Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Women want to get rid of alimony now that they have to pay

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Women want to get rid of alimony now that they have to pay

Postby FlyingMoose » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Note how in the video the woman gets to talk most of the time, about getting other women together to try to reduce alimony, and the man is there only as a token male.

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ti ... .html?vp=1
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Can't have your fishy p.ussy and eat it too, skanks!
What's good for the male goose is good for the female gander.
You want equality and superiority over men? Well here's looking at you, kiddo! Suck it up!!!!!

Passport. Visa. Plane Ticket. Expatriate.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby aozora13 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Flyingmouse,

Thanks for the video. Finally since enough women have been 'burnt' by paying lifetime alimony, there is now a crusade to stop supporting it. Well, it tells that you cannot have your 'cake' and eat it too.

Now, the idea of how I can create a website that can generate money or other small business show I finally leave this country.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:54 pm

aozora13 wrote:Flyingmouse,

Thanks for the video. Finally since enough women have been 'burnt' by paying lifetime alimony, there is now a crusade to stop supporting it. Well, it tells that you cannot have your 'cake' and eat it too.

Now, the idea of how I can create a website that can generate money or other small business show I finally leave this country.

"Cake" = $$$$

Good play on the words, Aozora13!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Re: Women want to get rid of alimony now that they have to p

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:34 pm

FlyingMoose wrote:Note how in the video the woman gets to talk most of the time, about getting other women together to try to reduce alimony, and the man is there only as a token male.

Notice they never got around to comparing the rates paid by gender.
You'd think women and men were paying at the same rates.

http://www.divorce360.com/divorce-artic ... artid=1065

Doesn't take the harpies long to start screeching once the tables start turning.
As long as it was just the men getting shafted, it was all good.

Eff 'em. Let it burn. :twisted:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Adama » Sat May 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
FlyingMoose wrote:Note how in the video the woman gets to talk most of the time, about getting other women together to try to reduce alimony, and the man is there only as a token male.

Notice they never got around to comparing the rates paid by gender.
You'd think women and men were paying at the same rates.

http://www.divorce360.com/divorce-artic ... artid=1065

Doesn't take the harpies long to start screeching once the tables start turning.
As long as it was just the men getting shafted, it was all good.

Eff 'em. Let it burn. :twisted:

I think if the tables were turned and women received the same kind of treatment from the courts that men get, there would be protests on the streets daily and the female suicide rate would be much higher than men's.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby C.J. » Sat May 04, 2013 10:46 pm

Adama wrote:I think if the tables were turned and women received the same kind of treatment from the courts that men get, there would be protests on the streets daily and the female suicide rate would be much higher than men's.

Which would be the coolest thing EVER! It'll be that way soon enough. :D
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun May 05, 2013 6:54 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Can't have your fishy p.ussy and eat it too, skanks!
What's good for the male goose is good for the female gander.
You want equality and superiority over men? Well here's looking at you, kiddo! Suck it up!!!!!

Passport. Visa. Plane Ticket. Expatriate.

I agree, it's poetic justice that women are finally having to pay alimony instead of only men having to pay it.

Paybacks are a bitch ladies! :twisted:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby marklambo » Mon May 06, 2013 10:30 pm

This video makes me sick. Here you can see her whining about how unfair it is that she has to pay alimony and making a big deal about it. Women wanted equality and now that they get it, it's not good enough. They don't want to pay the price for it. This woman is only a tiny percentage compared to men who got screwed over by the system. There are men in prison because they couldn't keep up with all the outrageous payments they were ordered to pay. I feel no sympathy for that old hag. She got what she deserves and knows what it feels like. If something happens to men in the favor of women, nobody says anything but the moment it happens to a woman, it's a big deal and it must be removed. Pathetic...
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue May 07, 2013 2:07 am

marklambo wrote:This video makes me sick. Here you can see her whining about how unfair it is that she has to pay alimony and making a big deal about it. Women wanted equality and now that they get it, it's not good enough. They don't want to pay the price for it. This woman is only a tiny percentage compared to men who got screwed over by the system. There are men in prison because they couldn't keep up with all the outrageous payments they were ordered to pay. I feel no sympathy for that old hag. She got what she deserves and knows what it feels like. If something happens to men in the favor of women, nobody says anything but the moment it happens to a woman, it's a big deal and it must be removed. Pathetic...

They wanted half the money, not half the work.
You don't see them clamoring for equal representation in areas of actual work, like coal mining or communications tower repair.

The real entertainment will begin when more young males drop down to earning just enough income to support one person, and mid-age males forego supporting more than one person even though they can (i.e., staying single & childless). That will shift more of the tax burden to working women.
You haven't seen anger until you've seen working women comment on the spending & lifestyle habits of welfare moms. :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions