Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What are foreign men like? Are they nice?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby kai1275 » Fri May 03, 2013 1:56 pm

Cornfed wrote:
lovelybunny wrote:Think about it: If foriegn women are nice, their men must be too.

From a Western perspective, this is not true. Women are nice when societies have pronounced gender roles, so the men it those societies often come across as childishly macho or imperious.


The truth!

Go to places like Asia and then you say shit like, "f**k! Men are DAWGS here!!! No wonder my woman loves me so much!" The global universal reality is that most men are dogs! Refusal to take full responsibility for their families and themselves, and hold high accountability, are the typical causes. That said Bunny, you better spruce yourself up and look for an American man. We are by far, much better than the males abroad that I have seen and met. You dont want a French man, an East Asian man, an Indian man, certain latin americans, etc.....besides many of them have standards higher than us. if you have love handles, you are automatically disqualified, hair color be damned.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm







Postby lovelybunny » Fri May 03, 2013 7:11 pm

kai1275 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
lovelybunny wrote:Think about it: If foriegn women are nice, their men must be too.

From a Western perspective, this is not true. Women are nice when societies have pronounced gender roles, so the men it those societies often come across as childishly macho or imperious.


The truth!

Go to places like Asia and then you say shit like, "f**k! Men are DAWGS here!!! No wonder my woman loves me so much!" The global universal reality is that most men are dogs! Refusal to take full responsibility for their families and themselves, and hold high accountability, are the typical causes. That said Bunny, you better spruce yourself up and look for an American man. We are by far, much better than the males abroad that I have seen and met. You dont want a French man, an East Asian man, an Indian man, certain latin americans, etc.....besides many of them have standards higher than us. if you have love handles, you are automatically disqualified, hair color be damned.


Thanks but I want to try Asia, as my ancestry is there. Moreover, I like their value systems. And NOT all Asian men are dogs. Let's not be prejudiced here, okay? Bad people are in all cultures. I will take my chances in Asia.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Postby lovelybunny » Fri May 03, 2013 7:15 pm

C.J. wrote:lovelybunny,

Welcome! If you aren't a feminist troll, please don't take offense to the posts of men here. I appreciate your posts, they do reflect what's really going on in western society and not just the "RAWR WOMENZ IS BAD" part. :D I especially like "Worry about yourself". Sometimes it's not that obvious to people.

You're right, it takes two to tango. But it only takes ONE to mess things up for everybody! I've seen some dirty men here in the US, but women can be just as disgusting, if not moreso(you ever had to clean female restrooms before?). I have many female family members, as well as their friends who have intentionally made some stupid life choices. They go through tons of worthless men, only to "settle down" with quality(or not) men later when they're all used up. So everybody basically copies each other. One screws up the other. The gene pool is irreperably altered with stupid genes. :D And their children reflect this - stupid, ugly and evil.

Men and women here have chosen NOT to fix the problems in western society. And the truth is, it's near impossible to do so. So many men move to foreign countries, where the women aren't so ugly inside and out. However by doing this, roughly half of them mess things up for future generations by becoming the very monsters they hate. The cycle continues on and on.


Hi, I'm a humanist and equalist. I agree 100%, women are just as bad. If you work with women in the US, you'll se how ugly by heart many of them are. I just feel that Western society focuses too much on shallow outer beauty and sexual gratification than on inner sense and kindness. My definition of beauty is something of innate value that is priceless and is way beyond looks or wealth. To me, a man is NOT a man because of his cash, but by his character. I have enough money of my own. I feel good peopel are hard to find all over, and worse to find in this secluded, anti-social country USA. Women here are verycold and calculating, and that's bad. Sadly, we care only about hte not so almighty American dollar. Thus, men can be bad here too. I feel that since I'm of foreign ancestry myself, I might find a better life abroad, if not romantically, at least socially.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Re: Foreign men

Postby lovelybunny » Fri May 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Cornfed wrote:
lovelybunny wrote:No! Stop the constant feminism argument. Western culture imo is more concerned with instand gratification and hedonism associated with sex. geenrally, in societies where women are promiscuous, so are hte men. Sadlhy, in the West, many people do NOT control their urges and thus, end up in trouble. The men AND women are in trouble. Maybe BOTh geners need to work together and stop this. Tradition is better.

Of course it would never occur to you that the men you are declining for dates for fear of diminishing your standing in the slut hierarchy are marriage material and you are rejecting them precisely because they are marriage material, while the dirtbags you are going off with for a quick f**k are the subset of men who are only interested in, well, a quick f**k.


If you're so popular with the ladies, why do you spend most oof your time ranting here instead of being out with them? Again, why do you care if I like foreign men over American/Western men? What difference does it make to you? Worry about your own situation.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Re: Foreign men

Postby lovelybunny » Fri May 03, 2013 7:32 pm

lovelybunny wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
lovelybunny wrote:No! Stop the constant feminism argument. Western culture imo is more concerned with instand gratification and hedonism associated with sex. geenrally, in societies where women are promiscuous, so are hte men. Sadlhy, in the West, many people do NOT control their urges and thus, end up in trouble. The men AND women are in trouble. Maybe BOTh geners need to work together and stop this. Tradition is better.

Of course it would never occur to you that the men you are declining for dates for fear of diminishing your standing in the slut hierarchy are marriage material and you are rejecting them precisely because they are marriage material, while the dirtbags you are going off with for a quick f**k are the subset of men who are only interested in, well, a quick f**k.


If you're so popular with the ladies, why do you spend most oof your time ranting here instead of being out with them? Again, why do you care if I like foreign men over American/Western men? What difference does it make to you? Worry about your own situation.


Also, the fact that you called me a slut when you don't even know me shows how you think. Maybe I'm sick of the quality of men who feel entitled to everything here, and want someoen kinder, more gentle. This country, USA, is NOT the place to find a good man for me. If other women want American men, fine. I do NOT. Culturally, I'm of foreign background myself, and I feel better off going abroad there. You know what? Just worry about getting your act together, about your own ability to get women, and that's it. Relationships are hard all over. They're not easy for either gender. Worry about that than about American women being interested in foreign men.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TheGMan112 and 8 guests