Why are guys trained to diss one another?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

pete98146 wrote:It's simple. There is WAY TOO MUCH competition for quality women in America. Next time you are out running errands, play a little game in your head. Make a mental note of all the pretty women you see regardless if they are married or not. Fact of the matter is there are very few attractive women in the States. Atleast to me, I find most of them either too chubby, too masculine or too full of themselves.

So if you have thousands upon thousands of guys fighting for the same table scraps naturally they get pissy towards each other.

I bet if you went over to Russia and the tables are turned ie not enough men to go around, you'll see the men acting like long lost brothers.
I agree, I hardly ever see any good looking, physically fit women where I live and I live in the third largest metropolitan area in the US. Most women I see are either overweight or unattractive or average looking. Once in a while I will see a good looking woman but she is usually with a guy.

Roosh said on website that he estimates that good looking women in America get asked out 2,500 times by the time they get married! :shock:

No wonder why good looking women in the US have such inflated egos, they are getting asked out thousands of times! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Ghost wrote:Because men will compete for p***y to the exclusion of their friends if they live in such a society. p***y is made artificially scarce so men will often react as if there is no price too high to pay for it - even to the detriment of your friends.

I want to add to that, that this is a way to tell a true friend from an asshole in disguise. My closest friend once didn't pursue a girl I was interested (whom he was also interested in) in because of me. I bungled it anyway, but he did the right thing. That's a great way to tell who your friends are.
As Educated Negro once said, "Foreign men don't sweat their own [good-looking] women" because in most foreign countries, p4p is very much practiced (legal or not - most foreign countries turn the other cheek) and it keeps a "checks and balances" system on maintaining patriarchal nuclear families unlike the Anglosphere.

Since p4p is illegal-as-f.uck in the U.S. of Gay, it contributes to why men feel inert, due to western, societal pressure, so they feverishly go ahead and scoop up women at such a "precocious" age hence how hard it has become to make friends and dates outside and past high-school years. Furthermore, due to the existence of narcissism of abysmal-looking women whom think they are at least a 6/7 because they feel just because men want to marry them at such an age that their value goes up (alas their ego).

And the "benefactors" of how America was founded: by the Pilgrims and Puritans hence the term puritanical. That's why there's such a minute window-of-opportunity to talk about sex and/or do it at the right place and right time hence why drinking is so popular - it is the liaison catalyst for beta males to bang western skanks. Looking handsome doesn't move these cluck-cluck chickenhead women anymore!

In the Black American community in the 90s, cunnilingus became the new "it" factor, right after "light-skinned" "died out" so now the dark-skinned thugs were praised by Black American women whereas light-skinned/melanin-challenged men had to date non-Black, non-racist women. Then it got to the point where being dark-skinned men and thugs were being praised by non-Black, non-racist women so now the light-skinned educated non-thug guy is left with his d.ick in the dirt and either can do three things: (1) wife up a feminist hair-hat/weave hooligan; (2) wife up a man succumbing to all the gay men hitting on him or (3) the best option IMHO: is to "Passport. Visa. Plane Ticket. Expatriate.". Just saying.
Are you talking about "The Educated Negro" aka TENSpeak? I was subsribed to his youtube channel but I think he closed it. Does he have a new channel? The guy was a genius.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

fuzzy_corleone wrote:
Ghost wrote:Because men will compete for p***y to the exclusion of their friends if they live in such a society. p***y is made artificially scarce so men will often react as if there is no price too high to pay for it - even to the detriment of your friends.

I want to add to that, that this is a way to tell a true friend from an asshole in disguise. My closest friend once didn't pursue a girl I was interested (whom he was also interested in) in because of me. I bungled it anyway, but he did the right thing. That's a great way to tell who your friends are.
As Educated Negro once said, "Foreign men don't sweat their own [good-looking] women" because in most foreign countries, p4p is very much practiced (legal or not - most foreign countries turn the other cheek) and it keeps a "checks and balances" system on maintaining patriarchal nuclear families unlike the Anglosphere.

Since p4p is illegal-as-f.uck in the U.S. of Gay, it contributes to why men feel inert, due to western, societal pressure, so they feverishly go ahead and scoop up women at such a "precocious" age hence how hard it has become to make friends and dates outside and past high-school years. Furthermore, due to the existence of narcissism of abysmal-looking women whom think they are at least a 6/7 because they feel just because men want to marry them at such an age that their value goes up (alas their ego).

And the "benefactors" of how America was founded: by the Pilgrims and Puritans hence the term puritanical. That's why there's such a minute window-of-opportunity to talk about sex and/or do it at the right place and right time hence why drinking is so popular - it is the liaison catalyst for beta males to bang western skanks. Looking handsome doesn't move these cluck-cluck chickenhead women anymore!

In the Black American community in the 90s, cunnilingus became the new "it" factor, right after "light-skinned" "died out" so now the dark-skinned thugs were praised by Black American women whereas light-skinned/melanin-challenged men had to date non-Black, non-racist women. Then it got to the point where being dark-skinned men and thugs were being praised by non-Black, non-racist women so now the light-skinned educated non-thug guy is left with his d.ick in the dirt and either can do three things: (1) wife up a feminist hair-hat/weave hooligan; (2) wife up a man succumbing to all the gay men hitting on him or (3) the best option IMHO: is to "Passport. Visa. Plane Ticket. Expatriate.". Just saying.
Are you talking about "The Educated Negro" aka TENSpeak? I was subsribed to his youtube channel but I think he closed it. Does he have a new channel? The guy was a genius.
YOU GOT IT. It seemed like he was beginning to catch heat from his co-workers so he aborted mission leaving no tracks left! I cannot blame him. No ho.mo: I think about him every few days because he has changed my life. TENSpeaks, EuroBrat, Flatbush Zombies & Bodega BAMZ (from The New, New York/Beast Coast Rap-Music Movement), Tommy Sotomayor, Sergeant Willie Pete, Barbarosssssssssssa, Armageddon1115, ErikHeaven/IAmAhhh, ContratrianExpatriate, Robert77, Andrewwwwww, Dees, ChampCreed, Yohan, the guy whom is the founder of NiceGuys (he's married to a Japanese hottie living there), LadiSlav, Rock, Falcon, SkateboardStephen, DJ IV Money, AmericanInMexico, BoycottAmericanWomen (YES I SAID THESE LAST TWO GUYS EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE LOATHED BY MANY ON THIS SITE), The_Adventurer, OTB, DatingABroadSince1989, and anybody else I'm sorry for leaving you guys out have influenced the s.hit out of my life these last five years!

I think I would have committed suicide as a coward if I didn't find AWS (the site), NiceGuys, and HA by now. Real talk.
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

fuzzy_corleone wrote:

YOU GOT IT. It seemed like he was beginning to catch heat from his co-workers so he aborted mission leaving no tracks left! I cannot blame him. No ho.mo: I think about him every few days because he has changed my life. TENSpeaks, EuroBrat, Flatbush Zombies & Bodega BAMZ (from The New, New York/Beast Coast Rap-Music Movement), Tommy Sotomayor, Sergeant Willie Pete, Barbarosssssssssssa, Armageddon1115, ErikHeaven/IAmAhhh, ContratrianExpatriate, Robert77, Andrewwwwww, Dees, ChampCreed, Yohan, the guy whom is the founder of NiceGuys (he's married to a Japanese hottie living there), LadiSlav, Rock, Falcon, SkateboardStephen, DJ IV Money, AmericanInMexico, BoycottAmericanWomen (YES I SAID THESE LAST TWO GUYS EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE LOATHED BY MANY ON THIS SITE), The_Adventurer, OTB, DatingABroadSince1989, and anybody else I'm sorry for leaving you guys out have influenced the s.hit out of my life these last five years!

I think I would have committed suicide as a coward if I didn't find AWS (the site), NiceGuys, and HA by now. Real talk.
Are you a black guy in America? Which country do you plan to move to in the foreseeable future?

The black community is really screwed up here in America. I've had people accuse me of 'trying to be white' merely because I speak proper English and no longer listen to rap music. It seems like having an education is a bad thing here. It's near impossible to make friends here because people are so brainwashed and dumb downed by the media. I want to live in a place where people are obsessed with the latest iteration iphone or the new xbox. I've had people harass me for not having a 'cool' smartphone (I only have one of those old flip phones which I only use for emergencies).
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

fuzzy_corleone wrote:
fuzzy_corleone wrote:

Are you a black guy in America? Which country do you plan to move to in the foreseeable future?

The black community is really screwed up here in America. I've had people accuse me of 'trying to be white' merely because I speak proper English and no longer listen to rap music. It seems like having an education is a bad thing here. It's near impossible to make friends here because people are so brainwashed and dumb downed by the media. I want to live in a place where people are obsessed with the latest iteration iphone or the new xbox. I've had people harass me for not having a 'cool' smartphone (I only have one of those old flip phones which I only use for emergencies).
You need to do your research, and you will have all the answers. Here (make use of the bloody search engine of HA!!), NiceGuy's/MGTOW, Russia Today, Google. Due to the advent of the aforementioned, it will answer your questions at the moment! Trust me.

When I first came onto the scene, I was over at AWS (AmericanWomenSuck.com) and before the archives that went back to 2003/2004 were lost due to moving to the site to a new ISP, I researched the livid s.hit out of that site and was enlightened non-stop for probably 3-4 days without bathing - just glued to my laptop screen. It had to be the most holistically-intellectual epiphany I had in my life. What a transition in four f.ucking days, guy.

All it had taken was putting the following into the Google search engine query box: "Why are American women so mean to American men?".

Game over. Game f.ucking over; an MRA had been born to go his own way in life.

"Once you go MGTOW, there's nothing else you would need to know!!"
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Wimps will try to cock block you with all their might even if it doesn't mean they can score the p***y.

Had it happen to me with HA brothers no less.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

It's simple: immature/insecure people have to put others down to make themselves look better.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Brilliant!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Men are supposed to be competitive by nature. And when men have to fight over scraps, shit can get a bit grimy.... If there was enough quality women to go around, we would not be having this conversation.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

kai1275 wrote:Men are supposed to be competitive by nature. And when men have to fight over scraps, shit can get a bit grimy.... If there was enough quality women to go around, we would not be having this conversation.
But there are enough women....

If you mean in your own backyard? Likely not, competition is high (66% of women in America are obese, with BBW's questioning how the CDC measures obesity like they have it in for them) so we're pretty much in the 80/20 zone.

Mark knocked it out of the park on his latest video -

He's 100% right and this why I believe the only way you're going to fix America is from within.

But in the meantime I must go where its easier to succeed without much interference. (cultural, social or governmental)
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

djfourmoney wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Men are supposed to be competitive by nature. And when men have to fight over scraps, shit can get a bit grimy.... If there was enough quality women to go around, we would not be having this conversation.

If you mean in your own backyard? Likely not, competition is high (66% of women in America are obese, with BBW's questioning how the CDC measures obesity like they have it in for them) so we're pretty much in the 80/20 zone.
Technically there are enough women yes, but there are not enough QUALITY women. Obese women are not quality women at all. They are women that are out of control. If you look at the amount of non fat ones, many of them are out of control too in other ways, like attitude. Maybe 1/10th to 5% of all women in the US are what I call quality. So naturally dudes are going to start player hating on each other and cockblocking other dudes for the cream of the crop. Sad thing is now guys are cockblocking each other over trash women because many have lowered their standards to accommodate the lack of quality choices.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

djfourmoney wrote:

Mark knocked it out of the park on his latest video -

He's 100% right and this why I believe the only way you're going to fix America is from within.

But in the meantime I must go where its easier to succeed without much interference. (cultural, social or governmental)
Yes Mark blew the roof off with this video. Normally he's very respectful and light footed on this subject do to his focus helping western males succeed, but it was refreshing to see him break down the facts and explain the truth! The thing that gets me though is the amount of American female's who get upset with men they do not find desirable just for looking elsewhere for companionship! I am convinced that American women do not want to see the men in this Country happy. They get a power trip off of your miserary and loneliness, thus why we see so much rejection.
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Why are guys trained to diss one another?

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

JohnDoe wrote:Why are men raised to be at odds with one another? So many guys like to embarrass, insult and hit their "friends" for fun.

Then there are songs that perpetuate this tension with lyrics like "I'll take your girl away from you"

Why are men raised to one up each other? Why can't we have some unity and be a comradery?
They are not "trained" to do it unless you think men are not better than dogs. Every man has the choice of how he will act in every situation. In the WEST the VAST MAJORITY of men treat each other like SHIT. I have spoken on this on many occasions and put many videos up on my channel about it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/peternolan1109

I have risked my life, spent 4,000+ hours, put in USD500,000 of my own dollars to HELP OTHER MEN.

How do they treat me in the 99% majority?

THEY HATE ON ME.

WHY?

Because I show them what a man can really be. And they are so disgusted with themselves and so hate full of themselves they have to lash out at men. It is the actions of men that has convinced me over the last 5 years that the Illuminati is exactly right. Men really are "useless eaters" and "stupid dumb animals" and they need to be culled back because there are too many of them.

The way men have treated me these last five years in the west has been nothing short of a total disgrace. I am prepared to say so in public in my own name.

Men in the west, 99% of them, DESERVE to be killed off. They really do.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Killhoffa wrote:Yes Mark blew the roof off with this video. Normally he's very respectful and light footed on this subject do to his focus helping western males succeed, but it was refreshing to see him break down the facts and explain the truth! The thing that gets me though is the amount of American female's who get upset with men they do not find desirable just for looking elsewhere for companionship! I am convinced that American women do not want to see the men in this Country happy. They get a power trip off of your miserary and loneliness, thus why we see so much rejection.
The rejection is a strategy, like saving canned goods. :)
You running off with "Slavica" or "Marina" disrupts the cartel, like someone raiding the "pantry of waiting betas". :lol:

The idea is for them to have fun, while you sit on the sidelines as a useful orbiter, emotional tampon, and free favor provider.

They were to rack up c0ck miles and incubate new strains of diseases.
You were to rack up cash to spend on a stupid rock and nice house for her to take over; the blueness of your balls clouding your judgement.

Think about why women love the movie Forrest Gump.
He spends most of the time either (accidentally) making $#!^loads of cash or white knighting for the slag-next-door.
She gives her best years to dirtbags, and yet still manages to "it's your baby" him, in time enough for her to be wifed up and not die in abject poverty. :?

It gets really entertaining when you're the one doing the rejecting
(ghosting, PUA, foreign wife, or simply saying "get lost" are ALL degrees of rejection).
The fragile female ego is something to behold. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Teal Lantern wrote:Think about why women love the movie Forrest Gump.
He spends most of the time either (accidentally) making $#!^loads of cash or white knighting for the slag-next-door.
She gives her best years to dirtbags, and yet still manages to "it's your baby" him, in time enough for her to be wifed up and not die in abject poverty. :?

It gets really entertaining when you're the one doing the rejecting
(ghosting, PUA, foreign wife, or simply saying "get lost" are ALL degrees of rejection).
The fragile female ego is something to behold. :lol:
I had totally forgotten about Forrest Gump.

The reason why Gump got rich was because his buddy, played by Gary Sinise, never forgot him, after Gump saved his life in 'Nam. And thus, Sinise invested the overrides from the shrimp farming business into the Apple IPO. That's what Marines call, watching your man's back. Yes, Sinise was the one person, who really respected Gump, for who he was on the inside, a man of substance and character.

In contrast, all that Gump's childhood *crush*, Jenny, did was ditch him for one dirtbag loser or another. And then, after she got pregnant and caught AIDs, cancer, (or whatever-have-you), he marries her and gives her an honorable departure, so that his biological son [ who didn't see his dad for the first few years of his life ] gets to see that his parents were a 'real couple'. How pathetic :roll: !
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.