Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Asian and Brown men have it made in Upper Midwest USA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Adama » Sun May 05, 2013 3:41 am

That shit seems too good to be true. Not that I doubt you, FS.

Are you now making arrangements to move there?

Is this in the major cities of the state or in rural areas?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm







Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun May 05, 2013 4:00 am

Since you are getting them buttnaked in the nude, then you are doing well.
Notice how Blacks used to say that White girls have no a.ss.
Those days are defunct, depreciated, and antiquated!!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Rock » Sun May 05, 2013 5:14 am

FinalShots wrote:time for pics!

http://s6.tinypic.com/27xmmi1_th.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/rc38fp.jpg

met this one online at another forum (she was visiting the state too)

http://i41.tinypic.com/23usieq.jpg

and my best one is right here, hands down amazing, best evar

http://i51.tinypic.com/f3asya.jpg


I'd try to hold on to that last one lol. Fantastic body! White girls in their teens/early 20s are the best looking and highest status on the planet. Yr. lucky u can get these. E. Europe/CIS/Russia has even better specimens I think.

But I don't think yr. experience proves that its a good place for men of color to pull necessarily. Perhaps its more a place for very good looking, tallish, and in shape guys to score. Sure, I bet your ethnic background gives u exotic appeal. But maybe it's just icing on the cake. Key point is u r able to attract women with your looks. Yr. hypothesis would be more compelling if say u looked a very average young Asian/Latino/middle easterner and stood say 5'8".
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4119
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby FinalShots » Sun May 05, 2013 5:19 am

I have had more success in the rural areas than the bigger cities but both have been at equal wavelengths, Minneapolis is very underrated IMO but the blonde in the first pic that I pulled I pulled in Duluth. Those are not even all of the pics, I wlll put more up later on. I repeat, haven't had it better anywhere else in the US than Minnesota.

Yup, it is too good to be true. A fat and overweight guy of any ethnicity will struggle, if your style is not on point you will struggle, if you have no game you will struggle. Yet, with all else being equal, an Asian (or Indian in my case) can do much better in the upper midwest than he could in say California or the South or the Northeast. You need to have your shit together but once you do, you will score. The woman my Korean friend is dating is stunning, she has sorta kinda modeled before and her pictures have been used for some small online game but she is from the Upper Midwest area and she is a gorgeous blonde with Scandinavian features.

Latinos have a huge advantage in Minnesota, saw short Latino dudes with tall blondes all across the malls. Indians and Middle Eastern men are on the same boat, an Indian guy with a lighter skin complexion like Jay Sean could absolutely kill it there, I am talking screwing a 7/10 and up every week!

Asian men have found themselves a niche too, I saw quite a few Asian dude - White girl couples there and I already told you guys about my friend. But yes, a guy like Roosh V or someone who doesn't put any effort into their looks, style, and has no game will struggle. Basically, if you have applied yourself then yes your ethnicity becomes a huge bonus.
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
FinalShots
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 am
Location: american south

Postby FinalShots » Sun May 05, 2013 5:31 am

Rock wrote:
FinalShots wrote:time for pics!

http://s6.tinypic.com/27xmmi1_th.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/rc38fp.jpg

met this one online at another forum (she was visiting the state too)

http://i41.tinypic.com/23usieq.jpg

and my best one is right here, hands down amazing, best evar

http://i51.tinypic.com/f3asya.jpg


I'd try to hold on to that last one lol. Fantastic body! White girls in their teens/early 20s are the best looking and highest status on the planet. Yr. lucky u can get these. E. Europe/CIS/Russia has even better specimens I think.

But I don't think yr. experience proves that its a good place for men of color to pull necessarily. Perhaps its more a place for very good looking, tallish, and in shape guys to score. Sure, I bet your ethnic background gives u exotic appeal. But maybe it's just icing on the cake. Key point is u r able to attract women with your looks. Yr. hypothesis would be more compelling if say u looked a very average young Asian/Latino/middle easterner and stood say 5'8".


My Asian friend I talked about in the OP is fairly short, this is what he is dating and smashing. He is okay with me putting her picture up since his girlfriend is trying to make it big in modeling but he showed me more nude pictures of her. Tall, blonde, about 5"10 or so, and skinny. Taller than he is but he has game, is westernized, keeps himself in shape, in med school, etc. The guy has pulled before he hooked up with this.

http://i50.tinypic.com/o7ivwz.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/o7ivwz.jpg
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
FinalShots
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 am
Location: american south

Postby FinalShots » Tue May 07, 2013 1:02 am

I am going to go to Nebraska next.
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
FinalShots
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 am
Location: american south

Postby Chad114 » Tue May 07, 2013 2:37 pm

FinalShots wrote:I have had more success in the rural areas than the bigger cities but both have been at equal wavelengths, Minneapolis is very underrated IMO but the blonde in the first pic that I pulled I pulled in Duluth. Those are not even all of the pics, I wlll put more up later on. I repeat, haven't had it better anywhere else in the US than Minnesota.

Yup, it is too good to be true. A fat and overweight guy of any ethnicity will struggle, if your style is not on point you will struggle, if you have no game you will struggle. Yet, with all else being equal, an Asian (or Indian in my case) can do much better in the upper midwest than he could in say California or the South or the Northeast. You need to have your shit together but once you do, you will score. The woman my Korean friend is dating is stunning, she has sorta kinda modeled before and her pictures have been used for some small online game but she is from the Upper Midwest area and she is a gorgeous blonde with Scandinavian features.

Latinos have a huge advantage in Minnesota, saw short Latino dudes with tall blondes all across the malls. Indians and Middle Eastern men are on the same boat, an Indian guy with a lighter skin complexion like Jay Sean could absolutely kill it there, I am talking screwing a 7/10 and up every week!

Asian men have found themselves a niche too, I saw quite a few Asian dude - White girl couples there and I already told you guys about my friend. But yes, a guy like Roosh V or someone who doesn't put any effort into their looks, style, and has no game will struggle. Basically, if you have applied yourself then yes your ethnicity becomes a huge bonus.



You are a Bull shitter that last pic has been floating around the internet for years.
Chad114
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Postby FinalShots » Wed May 08, 2013 3:39 pm

which? the one of the model? Ya, it was on an online game, desiree is not her real name btw.

The one I posted of the girls I had been with?

The only one that has been is the one of the girl in bikini and that I put up because I had known her for a while online on yahoo answers before. It was a lost bet over a sports game but I hit it.
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
FinalShots
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 am
Location: american south

Postby Winston » Thu May 09, 2013 2:06 am

FinalShots wrote:time for pics!

http://s6.tinypic.com/27xmmi1_th.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/rc38fp.jpg

met this one online at another forum (she was visiting the state too)

http://i41.tinypic.com/23usieq.jpg

and my best one is right here, hands down amazing, best evar

http://i51.tinypic.com/f3asya.jpg


Sounds almost too good to be true. Where did you get these pics? So these girls just let you take photos of them naked? Or did they send those to you?

If this is true, then couldn't we (us Asian and Brown guys) go to Match.com, PlentyofFish or OkCupid and test it by writing the white girls there to see if we get any responses? Online dating is usually an accurate barometer of how you'd do in person.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Adama » Thu May 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Best thing would be to take a vacation in the area. You could try online dating, but decent women are almost never online.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby TeddyBear X » Fri May 10, 2013 4:08 am

FinalShots wrote:time for pics!

http://s6.tinypic.com/27xmmi1_th.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/rc38fp.jpg

met this one online at another forum (she was visiting the state too)

http://i41.tinypic.com/23usieq.jpg

and my best one is right here, hands down amazing, best evar

http://i51.tinypic.com/f3asya.jpg


Very Dope FinalShot! Keep doing ya thing! I also heard very good thing in Minnesota! (I had never been to Minnesota before!)
Image
TeddyBear X
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:06 am
Location: Monroe,La and moving back to Atlanta,Ga (Decatur)

Postby inner » Fri May 10, 2013 12:29 pm

haha IRT is still posting fantasies.

Let's see what image search comes up with.

http://tinyurl.com/c3k5vj5

How about another picture.

http://tinyurl.com/cgzmjua

and another...

http://tinyurl.com/d3d4fd2

This guy is a major troll.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby zboy1 » Fri May 10, 2013 4:13 pm

inner wrote:haha IRT is still posting fantasies.

Let's see what image search comes up with.

http://tinyurl.com/c3k5vj5

How about another picture.

http://tinyurl.com/cgzmjua

and another...

http://tinyurl.com/d3d4fd2

This guy is a major troll.


Hahaha! CAUGHT! FinalShots, stop posting bullsh*t pics or I'm going to have to ban you from this forum. You're as pathetic as Chileanueva/PF/Konrad and his imaginary girlfriend...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby FinalShots » Sat May 11, 2013 12:30 am

Winston wrote:
FinalShots wrote:time for pics!

http://s6.tinypic.com/27xmmi1_th.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/rc38fp.jpg

met this one online at another forum (she was visiting the state too)

http://i41.tinypic.com/23usieq.jpg

and my best one is right here, hands down amazing, best evar

http://i51.tinypic.com/f3asya.jpg


Sounds almost too good to be true. Where did you get these pics? So these girls just let you take photos of them naked? Or did they send those to you?

If this is true, then couldn't we (us Asian and Brown guys) go to Match.com, PlentyofFish or OkCupid and test it by writing the white girls there to see if we get any responses? Online dating is usually an accurate barometer of how you'd do in person.


A lot of these girls put their photos up on the internet but the third one who the user that made the account is trying to expose me as some liar is a user on forum bodybuilding that I hooked up with. The other two must have gotten out by me posting them on the other sites but ALL pics are legit and the girls are in Minnesota. Their backgrounds I know less about but seems like roosh found his way on here.
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
FinalShots
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 am
Location: american south

Postby FinalShots » Sat May 11, 2013 12:31 am

zboy1 wrote:
inner wrote:haha IRT is still posting fantasies.

Let's see what image search comes up with.

http://tinyurl.com/c3k5vj5

How about another picture.

http://tinyurl.com/cgzmjua

and another...

http://tinyurl.com/d3d4fd2

This guy is a major troll.


Hahaha! CAUGHT! FinalShots, stop posting bullsh*t pics or I'm going to have to ban you from this forum. You're as pathetic as Chileanueva/PF/Konrad and his imaginary girlfriend...


none are BS pics, all are legit

I have posted the same pics on other sites before because I post on forums other than this one, as for the first pic, I could not find that anywhere on the links the guy gave.

The guy's first post was made to make me out to be some sort of fraud, obviously the guy is roosh v and his forum clique. All pics are legit and the third one was of a member on forum bodybuilding that I met up with in Minnesota.
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
FinalShots
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 am
Location: american south

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 6 guests