k them bascially, show them that and you are in.

Try to be good looking also, no body fat, thin face. You need a great image, be the guy that other people want to be.
If you want to get your head punched in, and possibly killed, follow this dickheads advice.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

clowny wrote:

If you want to get your head punched in, and possibly killed, follow this dickheads advice.
+1

I agree with you clowny. Well said.
TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthOrConsequences »

And have you noticed how those same people you interact with every day, be it at work or school, will act like they don't even know you if you happen to see them somewhere in public? Just the other day I saw a dude I used to work with at a grocery store. I spent close to 4 months working with this guy and guess what? He glanced at me and looked away like we've never even met.

So yes this is a very selfish dysfunctional society that we live in. It is not conducive to maintaining/starting relationships. Oh but if you choose to be a loner and stop giving a fu** about people in general - you will be frowned upon and people will tell to work on your social skills as if it's your fault. Everything is always your fault and if you ever fail at anything - there's nooone to blame but yourself. Indeed :roll: ..
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

clowny wrote:

It doesn't happen, everybody thinks it does but it's a myth. Truth is there's not much they can do about it.

I lift weights all the time and I've been in probably 100 fights in my life and I have the confidence that goes with it.

Besides after a few drinks I'd never feel it. I guess I'm just not as afraid of other guys as you all are, even the tough guys will back down.

They'll come up and try to intimidate you but you just look them straight in the eye smile and squeeze the shit out of their hand when they offer it and don't let go, they back down. Your language is friendly and "hey man, nice to meet you" but your grip is like a vice.

Tell him you need to borrow her for a minute and bring her back when you're done. The more brazen you are the less likely you will get hurt.

I guess what I'm saying is these girls are hoes and that is what they respond to so if you try to be all nice and talk to them you're going to come up short. They don't want to get f***ed by some nice guy, nobody does.

They want 50 shades of gray in the toilet, your courage turns them on. Basically that's why you can't make friends or get a date, believe me other guys admire that kind of guy and you have no trouble talking to guys either.

Not that it isn't totally f***ed up, it is and I only use women for sex never relationship. I just get in sex predator mode when I'm drunk and it always works.

That it works so well shows you what you're dealing with, I don't necessarily recommend it just showing you the folly of "join some activity" and polite talk.

When I'm nice I get nothing for 2 years like the rest of you.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

A lot of guys ask why women are so picky even about nice attractive guys but they'll date a guy who's completely unemployable or whatever and let him slap her around.

I think it has to do with nice guys always hang out at places like work and the library and other places with tons of sexual harassment laws so you can't really grope the women or give them the f**k me eyes or basically do anything to offend them.

But on the weekends these girls will go to some bar to hear bands and get drunk and guys full of liquid courage will grind up on her grab her ass, or do what I did. The guy grabs her ass and she acts all offended but nobody really cares. 5 minutes later they are f***ing, if the guy wants to see her the next day they will date. A lot of times this is not a guy she would normally pick but her decision making is impaired and the chemicals kick in.

That could be you if there weren't so many laws protecting women, you could pinch the receptionists ass and she might not like it but nobody would care if she reported you. They might say "hey knock it off" but she would get a crush on you. Women like guys who are bold like that and no normal guys can afford the risk anymore.

Consequently nice guys can't get laid.

Anti-sexual harassment laws are one big shit test for men. If you ignore them, you get laid, if you follow them you will never get laid or very seldom.

Pretty much weeds out any guy who is not willing to get in a fight, lose his job or have a criminal record.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote: While we were furniture shopping, I did meet this really hot, tall and sexy Chinese girl who was working there because her parents owned the place. After I made small talk with her for 5 minutes, my parents and aunt began leaving. So before I left, I asked if she had a number. Then she looked confused and said "number?" I then rephrased it and said "Yeah, number or QQ?" Then she said "Oh I don't use QQ" and slowly began edging away, as if she was blowing me off. Do you all think I should go back there and try to chat her up some more and maybe change her mind? lol. However, she is pretty tall, taller than me even I think, and may see me as too short for her. But oh man. She was so sexy, feminine and white. I was mesmerized by her. I kept thinking "If only I could marry someone like that..." I kept fantasizing about rolling on the nice bed at the furniture store with her. lol. Her parents also rent an apartment from my aunt, which is why we were there. So with all these connections, I don't know why no one ever introduces me to any girls or even thinks to. It's like everything is against you.
See this is exactly why you scared her away, you went out to buy a fricking couch and your asking her for her number. That's pretty out of context man, how did you even lead up to asking her for her number? Did you make her feel like you're entitled to her phone number because you bought something from her store.

creepy....
What are you? A f***ing mangina now? FYI, I didn't go there to buy a couch. My parents and aunt were checking prices there, cause the owner there is a tenant of my aunt. I was just making small talk with the girl, who was very hot and feminine and friendly. At least I tried. What would you have done? You would have just talked to her and then said "Have a nice day" and left with no result either. Well at least I tried. There's nothing wrong with asking a girl's number. It's normal, not creepy. WTF is your problem? Are you a mangina now?

What would you have done? Nothing right? So you have no right to talk, stupid.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Clowny and leavingusa are BOTH correct.
What is missing is taking into consideration the woman's attraction to the man.

She'll friend zone "niceguy" clownys for ten years, while spending weekends letting various "dickhead" leavingusas use her as a jizz mop in club bathrooms.
Then, as the Wall of Declining Looks & Shriveled Eggs approaches, she'll
"suddenly realize that" niceguy clowny was "the right man all along".
(Queue tears of joy and sweet music, while our hero Capt Save-A-Hoe ignores the sores and wrinkles around her mouth.)
Prior to this point, niceguy clowny had better not so much as look at her wrong, lest she scream Creeeep!

Heaven help niceguy clowny if he falls for this sudden looooove B.S. and marries the lips that launched a thousand loads.
After she squeezes out an annuity or two, he'll have to beg for even once-a-fortnight missionary and be shamed for
"thinking about nothing but sex" while she spends her time wasting his cash, verbally abusing him, letting herself go, and cheating on him with another leavingusa.

Short version: Alpha fux, beta bux.

*Take no personal offense at "niceguy" or "dickhead". :P
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 28th, 2013, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Teal Lantern wrote: Heaven help niceguy clowny if he falls for this sudden looooove B.S. and marries the lips that launched a thousand loads.
LMAO!
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

The only interesting friend i ever met in america is mexican..... the rest of my friends are just your typical useless moronic american assholes.... so i never bother to go beyond acquaintances with them.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote: While we were furniture shopping, I did meet this really hot, tall and sexy Chinese girl who was working there because her parents owned the place. After I made small talk with her for 5 minutes, my parents and aunt began leaving. So before I left, I asked if she had a number. Then she looked confused and said "number?" I then rephrased it and said "Yeah, number or QQ?" Then she said "Oh I don't use QQ" and slowly began edging away, as if she was blowing me off. Do you all think I should go back there and try to chat her up some more and maybe change her mind? lol. However, she is pretty tall, taller than me even I think, and may see me as too short for her. But oh man. She was so sexy, feminine and white. I was mesmerized by her. I kept thinking "If only I could marry someone like that..." I kept fantasizing about rolling on the nice bed at the furniture store with her. lol. Her parents also rent an apartment from my aunt, which is why we were there. So with all these connections, I don't know why no one ever introduces me to any girls or even thinks to. It's like everything is against you.
See this is exactly why you scared her away, you went out to buy a fricking couch and your asking her for her number. That's pretty out of context man, how did you even lead up to asking her for her number? Did you make her feel like you're entitled to her phone number because you bought something from her store.

creepy....
What are you? A f***ing mangina now? FYI, I didn't go there to buy a couch. My parents and aunt were checking prices there, cause the owner there is a tenant of my aunt. I was just making small talk with the girl, who was very hot and feminine and friendly. At least I tried. What would you have done? You would have just talked to her and then said "Have a nice day" and left with no result either. Well at least I tried. There's nothing wrong with asking a girl's number. It's normal, not creepy. WTF is your problem? Are you a mangina now?

What would you have done? Nothing right? So you have no right to talk, stupid.
Ohh... pulling the old "mangina" card out on me are ya? Is that all you got on me? I'm not a mangina, I'm just not stupid and I know how the game works.

1) She's not going to be fond of you asking her out at work.
2) She won't like you doing it in front of other customers, it's unprofessional and everyone knows that. In fact don't do it while she's working.
3) It's completely out of context for some random customer who she know's via third party walked in and randomly asked her for her number.

Go get formally introduced to her by your aunt's friend/tenant. Do it on off hours and do it the right way, not while she's working.

Actually I saw a PUA video floating around the other day with a cashier at a store that went something like this.

You single?
*embarrassed Yes
Do you find me attractive?
Yes
Give me your number
*punches it into his phone
You don't know who I am, do you?
No
OK, bye

That's actually the latest thing and it works surprisingly well., not always but nothing does.

The key is to not try hard and don't give a shit. These guys act like they don't care and seem distracted.

It's not about dating anymore, it's about "hookups". If you try to court a slut she gets confused and offended.

My guess is what Winston does wrong is he's not aloof enough and he doesn't work out or take care of his skin. Get that body fat down below 10%, perfectly clear skin, no wrinkles, get some muscles, and the results will be much different.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

leavingusa wrote:
You single?
*embarrassed Yes
Do you find me attractive?
Yes
Give me your number
*punches it into his phone
You don't know who I am, do you?
No
OK, bye

That's actually the latest thing and it works surprisingly well., not always but nothing does.
Why exactly would you ask is she is single? This implies that you would not want to f**k attached females, which puts you at a reproductive disadvantage in this society compared to dirtbags who would, which is a reason for Western sluts to not want to f**k you.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:While we were furniture shopping, I did meet this really hot, tall and sexy Chinese girl who was working there because her parents owned the place. After I made small talk with her for 5 minutes, my parents and aunt began leaving. So before I left, I asked if she had a number. Then she looked confused and said "number?" I then rephrased it and said "Yeah, number or QQ?" Then she said "Oh I don't use QQ" and slowly began edging away, as if she was blowing me off. Do you all think I should go back there and try to chat her up some more and maybe change her mind? lol. However, she is pretty tall, taller than me even I think, and may see me as too short for her. But oh man. She was so sexy, feminine and white. I was mesmerized by her. I kept thinking "If only I could marry someone like that..." I kept fantasizing about rolling on the nice bed at the furniture store with her. lol. Her parents also rent an apartment from my aunt, which is why we were there. So with all these connections, I don't know why no one ever introduces me to any girls or even thinks to. It's like everything is against you.
Oh dear. :P Wouldn't Dianne be so much more playful and friendly than that?

Eurobrat wrote:Ohh... pulling the old "mangina" card out on me are ya? Is that all you got on me? I'm not a mangina, I'm just not stupid and I know how the game works.

1) She's not going to be fond of you asking her out at work.
2) She won't like you doing it in front of other customers, it's unprofessional and everyone knows that. In fact don't do it while she's working.
3) It's completely out of context for some random customer who she know's via third party walked in and randomly asked her for her number.

Go get formally introduced to her by your aunt's friend/tenant. Do it on off hours and do it the right way, not while she's working.

(OK, here goes. 3, 2, 1 ...)

Why are you telling me to date furniture saleswomen? Why?! You see, these women are COLD, REPRESSED, CONFORMIST people who have that closed-off mentality. So much like Taiwan! Ick!

You're making no logical sense at all. Why do I need to talk to her aunt's friend when I'm interested in her, not her relatives or friends? If she's closed off to strangers, then there isn't really anything I can do to change her mind. I only need to talk to her, don't I? You sound just like a PUA fraud. You're 100% WRONG! JUST LIKE ROCK!!!

I've changed my mind about these annoying women. Sheesh! Intellectual freethinking women who run websites and write books are nothing like those close-minded furniture women. Who would want to work at a furniture store week after week? Wouldn't looking at all that bland, conformist furniture with no creativity drive you insane? Who would want to put up with having no intellectual freedom and time to pursue your own passions?

Why are you always arguing with me and making no sense at all? Why?! You're such an arrogant prick. Sheesh!

(Disclaimer: Don't take this too seriously, it's just for the laughs. Live, laugh, enjoy life.)