Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Don't Move Out West!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Don't Move Out West!

Postby zacb » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:15 pm

For everyone saying that they should stay in the US and move out West, perhaps you should consider this: in Montana, they have a Democrat governor who blocked a bill that would ban the NDAA from being enforced, in Colorado the legislature voted for tough gun control, California is a Commie state obviously, Orgoen is not too bad, South Dakota passed a ban on smoking, Washington , especially Seatle, restricts many things, and the only two that seem decent are Utah and Wyoming. It seems like the West is evening turning left. Just a thought.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan







Postby Dark_Sol » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Funny, cause I hear a lot of folks talking about how people from California are moving to Colorado. To escape that shit hole of a state, high taxes, regulation and other crap. The dumb part, is they are trying to turn Colorado into California. Cause they feel it needs to change for the better. Talked to a guy from Texas who said Texas in 10-15 years is going to be like California, cause they are moving there too. Why bother leaving a state you think is bad. Go to another and f**k it all up just like the state you left?
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:13 am
Location: Colorado

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Dark_Sol wrote:Funny, cause I hear a lot of folks talking about how people from California are moving to Colorado. To escape that shit hole of a state, high taxes, regulation and other crap. The dumb part, is they are trying to turn Colorado into California. Cause they feel it needs to change for the better. Talked to a guy from Texas who said Texas in 10-15 years is going to be like California, cause they are moving there too. Why bother leaving a state you think is bad. Go to another and f**k it all up just like the state you left?


Texas, Colorado, Utah, and DC are the places to be for IT (Information Technology) now.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby aozora13 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:20 pm

I agree with EIrizarry on this one too. I live in DC and currently there is a lot of work. I know that Austin is good for IT work as well but do now if Salt Lake City is good for IT. However, I believe that the west is a place who have to avoid because of high taxes and low wages. Also most 'bearable' states are getting people from the west (California, Nevada, Arizona) who move to Texas or mid-western states who want to change it to be a like a little-california.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:35 pm

aozora13 wrote:I agree with EIrizarry on this one too. I live in DC and currently there is a lot of work. I know that Austin is good for IT work as well but do now if Salt Lake City is good for IT. However, I believe that the west is a place who have to avoid because of high taxes and low wages. Also most 'bearable' states are getting people from the west (California, Nevada, Arizona) who move to Texas or mid-western states who want to change it to be a like a little-california.


Thank you. Californians are just as pompous as the majority of native New Yorkers that want where they move to to be a microcosm of the bulls.hit they left. The majority of Americans need to be either put into indentured servantry or just killed on-sight. They are spreading ignorance worldwide. Imagine if more than 50 percent of Americans had passports, oh man oh man, it'd be game over for the human race.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby ladislav » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:34 pm

On a similar note: a lot of legal immigrants such as Arabs both Muslim and Christian are moving to Michigan and OH. Here in Akron, there are many Palestinians and Syrians and they are very well treated. They work like dogs, buy stores and revive the neighborhoods, particularly the Christian ones.
Lots of Ukrainians are now in the areas surrounding Cleveland and most are relatively FOBs. I went there and was shocked to see all these pear- domed churches and cathedrals and most of them are new. Again, they work very hard and already have nice houses in solid middle class areas- they even name streets there after their national heroes. There are also lots of Serbs and they are recent.

Some people think that European immigration has stopped but it seems that it has mostly stopped in NY and CA. Here in the Midwest it is still going on.

Then, programs for oil-rich Arabs- Saudis for one are not in NY or CA- they probably don't want them to run into local Jews- so they send them to Oklahoma and also here to Ohio. Which is not bad as the people here are very polite ( most of them) and the Arabs get the taste of real American culture.

East/SE Asians end up in CA or NY where meeting Americans is about as difficult as meeting a Leprechaun.
So, it's not just Americans who make use of fly over states but immigrants/foreigners as well.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Dark_Sol » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:40 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote:Funny, cause I hear a lot of folks talking about how people from California are moving to Colorado. To escape that shit hole of a state, high taxes, regulation and other crap. The dumb part, is they are trying to turn Colorado into California. Cause they feel it needs to change for the better. Talked to a guy from Texas who said Texas in 10-15 years is going to be like California, cause they are moving there too. Why bother leaving a state you think is bad. Go to another and f**k it all up just like the state you left?


Texas, Colorado, Utah, and DC are the places to be for IT (Information Technology) now.
True, we have a lot of IT schools. But I have meet people from California who moved to find work and a better life. That one shitbag of a friend and his family. Actually, doesn't matter, people here are pieces of shits anyways. Only cool people are the old people. Don't bother with Colorado.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:13 am
Location: Colorado

Postby Anti-American » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:53 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:The majority of Americans need to be either put into indentured servantry or just killed on-sight. They are spreading ignorance worldwide. Imagine if more than 50 percent of Americans had passports, oh man oh man, it'd be game over for the human race.


+1

Well said. I agree 100%
Anti-American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:44 am

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:02 am

Dark_Sol wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote:Funny, cause I hear a lot of folks talking about how people from California are moving to Colorado. To escape that shit hole of a state, high taxes, regulation and other crap. The dumb part, is they are trying to turn Colorado into California. Cause they feel it needs to change for the better. Talked to a guy from Texas who said Texas in 10-15 years is going to be like California, cause they are moving there too. Why bother leaving a state you think is bad. Go to another and f**k it all up just like the state you left?


Texas, Colorado, Utah, and DC are the places to be for IT (Information Technology) now.
True, we have a lot of IT schools. But I have meet people from California who moved to find work and a better life. That one shitbag of a friend and his family. Actually, doesn't matter, people here are pieces of shits anyways. Only cool people are the old people. Don't bother with Colorado.


I mentioned once about meeting a Coloradan White guy in Bangkok back in 2007. That Singh beer (some of my favorite beer ever!) got people to become candid. So since I'm partly-street and madly-booksmart, I knew how to keep my composure (well not until kryptonite ie. naked women came into view at the ping-pong bar!). Due to how much Singh beer he consumed, he looked at me and said, "Hey Negro, ready to go to the ping-pong bar with me?" Yup a White guy without stutter. LOL That sh.it is very funny now, but back then, I had to walk it off (I didn't pay for my overstay in Thailand yet, so opting out of trouble was too compulsory of a thing to do at the moment!) and avoid him eternally. Eventually, I went to the ping-pong bar without him that same night.

I could have gone to a Thai jail over causing a commotion and spazzing on him because I'm a big dude at 6'3" and Thai's on average ar 5'1" to 5'7". So yeah, I epically won by using common sense!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Don't Move Out West!

Postby fightforlove » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Maybe all the yuppies will leave California for CO, AZ, TX, etc, leaving California to be invaded by conservatives and libertarians and be reclaimed as a red state!!
fightforlove
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Location: on an adventure between Wisconsin and Jalisco

Postby Adama » Sat May 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Only places out west that I'd consider are Nevada, Arizona and Texas. Colorado is out. It is cold and their taxes are still too high.

BTW, Ladislav, I dont like the idea of running into NY Jews either, and I live here. Just another reason to get out. Especially since I dont like the idea of working for any of them anymore.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Moretorque » Sat May 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Adama wrote:Only places out west that I'd consider are Nevada, Arizona and Texas. Colorado is out. It is cold and their taxes are still too high.

BTW, Ladislav, I dont like the idea of running into NY Jews either, and I live here. Just another reason to get out. Especially since I dont like the idea of working for any of them anymore.



Hey what is the problem with Jews ?, they are God's chosen people. You sir should be in prison at minimum, don't you realize these people have suffered enough for no wrong doing of their own. All they want to do is live in peace and share the fruits of the world with the rest of us.

You are despicable!
Last edited by Moretorque on Sat May 04, 2013 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Moretorque » Sat May 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Some whites are trying to head for the hills in certain parts of the upper west to Midwest because the rule of real law is better and the areas are mostly white and less populated to make a stand but the upper level parts of the governments of the states eveywhere are being replaced with banker lackies in order to phase out the 50 states.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests