Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Women want to get rid of alimony now that they have to pay

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Women want to get rid of alimony now that they have to pay

Postby FlyingMoose » April 23rd, 2013, 8:26 pm

Note how in the video the woman gets to talk most of the time, about getting other women together to try to reduce alimony, and the man is there only as a token male.


http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ti ... .html?vp=1
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 67
Joined: April 14th, 2011, 4:42 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » April 23rd, 2013, 8:43 pm

Can't have your fishy p.ussy and eat it too, skanks!
What's good for the male goose is good for the female gander.
You want equality and superiority over men? Well here's looking at you, kiddo! Suck it up!!!!!

Passport. Visa. Plane Ticket. Expatriate.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby aozora13 » April 23rd, 2013, 8:51 pm

Flyingmouse,

Thanks for the video. Finally since enough women have been 'burnt' by paying lifetime alimony, there is now a crusade to stop supporting it. Well, it tells that you cannot have your 'cake' and eat it too.

Now, the idea of how I can create a website that can generate money or other small business show I finally leave this country.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: July 28th, 2008, 3:18 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » April 23rd, 2013, 8:54 pm

aozora13 wrote:Flyingmouse,

Thanks for the video. Finally since enough women have been 'burnt' by paying lifetime alimony, there is now a crusade to stop supporting it. Well, it tells that you cannot have your 'cake' and eat it too.

Now, the idea of how I can create a website that can generate money or other small business show I finally leave this country.


"Cake" = $$$$

Good play on the words, Aozora13!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Women want to get rid of alimony now that they have to p

Postby Teal Lantern » April 24th, 2013, 7:34 pm

FlyingMoose wrote:Note how in the video the woman gets to talk most of the time, about getting other women together to try to reduce alimony, and the man is there only as a token male.

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ti ... .html?vp=1


Notice they never got around to comparing the rates paid by gender.
You'd think women and men were paying at the same rates.

http://www.divorce360.com/divorce-artic ... artid=1065

Doesn't take the harpies long to start screeching once the tables start turning.
As long as it was just the men getting shafted, it was all good.

Eff 'em. Let it burn. :twisted:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Women want to get rid of alimony now that they have to p

Postby Adama » May 4th, 2013, 9:55 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
FlyingMoose wrote:Note how in the video the woman gets to talk most of the time, about getting other women together to try to reduce alimony, and the man is there only as a token male.

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ti ... .html?vp=1


Notice they never got around to comparing the rates paid by gender.
You'd think women and men were paying at the same rates.

http://www.divorce360.com/divorce-artic ... artid=1065

Doesn't take the harpies long to start screeching once the tables start turning.
As long as it was just the men getting shafted, it was all good.

Eff 'em. Let it burn. :twisted:


I think if the tables were turned and women received the same kind of treatment from the courts that men get, there would be protests on the streets daily and the female suicide rate would be much higher than men's.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5156
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Women want to get rid of alimony now that they have to p

Postby C.J. » May 4th, 2013, 11:46 pm

Adama wrote:I think if the tables were turned and women received the same kind of treatment from the courts that men get, there would be protests on the streets daily and the female suicide rate would be much higher than men's.

Which would be the coolest thing EVER! It'll be that way soon enough. :D
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: April 25th, 2011, 11:56 pm

Postby jamesbond » May 5th, 2013, 7:54 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Can't have your fishy p.ussy and eat it too, skanks!
What's good for the male goose is good for the female gander.
You want equality and superiority over men? Well here's looking at you, kiddo! Suck it up!!!!!

Passport. Visa. Plane Ticket. Expatriate.


I agree, it's poetic justice that women are finally having to pay alimony instead of only men having to pay it.

Paybacks are a bitch ladies! :twisted:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8031
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby marklambo » May 6th, 2013, 11:30 pm

This video makes me sick. Here you can see her whining about how unfair it is that she has to pay alimony and making a big deal about it. Women wanted equality and now that they get it, it's not good enough. They don't want to pay the price for it. This woman is only a tiny percentage compared to men who got screwed over by the system. There are men in prison because they couldn't keep up with all the outrageous payments they were ordered to pay. I feel no sympathy for that old hag. She got what she deserves and knows what it feels like. If something happens to men in the favor of women, nobody says anything but the moment it happens to a woman, it's a big deal and it must be removed. Pathetic...
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 1:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Teal Lantern » May 7th, 2013, 3:07 am

marklambo wrote:This video makes me sick. Here you can see her whining about how unfair it is that she has to pay alimony and making a big deal about it. Women wanted equality and now that they get it, it's not good enough. They don't want to pay the price for it. This woman is only a tiny percentage compared to men who got screwed over by the system. There are men in prison because they couldn't keep up with all the outrageous payments they were ordered to pay. I feel no sympathy for that old hag. She got what she deserves and knows what it feels like. If something happens to men in the favor of women, nobody says anything but the moment it happens to a woman, it's a big deal and it must be removed. Pathetic...


They wanted half the money, not half the work.
You don't see them clamoring for equal representation in areas of actual work, like coal mining or communications tower repair.

The real entertainment will begin when more young males drop down to earning just enough income to support one person, and mid-age males forego supporting more than one person even though they can (i.e., staying single & childless). That will shift more of the tax burden to working women.
You haven't seen anger until you've seen working women comment on the spending & lifestyle habits of welfare moms. :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests