Do you ever feel out of place?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
JohnDoe
Freshman Poster

Do you ever feel out of place?

Post by JohnDoe »

(snip)
Last edited by JohnDoe on March 16th, 2016, 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Everyday :D
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do you ever feel out of place?

Post by zboy1 »

JohnDoe wrote:Do you ever feel out of place? Like you don't belong or fit in to your current environment?
We wouldn't be on this forum, if that wasn't the case, LOL!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

No, not at all... :D . Meanwhile in my head * This place sucks. The job prospects are iffy, the women are all committed, everything is unaffordable, entrepreneurship is waning, and I feel like shit. But everything is ok! Lord forbid they actually know.*
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Of course, otherwise we wouldn't be here. We'd have a normal life with a normal job, home in the suburbs, and family to raise, like everyone else. lol

Don't you guys ever look around you at all the married couples in your neighborhood and wonder "Could the problem be me? How come everyone else around me is married and has a normal life?"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I was thinking the same way when I was in college/university and wondering if the problem is me that I see society differently and that I want to go to a different society where people think being an average guy is okay.

Also while working I usually have a dark look on my face like I have been to a funeral (people usually tell me this) and I am thinking that is my honest face on having to live in this society and having to return to the US after my brief time in Europe.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Winston, how many of those suburban married couples are truly happy? How many of the men would be happier with foreign women? I think a lot of them just barely put up with it and don't know the alternatives.