Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What are foreign men like? Are they nice?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: What are foreign men like? Are they nice?

Postby Renata » Wed May 01, 2013 7:22 pm

ssjparris wrote:OMG renata your very picky about what kind of man you want. but i guess this goes for all women. they nit pick at every thing.

I actually think people are not picky enough' and tend to settle. They ignore many red flags in the begining & end up in heartache or worst. If we were given a line up of 10 people, we would likely be attracted to 2 & their would be a few maybes & a few nevers but that could all change after getting to know them better. Everyday we get to make choices & tend to go for the best of what suits us. I think it's logical to do the same when dating. It's good to get to know the fabric of a man or a woman but that takes time.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

-----

Postby Ghost » Wed May 01, 2013 7:32 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby lovelybunny » Thu May 02, 2013 12:58 am

Renata wrote:
ssjparris wrote:OMG renata your very picky about what kind of man you want. but i guess this goes for all women. they nit pick at every thing.

I actually think people are not picky enough' and tend to settle. They ignore many red flags in the begining & end up in heartache or worst. If we were given a line up of 10 people, we would likely be attracted to 2 & their would be a few maybes & a few nevers but that could all change after getting to know them better. Everyday we get to make choices & tend to go for the best of what suits us. I think it's logical to do the same when dating. It's good to get to know the fabric of a man or a woman but that takes time.

I agree and I will try Nepal. I definitely do NOT want to spend the rest of my life in the US. It's a virtual luxury prison. Work and loneliness are the norms. Not for me at all.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Postby ssjparris » Thu May 02, 2013 10:39 am

Ghost wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
Renata wrote:
lovelybunny wrote:
Renata wrote:
lovelybunny wrote:
Renata wrote:That's a big question there with lots of broad answers ... it depends on the type of girl you are & what you appreciate ... It also depends on the enviroment they come from & how they were brought up,... their customs ... how they think, how they treat people etc etc.

I mesh well with decent British guys because they grow up as genetlemen & carry themselves very well & I always liked the way they treated me when I lived there. I feel the same way about the Irish & Greeks. I always felt like I was in good hands.

I'm afraid of Trukish men lol .. they seem very unpredictable. I feel intimdated by some of their antics sometimes. Although they are warm, friendly, very hospitable & possess this fearless quality when faced with unsavory situations.

I've never hung out with real asian men but I know some ladies with asian husbands & they describe them as having values & honour that's innate & they appreciate fine things like instrumental music & art. They are also naturally driven, ambitious but can be clingly & possessive.

Caribbean men can flirt & they have lots of charm. Thay are laid back & easygoing. 7 out of 10 men in the caribbean are black or part black. They are warm, friendly & caring poeple. Not usually monogomous.

I think all foreign men are nice especially when faced with a foreign girl / mysterious tourist ... you have to live in a country like a local to really know' ... or else you'll just be stereotyping 8)

I think Asian men, followed by African men, are likely good. Are they approachable? BTW, aren't Barbadian men monogamous too?

I'm part East Indian too, from my father's side, & I'm originally from the Caribbean; Trinidad. Caribbean men are just too flirtatious for my liking although I'm from there myself. A lot of them will flirt with other girls right in front of you, I think that's their only flaw. I knew some african students in the UK they were nice to hang out with.

You could try Indian guys, some of them are ok ... Did you know that you are eligible for India's PIO Card (Person of Indian Origin) & OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India) once you can prove your Indian ancestry ... you can visit, study & work freely with either. I'm eligible too but I haven't applied yet.

I guess Nepal is the best choice then. But the drinking is what gets me. Is travel to Nepal Safe?

It should be safe to travel there ... anywhere you go you just need to be street smart. Nepalese guys look good and are well mannered .. I don't know too much about their personal traits & habits ... they are generally light brown, they look like a mix of Chinese & Indian & they tend to be either Hindu or Buddhist.
For me it's not the guy's nationality, it's if I get on well with him. Looks do matter with me & having good chemistry. I tend to be realistic & honest with myself & do not settle ... you need to know what your standard is & what will equal a good partner for a long term relationship ... I look at his temperament, upbringing, how he treats people etc etc. It all comes down to chemistry in the end. I think any relationship should have more good days than bad days for it to last.

OMG renata your very picky about what kind of man you want. but i guess this goes for all women. they nit pick at every thing.

Hypergamy is universal.

hypergamy IS universal. i agree.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby ssjparris » Thu May 02, 2013 10:40 am

Renata wrote:

your crazy if you think being picky about a persons traits is healthy. shows that you are picky about yourself and your flaws and positives. but to each his/her own.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby Renata » Thu May 02, 2013 6:34 pm

ssjparris wrote:
Renata wrote:

your crazy if you think being picky about a persons traits is healthy. shows that you are picky about yourself and your flaws and positives. but to each his/her own.

You're calling me crazy for having standards :?: ... If more women were picky & had standards they wouldn't make such bad choices in men & end up gettting burnt & used. They try on men like shoes!!! due to bad judgment or lack of. Then all the decent men get left as their last choice.

Yes I am picky about myself & I have many flaws. Who better to be my judge & jury than myself. Their's always room for improvement.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby aozora13 » Thu May 02, 2013 7:51 pm

I think it is good Renata has standards. Usually guys want a girl who is usually attractive (every guy has a particular preference). Sometimes, you have a guy who likes thin women or a guy who likes curvy women or a guy who wants a girl with a brain. She is right with men in America mainly with some exceptions for American women. I am not sure about women in the Caribbean.

A guy will usually marry a women who is basically not the best for him in personality and a guy can see the signs: superficial, unable to cook, clean, bad personality. She is typically not financial responsible or she might say something that you brush off as non-serious.

Women in the US, CA, UK, AU, NZ and Western Euro countries tend to have many choices in men. The women does not have to necessarily look good either. Women in most western countries like men who are destructive, usually irresponsible, and do not have real ambition. It can be a guy who is a real loser. Women like guys who are unpredictable and who seem to against the common "beta" male who is able to function in society and not be destructive.

Renata, I think ssjaparis is saying that western men have been through a lot with women in North America and yes you are right if women pick a man who is actually responsible and caring rather than a low life or a person who is going to burn them, possibly they would have a better relationship (in theory). However, most want excitement in a relationship which when thinking tells that most women (and men to a great extent) are not mature enough to be in relationships.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu May 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Renata wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
Renata wrote:

You're calling me crazy for having standards :?: ... If more women were picky & had standards they wouldn't make such bad choices in men & end up gettting burnt & used. They try on men like shoes!!! due to bad judgment or lack of. Then all the decent men get left as their last choice.

Yes I am picky about myself & I have many flaws. Who better to be my judge & jury than myself. Their's always room for improvement.

Sounds too much like AWs that are always trying to justify their " high standards." But they are extremely hypergamous and these "standards" are nothing more than spinning their hamsters trying to justify why some tattooed thug omega scumbag is their pick of "men." Judging men by looks is not as bad as choosing guys based on bad boy traits, but this is bad too and any past civilizations with any sense didn't allow women to pull that crap. Women, left to their own devices, will tend to make poor choices in who to procreate with, and what you say is just further evidence of that. If women all had high standards, the human race would just go extinct. Ah, well, it is in places like the U.S., Japan, and Russia.

So who better to be a woman's judge and jury than her? Her father or other trusted male relatives. Patriarchs in other words.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Foreign men

Postby Cornfed » Fri May 03, 2013 12:42 am

lovelybunny wrote:Statistically, most Western men have only sex to offer, nothing else

No, you are only good for sex. Most likely it is the case that a lot of Western men would have a lot to offer you, but you are choosing to ignore them all in favor of dirtbags who only want to use you as a masturbatory aid. It would be possible to give you advice on how to attract decent men, but as a damn fool woman you are not going to follow it, so there is no point. It is not your fault; you are another product of feminism. That being the case, there is no prospect of a stable marriage for you. Yours is the lot of feminist whoredom until your looks fade and then growing old and bitter with a few neurotic cats for company, assuming you are not killed and eaten at some point when the economy collapses. Bad luck if you don't like that fate. Try again in the next life.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby aozora13 » Fri May 03, 2013 1:01 am

Cornfed wrote:
lovelybunny wrote:Statistically, most Western men have only sex to offer, nothing else

No, you are only good for sex. Most likely it is the case that a lot of Western men would have a lot to offer you, but you are choosing to ignore them all in favor of dirtbags who only want to use you as a masturbatory aid. It would be possible to give you advice on how to attract decent men, but as a damn fool woman you are not going to follow it, so there is no point. It is not your fault; you are another product of feminism. That being the case, there is no prospect of a stable marriage for you. Yours is the lot of feminist whoredom until your looks fade and then growing old and bitter with a few neurotic cats for company, assuming you are not killed and eaten at some point when the economy collapses. Bad luck if you don't like that fate. Try again in the next life.

+1

That is when lovelybunny became a typical American woman.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby lovelybunny » Fri May 03, 2013 2:04 am

aozora13 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

+1

That is when lovelybunny became a typical American woman.

Sorry, but it takes two to tango. Western culture itself is mostly abotu instant gratification and thigns liek sex, boozing, etc are glorified over compromise, care and commitments. I feel that the West is in HUGE ECAY and family is almost nothing here. Non Western men are probably better in the logn run. But again, don't worry about Western women. Worry about yourself.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Postby lovelybunny » Fri May 03, 2013 2:10 am

Cornfed wrote:

No! Stop the constant feminism argument. Western culture imo is more concerned with instand gratification and hedonism associated with sex. geenrally, in societies where women are promiscuous, so are hte men. Sadlhy, in the West, many people do NOT control their urges and thus, end up in trouble. The men AND women are in trouble. Maybe BOTh geners need to work together and stop this. Tradition is better. I'm agaisnt divorce in most cases and feel that promiscuity is the worst thing here. It's NTO about feminism. Sorrh, but MANY Western men just want to jump into the sack, and outside of that, do NOT want commitment, just as many women here just want money and nothign else. BOTh are bad. TO me, obviously, beign a female myslf, I will NOT marry a girl, and I don't feel that Western culture, where men and women are easily divorcing at the first sign of trouble is really a means to an end. I prefer non Western men. I don't really like Western thinking in this aspect, as 50% of homes re broken, due to men AND women. Both are equally at fault. Maybe women need to compromise more, and so do the men. You can't always get whatever you want in life. The fact that you automatically blame women for everything shows you need to learn to not be so selfish as well. Maybe you might end up in the same case with non Western women, as in the end, women are more or less the same all over in the fundamental aspects, all over. Still, why do you care if Western women marry out or not? You don't want such women anyway, so why do you care?
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Fri May 03, 2013 5:05 am

lovelybunny wrote:No! Stop the constant feminism argument. Western culture imo is more concerned with instand gratification and hedonism associated with sex. geenrally, in societies where women are promiscuous, so are hte men. Sadlhy, in the West, many people do NOT control their urges and thus, end up in trouble. The men AND women are in trouble. Maybe BOTh geners need to work together and stop this. Tradition is better.

Of course it would never occur to you that the men you are declining for dates for fear of diminishing your standing in the slut hierarchy are marriage material and you are rejecting them precisely because they are marriage material, while the dirtbags you are going off with for a quick f**k are the subset of men who are only interested in, well, a quick f**k.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby C.J. » Fri May 03, 2013 5:50 am

lovelybunny,

Welcome! If you aren't a feminist troll, please don't take offense to the posts of men here. I appreciate your posts, they do reflect what's really going on in western society and not just the "RAWR WOMENZ IS BAD" part. :D I especially like "Worry about yourself". Sometimes it's not that obvious to people.

You're right, it takes two to tango. But it only takes ONE to mess things up for everybody! I've seen some dirty men here in the US, but women can be just as disgusting, if not moreso(you ever had to clean female restrooms before?). I have many female family members, as well as their friends who have intentionally made some stupid life choices. They go through tons of worthless men, only to "settle down" with quality(or not) men later when they're all used up. So everybody basically copies each other. One screws up the other. The gene pool is irreperably altered with stupid genes. :D And their children reflect this - stupid, ugly and evil.

Men and women here have chosen NOT to fix the problems in western society. And the truth is, it's near impossible to do so. So many men move to foreign countries, where the women aren't so ugly inside and out. However by doing this, roughly half of them mess things up for future generations by becoming the very monsters they hate. The cycle continues on and on.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Fri May 03, 2013 7:35 am

lovelybunny wrote:Think about it: If foriegn women are nice, their men must be too.

From a Western perspective, this is not true. Women are nice when societies have pronounced gender roles, so the men it those societies often come across as childishly macho or imperious.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions