Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Sluts Sure Do know When to Start Praying

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Sluts Sure Do know When to Start Praying

Postby zacb » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:17 pm

I wish I could screen shot it but this one girl who is normally slutty is now asking for prayer for her appendix. What I mean slutty is she posts raunchy stuff up there. Irony. And then she posted a photo from her surgery.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:39 pm

People want God without giving anything back.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby zacb » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:50 pm

I think we are all guilty to some extent, including myself. But in reality, while it is understandable that we all slip. But she and others continue to post stuff like this on their facebook (after she posted her uterus on FB):
Dear bitches, skanks, bros and hoes I will post whatever the f**k I want on my Facebook. .who cares if I posted a pic if my uterus ? It's my life my body and my goddamn Facebook
. Sheesh. I think it is time for a purge. But first, I think I need a little encouragement. Maybe I will add some Filipinas and others that are actually encouraging :D . From the one's I already have added, they are pretty encourging.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions