Don't Move Out West!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Don't Move Out West!

Post by zacb »

For everyone saying that they should stay in the US and move out West, perhaps you should consider this: in Montana, they have a Democrat governor who blocked a bill that would ban the NDAA from being enforced, in Colorado the legislature voted for tough gun control, California is a Commie state obviously, Orgoen is not too bad, South Dakota passed a ban on smoking, Washington , especially Seatle, restricts many things, and the only two that seem decent are Utah and Wyoming. It seems like the West is evening turning left. Just a thought.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Funny, cause I hear a lot of folks talking about how people from California are moving to Colorado. To escape that shit hole of a state, high taxes, regulation and other crap. The dumb part, is they are trying to turn Colorado into California. Cause they feel it needs to change for the better. Talked to a guy from Texas who said Texas in 10-15 years is going to be like California, cause they are moving there too. Why bother leaving a state you think is bad. Go to another and f**k it all up just like the state you left?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Dark_Sol wrote:Funny, cause I hear a lot of folks talking about how people from California are moving to Colorado. To escape that shit hole of a state, high taxes, regulation and other crap. The dumb part, is they are trying to turn Colorado into California. Cause they feel it needs to change for the better. Talked to a guy from Texas who said Texas in 10-15 years is going to be like California, cause they are moving there too. Why bother leaving a state you think is bad. Go to another and f**k it all up just like the state you left?
Texas, Colorado, Utah, and DC are the places to be for IT (Information Technology) now.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I agree with EIrizarry on this one too. I live in DC and currently there is a lot of work. I know that Austin is good for IT work as well but do now if Salt Lake City is good for IT. However, I believe that the west is a place who have to avoid because of high taxes and low wages. Also most 'bearable' states are getting people from the west (California, Nevada, Arizona) who move to Texas or mid-western states who want to change it to be a like a little-california.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

aozora13 wrote:I agree with EIrizarry on this one too. I live in DC and currently there is a lot of work. I know that Austin is good for IT work as well but do now if Salt Lake City is good for IT. However, I believe that the west is a place who have to avoid because of high taxes and low wages. Also most 'bearable' states are getting people from the west (California, Nevada, Arizona) who move to Texas or mid-western states who want to change it to be a like a little-california.
Thank you. Californians are just as pompous as the majority of native New Yorkers that want where they move to to be a microcosm of the bulls.hit they left. The majority of Americans need to be either put into indentured servantry or just killed on-sight. They are spreading ignorance worldwide. Imagine if more than 50 percent of Americans had passports, oh man oh man, it'd be game over for the human race.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

On a similar note: a lot of legal immigrants such as Arabs both Muslim and Christian are moving to Michigan and OH. Here in Akron, there are many Palestinians and Syrians and they are very well treated. They work like dogs, buy stores and revive the neighborhoods, particularly the Christian ones.
Lots of Ukrainians are now in the areas surrounding Cleveland and most are relatively FOBs. I went there and was shocked to see all these pear- domed churches and cathedrals and most of them are new. Again, they work very hard and already have nice houses in solid middle class areas- they even name streets there after their national heroes. There are also lots of Serbs and they are recent.

Some people think that European immigration has stopped but it seems that it has mostly stopped in NY and CA. Here in the Midwest it is still going on.

Then, programs for oil-rich Arabs- Saudis for one are not in NY or CA- they probably don't want them to run into local Jews- so they send them to Oklahoma and also here to Ohio. Which is not bad as the people here are very polite ( most of them) and the Arabs get the taste of real American culture.

East/SE Asians end up in CA or NY where meeting Americans is about as difficult as meeting a Leprechaun.
So, it's not just Americans who make use of fly over states but immigrants/foreigners as well.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote:Funny, cause I hear a lot of folks talking about how people from California are moving to Colorado. To escape that shit hole of a state, high taxes, regulation and other crap. The dumb part, is they are trying to turn Colorado into California. Cause they feel it needs to change for the better. Talked to a guy from Texas who said Texas in 10-15 years is going to be like California, cause they are moving there too. Why bother leaving a state you think is bad. Go to another and f**k it all up just like the state you left?
Texas, Colorado, Utah, and DC are the places to be for IT (Information Technology) now.
True, we have a lot of IT schools. But I have meet people from California who moved to find work and a better life. That one shitbag of a friend and his family. Actually, doesn't matter, people here are pieces of shits anyways. Only cool people are the old people. Don't bother with Colorado.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:The majority of Americans need to be either put into indentured servantry or just killed on-sight. They are spreading ignorance worldwide. Imagine if more than 50 percent of Americans had passports, oh man oh man, it'd be game over for the human race.
+1

Well said. I agree 100%
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Dark_Sol wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
True, we have a lot of IT schools. But I have meet people from California who moved to find work and a better life. That one shitbag of a friend and his family. Actually, doesn't matter, people here are pieces of shits anyways. Only cool people are the old people. Don't bother with Colorado.
I mentioned once about meeting a Coloradan White guy in Bangkok back in 2007. That Singh beer (some of my favorite beer ever!) got people to become candid. So since I'm partly-street and madly-booksmart, I knew how to keep my composure (well not until kryptonite ie. naked women came into view at the ping-pong bar!). Due to how much Singh beer he consumed, he looked at me and said, "Hey Negro, ready to go to the ping-pong bar with me?" Yup a White guy without stutter. LOL That sh.it is very funny now, but back then, I had to walk it off (I didn't pay for my overstay in Thailand yet, so opting out of trouble was too compulsory of a thing to do at the moment!) and avoid him eternally. Eventually, I went to the ping-pong bar without him that same night.

I could have gone to a Thai jail over causing a commotion and spazzing on him because I'm a big dude at 6'3" and Thai's on average ar 5'1" to 5'7". So yeah, I epically won by using common sense!
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Re: Don't Move Out West!

Post by fightforlove »

Maybe all the yuppies will leave California for CO, AZ, TX, etc, leaving California to be invaded by conservatives and libertarians and be reclaimed as a red state!!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Only places out west that I'd consider are Nevada, Arizona and Texas. Colorado is out. It is cold and their taxes are still too high.

BTW, Ladislav, I dont like the idea of running into NY Jews either, and I live here. Just another reason to get out. Especially since I dont like the idea of working for any of them anymore.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:Only places out west that I'd consider are Nevada, Arizona and Texas. Colorado is out. It is cold and their taxes are still too high.

BTW, Ladislav, I dont like the idea of running into NY Jews either, and I live here. Just another reason to get out. Especially since I dont like the idea of working for any of them anymore.

Hey what is the problem with Jews ?, they are God's chosen people. You sir should be in prison at minimum, don't you realize these people have suffered enough for no wrong doing of their own. All they want to do is live in peace and share the fruits of the world with the rest of us.

You are despicable!
Last edited by Moretorque on May 4th, 2013, 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Some whites are trying to head for the hills in certain parts of the upper west to Midwest because the rule of real law is better and the areas are mostly white and less populated to make a stand but the upper level parts of the governments of the states eveywhere are being replaced with banker lackies in order to phase out the 50 states.
Time to Hide!
theXplorer
Freshman Poster

Re: Don't Move Out West!

Post by theXplorer »

those states are f***ing sausage fests too! (like i believe some parts are 3+ men for 1 woman) these states are ok for families i guess but young men NO! rampant alcholism (no women would drive me to drink!) meth use, and utter SQUALOR on indian reservations
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by MrMan »

Dark_Sol wrote:
April 23rd, 2013, 12:56 pm
Funny, cause I hear a lot of folks talking about how people from California are moving to Colorado. To escape that shit hole of a state, high taxes, regulation and other crap. The dumb part, is they are trying to turn Colorado into California. Cause they feel it needs to change for the better. Talked to a guy from Texas who said Texas in 10-15 years is going to be like California, cause they are moving there too. Why bother leaving a state you think is bad. Go to another and f**k it all up just like the state you left?
I just imagine Texas opening indoctrination camps to de-'progressivize' the Californians of their left-wing thinking. But that's more something the left would do to right-wing people. Texas would probably need to start with some of their left-leaning city dwellers in certain cities first. I think of Colorado as sort of left-wing anyway. What do Californians want to change? Do they want to overlegislate Colorado out of existence and have half the population live on welfare instead of working.

I hear California is trying to squeeze the working citizens who remain to keep up all the social programs.