Poorest Nations Are The Happiest

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If you want to be happy you need to move to a third world country.

http://henrymakow.com/poor-nations-are-happiest.html
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

"The earth, it does not lie."
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

abcdavid01 wrote:"The earth, it does not lie."
What's that supposed to mean, you vile little shit?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Clowny, will you at least give an answer as to why you insult me? I haven't the slightest clue where it comes from.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

colombia is not poor as in ethiopia.... ethiopia is f***ing MISERABLY POOR... but i have to say colombia is BY FAR the happiest country Ive been to.... the laid back attitude and relaxed atmosphere is contagious and you end up feeling happy... as if you had gotten high.

the worst place is the UK, they moan so f***ing much, oh my god and the weather sucks.... the swiss are also an uptight bunch
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

abcdavid01 wrote:Clowny, will you at least give an answer as to why you insult me? I haven't the slightest clue where it comes from.
To be honest, I'm not even sure myself. I think it's because you're the only poster who has a close-up of their face in their avi, which makes your posts more personable or something?
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Re: Poorest Nations Are The Happiest

Post by dancilley »

I believe the poorest nations are the happiest, if the people have just enough to feel comfortable.

What causes unhappiness is overstimulating the brain by use of drugs and consuming druglike foods. Also, women are overstimulated by men approaching them online, so if a female has access to the internet and social media, she is going to have a bad, stuck-up attitude.

Women will be happy and joyful in the presence of a good, decent man if they don't use the internet, don't consume coffee, refined sugar, cookies, donuts, pizza, fast food, chips, soda, energy drinks, chocolate, alcohol, weed, psychiatric medication, etc. Also, headaches are caused by excessive sodium intake, and processed foods are sodium-rich.

Lack of exercise due to driving everywhere is a reason for people being irritable.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

dancilley wrote:
October 31st, 2021, 8:38 pm
I believe the poorest nations are the happiest, if the people have just enough to feel comfortable.

What causes unhappiness is overstimulating the brain by use of drugs and consuming druglike foods. Also, women are overstimulated by men approaching them online, so if a female has access to the internet and social media, she is going to have a bad, stuck-up attitude.

Women will be happy and joyful in the presence of a good, decent man if they don't use the internet, don't consume coffee, refined sugar, cookies, donuts, pizza, fast food, chips, soda, energy drinks, chocolate, alcohol, weed, psychiatric medication, etc. Also, headaches are caused by excessive sodium intake, and processed foods are sodium-rich.

Lack of exercise due to driving everywhere is a reason for people being irritable.
The more important one is too much work. That makes you feel too stressed.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Gali wrote:
October 31st, 2021, 11:20 pm
dancilley wrote:
October 31st, 2021, 8:38 pm

What causes unhappiness is overstimulating the brain by use of drugs and consuming druglike foods.  Also, women are overstimulated by men approaching them online, so if a female has access to the internet and social media, she is going to have a bad, stuck-up attitude. 

Women will be happy and joyful in the presence of a good, decent man if they don't use the internet, don't consume coffee, refined sugar, cookies, donuts, pizza, fast food, chips, soda, energy drinks, chocolate, alcohol, weed, psychiatric medication, etc.  Also, headaches are caused by excessive sodium intake, and processed foods are sodium-rich.

The more important one is too much work. That makes you feel too stressed.
I have never really thought of work itself as a cause of negative emotion.  I think people work only if they want to, and do not work too much if they don't feel like it.  People are generally happy working, and working long hours (they will quit if they don't like it).

The quality of people one works with matters.

Only at the end of a very, very long workday would I think that a person would be in a bad enough mood to where they would be totally closed off from talking to strangers.

As for women, I think that they secretly resent working--they know deep down that they should be at home producing and raising babies.  They know that it would make them happier, but they have been conditioned so strongly to become independent financially from any man/husband.  They truly desire a good man, but are afraid to be submissive and trust a man.  In most cases, a woman who is working outside the home is not good looking enough either to become a wife, so they doubt their ability to attract a good enough man (very goodlooking females can attract a good man easily).  They also are addicted to online dating--attracting goodlooking men who pump and dump them. 

I think the truth is that once women lose their virginity and break up with their first mate, they are continuously in a state of despair.  They cry when they break up with him, because it is as though someone died.  Being a single, non-virgin female is very stressful.  She doesn't think she can ever find a good man who will actually commit to her for life.  Her first mate did not, so how is she going to find a goodlooking man to actually commit to her?  So whenever a man approaches her, she has a pessimistic attitude.  She knows that he wants sex...but will he commit to her for life?  Probably not.

The truth is that women are constantly in a state of despair, but they conceal it.  I got this idea from the book, "Think and Grow Rich."  In it is a sub-chapter entitled, "Women Conceal Despair."  It says that women do whatever it takes to save face, to act as though they are not in a state of despair.  For example, women are not seen nearly as often as men are, in homeless shelters, bread lines, etc.  It says that disappointment in relationships drives men "to drink," and women "to ruin."  Women are effectively ruined once non-virgin and single/divorced. 

The best men demand only virgins!  Who wants a hardened, stubborn female?

You can easily hear how hardened and masculine a female is by how she speaks (her voice tonality).

Cowards date only females 18+, or worse, in their age range or older.  Real men, smart men, courageous men--compete for and legally marry a beautiful, desirable, underage virgin, then attract and commit to additional females as desired, to form a polygamous family, which is natural.  Most people remain monogamous while sublimating their (polygamous) sexual desires by consuming toxic substances which give them pleasure via the same part of the brain that sex does (but that harm the body and mind).

Normies abide by what the TV tells them, or what "everyone" does.  To them, what is normal and morally right is what is popular.  They are what is holding society back from improving.  How crazy is it to believe you are living righteously and morally just because you are in harmony with most people around you, even though most people are living in toxic ways?

I think there are many factors that could cause a person to be closed to talking to people.  Having merely a headache will cause a person to shut down.  I had a headache last night, and I never get headaches.  I realized it is from excessive salt intake.  People eat huge amounts of sodium in America.  Maybe high sodium is contributing to people's standoffishness.

I feel a serious need to educate people about what is happening. Life is dysfunctional in the United States and people are not complaining much at all. It is crazy. People are drug, food, and tech addicts and are not living healthfully and reproductively, which would give them more pleasure and fulfillment overall.

We need to disconnect from technology, eat the freshest whole plant foods, and engage in formal dating and marriage and sexually, and produce healthy, happy, successful families.

JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

No people work mostly because they have to. One theory is that technology will create another super species. Those who can not keep up become extinct. You need technology if you want to survive in the rat race.