Why are guys trained to diss one another?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

kai1275 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Men are supposed to be competitive by nature. And when men have to fight over scraps, shit can get a bit grimy.... If there was enough quality women to go around, we would not be having this conversation.
But there are enough women....

If you mean in your own backyard? Likely not, competition is high (66% of women in America are obese, with BBW's questioning how the CDC measures obesity like they have it in for them) so we're pretty much in the 80/20 zone.
Technically there are enough women yes, but there are not enough QUALITY women. Obese women are not quality women at all. They are women that are out of control. If you look at the amount of non fat ones, many of them are out of control too in other ways, like attitude. Maybe 1/10th to 5% of all women in the US are what I call quality. So naturally dudes are going to start player hating on each other and cockblocking other dudes for the cream of the crop. Sad thing is now guys are cockblocking each other over trash women because many have lowered their standards to accommodate the lack of quality choices.
I would agree when you take in account the narcissism. other mental issues, workaholics and social climbers; It really is about 5% of the female population is suitable for long term relationships.

I've never had an issue with cockblocking from my friends, it was always people I didn't know. The last time I was cockblocked was in Kiev, Ukraine. I was talking to a friend of mine, minding my own business, when all of a sudden this sort of short blond chick pulled me onto the dance floor. She exclaimed "Dance with me". She was cute so, why not? Turns out she was a Danish Journalism student on a field trip to Kiev. Just as things started to get interesting with the pleasantries out of the way, some girl from her group grabbed her and took her back to where they were sitting. I turned back around to my friend and then I felt a tug on my shirt again, it was the same girl, she had got right back up and GOT WHAT SHE WANTED... She had been drinking a bit, you know what that does....

Anyway they grabbed her again and we left, I didn't have time to keep playing that game with them.

So it was other women doing the cockblocking not other men.