Average looking PUA teachers

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Average looking PUA teachers

Post by Banano »

Arash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRIvBAwxfVI

Tyler Durden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT6QxRkjCAQ

I was watching a few videos from these 2 PUA gurus,
One thing you will notice is that they are about average looking at best(if not bellow average),
and yet they are able to pull HOT chicks on regular basis, something most guys find it challenging
ARASH claims to be banging only 9s and 10s...Tyler isnt as picky
Both are Mysterys ex-students

Arash-short, bald,
Tyley Durden -short, skinny,gingerhead

So what is the Secret?
Excellent social skills, quick thinkers,super confidence, high energy, vibe?

They are born extroverts(I think)
How do they turn introvert(typical PUA student) into an extrovert?

Browse some of their videos on youtube and you will see that typical student is introvert, socially awkward, beta follower,
overweight, average to ugly and I cant see any of these students becoming successfull with women
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Re: Average looking PUA teachers

Post by Devil Dog »

Banano wrote: Browse some of their videos on youtube and you will see that typical student is introvert, socially awkward, beta follower,
overweight, average to ugly and I cant see any of these students becoming successfull with women
Recast the question.

Can you see any of the students improving their chances of success with women? Of course.

Change the mindset. Lose the fear. Learn a few loose scripts. Anyone can improve.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Banano if those guys are ugly and you don't think they have a chance with women maybe it's because it's all a f***ing lie. Ever thought of that ?

Notice how in most videos these guys talk a lot without actually saying anything useful ? This is something I noticed when I was following PUA crap, I would spend hours watching videos and reading stuff and 90% of that was common sense spelled out in 10 different ways. You need to have a talent for that and kudos to those that make money from it. Just don't spend YOUR money on them.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

It works, just face it these guys can get laid. They do. There's so many videos with them doing it and they don't know how much money he has. But the thing is these guys are approach machines and they do things differently. They do get rejected a lot but it doesn't bother them.

I've seen Tyler and he'll go right up to the woman and put his hands on her hips while he's talking to her, it works. Works for me too after a few drinks, total confidence works. The girl comes up you get closer and closer and within a minute you are making out.

You have to have no fear of rejection and these guys desensitize themselves. Basically the training is to mimic a psychopath who has very shallow emotions and rejection doesn't bother him at all.

Most nice guys are the opposite and any rejection will hurt bad, they also talk too much when they should have their hand on her ass.

What I've seen in clubs over and over again is the aggressive guys will pinch the girls butt and she gets mad and hits him but a minute later she has her arms around him. There is almost always an initial rejection or even several. A confident man is not fazed by rejection, he smiles because he understands.

Almost everything is done by touch, not talking. The successful man seizes power. Instead of leaning in to talk he will pull her stool over to him pull her hair back and kiss her neck.

Basically power moves rule the day.

The unsuccessful PUAs are the ones who try to talk their way into bed. Talking is just to get to touching.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

A comment from the Arashi video:
More PUA nonsense, confidence is pretty easy to define, confidence is simply a self assured feeling (free of self doubt) that one will achieve a positive outcome, based on previous, performance, accomplishment. This simply means that if you have done it before successfully, then you know you can do it again. For the most part, only good looking or rich men attract beautiful women, if you are an ugly man, attracting any woman is going to be a very frustrating experience.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

I saw a short faggy looking guy with an earing who was playing guitar and singing with another tall hippy looking dude in between sets of the headlining act making out with a waitress later that night.

He wasn't good looking or tall. Granted he was center of attention for a while but he basically just grabbed her ass and she got all bitchy and offended.

Then a minute later they were making out.

Dude had some game, I saw him make out with a couple other girls that night. Dont' know if he left with anyone.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

leavingusa wrote:It works, just face it these guys can get laid. They do. There's so many videos with them doing it and they don't know how much money he has. But the thing is these guys are approach machines and they do things differently. They do get rejected a lot but it doesn't bother them.

I've seen Tyler and he'll go right up to the woman and put his hands on her hips while he's talking to her, it works. Works for me too after a few drinks, total confidence works. The girl comes up you get closer and closer and within a minute you are making out.

You have to have no fear of rejection and these guys desensitize themselves. Basically the training is to mimic a psychopath who has very shallow emotions and rejection doesn't bother him at all.

Most nice guys are the opposite and any rejection will hurt bad, they also talk too much when they should have their hand on her a**.

What I've seen in clubs over and over again is the aggressive guys will pinch the girls butt and she gets mad and hits him but a minute later she has her arms around him. There is almost always an initial rejection or even several. A confident man is not fazed by rejection, he smiles because he understands.

Almost everything is done by touch, not talking. The successful man seizes power. Instead of leaning in to talk he will pull her stool over to him pull her hair back and kiss her neck.

Basically power moves rule the day.

The unsuccessful PUAs are the ones who try to talk their way into bed. Talking is just to get to touching.

Tyler is not good looking by any strech of imagination but guy approaches like crazy without fear and he is a good talker.
So I guess its possible but you have to desentsicize yourself and be almost like psychopath, not many people can master that.
If you look at it that way you can say that game works for them,
Not many people have balls to get rejected

Women cant stand quiet, passive nice guys, proven fact..especially hot chicks, they want tough dominant guy.

To be successfull in PUA you need to be superconfident,not afraid of rejections(even if you have 20 in a raw), congruent(actions/ talk/body language in sync), be present in the moment,mindfullness, be in the zone as Tyler puts it
Sounds simple but how many guys have all these qualities?

If you look at Arash, he isnt any more attactive than Winston but they have totally different personalities, beleifs,
I bet Arash can pick up hot chick consistently every weekend, Even you bring him to some random club...How do you explain that?

What PUA teaches is helpfull but most people dont have what it takes to apply pua protocols
PUA is extremly hard to apply for vast majority of people bc it would require personality change,literally