What's with Americans & their guns? What for?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Re: What's with Americans & their guns? What for?

Post by lovelybunny »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
lovelybunny wrote:Americans are sooooooooooooooooooooo obsessed with firearms and violence, despite all these high crime rates. THe second amendment says the MILITIA--NOT REGULAR PEOPLE--need guns, so is guwn availability and ownership so pervasive in the US? Don't these people get that guns are enablers and make it so much easier to kill people? With knives, many still urvive, but NOT with guns. Why are Americans so pro violence and firearms?
If they were truly 'free' or about protecting themselves from govermnet or others harming them, wouldn't they have had universal healthcare, subsidized education, etc, long ago via their guns and blood, instead of sitting on their rear ends and getting fat?
Guess again. The Supreme Court determined that the 2nd Amendment DOES refer to the right of the "regular" people to keep and bear arms within certain limitations.

You don't get to pick and choose those parts of the Constitution you like, and those you want to ignore. If that were the case, I'm sure I would invoke my disapproval of your first amendment right to express your opinion by shutting you up. But I can't do that, so I suffer through your poorly-informed rants.

Finally, we Americans are a frontier people who had to survive the harshness of the lawless land with guns. It is part of the American ethos. I, in particular, choose to stay armed just in case sick, and violent white supremacists bubble up in my vicinity and I have to save innocent people from them.

One always has to be BETTER armed than his enemy. I am.
Wel, constitutional rights are NOT absolute. Moreover, human life is more valubale than 'freedom.' Even with all these guns, the locals can't rise up and demand chnges in their govt. Americans couldn't stop their govt from going into Vietnam or the second Iraq war, so I don't buy that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

lovelybunny wrote:Trust me, I am NOT a troll. I am against this freedom with guns culture of the US. I hate seeing all this bloodshed. In most of the world, guns are restricted for local citizens, which I'm happy about.
The tyrants who massacre those people on a whim are happy about it, too.

Gun confiscation has certainly done wonders for the crime rates in United Kingdom and Australia. :roll:
Now, unarmed Aus & U.K. serf/citizens of all ages get to try their hand-to-(knife, gun, bat, superior numbers) combat skills.

This is a better approach.

Americans keep guns because when seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/new ... elf/nXMwP/
Mean ol' store owner. He should have just dodged the bullets until the thugs ran out of ammo, right? :twisted:

Here's what the courts think of cops' "duty" to protect the citizens
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._ ... f_Columbia
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

lovelybunny wrote:
C.J. wrote:Haha! I love lovelybunny. Either she's an interesting poster, or the greatest internet troll in the history of all mankind! You can never tell either way! :lol:

Gun control laws won't help anybody. You gotta get rid of the gunmen first. One thing mexicans have done right in recent years.
Trust me, I am NOT a troll. I am against this freedom with guns culture of the US. I hate seeing all this bloodshed. In most of the world, guns are restricted for local citizens, which I'm happy about.
But you will find the people doing the restricting are armed themselves.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

lovelybunny wrote:
lovelybunny wrote:Americans are sooooooooooooooooooooo obsessed with firearms and violence, despite all these high crime rates. THe second amendment says the MILITIA--NOT REGULAR PEOPLE--need guns, so is guwn availability and ownership so pervasive in the US? Don't these people get that guns are enablers and make it so much easier to kill people? With knives, many still urvive, but NOT with guns. Why are Americans so pro violence and firearms?
If they were truly 'free' or about protecting themselves from govermnet or others harming them, wouldn't they have had universal healthcare, subsidized education, etc, long ago via their guns and blood, instead of sitting on their rear ends and getting fat?
Guess again. The Supreme Court determined that the 2nd Amendment DOES refer to the right of the "regular" people to keep and bear arms within certain limitations.

You don't get to pick and choose those parts of the Constitution you like, and those you want to ignore. If that were the case, I'm sure I would invoke my disapproval of your first amendment right to express your opinion by shutting you up. But I can't do that, so I suffer through your poorly-informed rants.

Finally, we Americans are a frontier people who had to survive the harshness of the lawless land with guns. It is part of the American ethos. I, in particular, choose to stay armed just in case sick, and violent white supremacists bubble up in my vicinity and I have to save innocent people from them.

Wel, constitutional rights are NOT absolute. Moreover, human life is more valubale than 'freedom.' Even with all these guns, the locals can't rise up and demand chnges in their govt. Americans couldn't stop their govt from going into Vietnam or the second Iraq war, so I don't buy that.
The Bill of Rights section of the founding document's states the right to bear arms, which means literally whatever the state is armed with the citizens have that right as well. The citizen's of this country developed the tech to make all these marvel's possible so who is the state to say they are for them and not us?

Let's be honest about this, England has proven itself to be a tyrant throughout the centuries " not to say man isn't just a tyrant no matter what he does or where he goes " but these guy's who demanded the Bill of Right's wanted protection from the power of the state, thats why they fled Europe and Great Britain.

There have been times when I would liked to have been able to pull a cruise missile on a adversary as well. :lol:
Last edited by Moretorque on May 5th, 2013, 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ohh so the black man think's the cracker is going to bubble up on him? well I am armed just in case the black man tries to steal my harem of bitches with his dancing skill's and pecker power.
Time to Hide!
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

you are mistaken.. the people did eventually stop the government from waging war in vietnam. im not saying it was the right thing to do but that's what happened. and for the record, americans do love peace. but we love freedom more and we are willing to sacrifice peace to get it. many of us have been willing to die so that others can have freedom too. remember WWII ?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

quito wrote:you are mistaken.. the people did eventually stop the government from waging war in vietnam. im not saying it was the right thing to do but that's what happened. and for the record, americans do love peace. but we love freedom more and we are willing to sacrifice peace to get it. many of us have been willing to die so that others can have freedom too. remember WWII ?
I think you better educate yourself a little better on peace before you have your idea of it so cast in stone, read F William Engdahl's book on A Century of War to get a better idea on why we fought WW 1 n 2. We are being duped and used hard by the chess master's

The same old story, that little island of the coast of the Netherland's.
Time to Hide!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

And another thing. If it were not for the Bill of Rights, the Anti-Federalist would never accept the Constitution. If they lived today, they would be rioting. And if you want the 2nd ammendment repealed, take it to congress (yeah I know, good luck getting anything pasted).
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Lovelybunny, you sound very young but I will still answer your questions.

1) Most gun crimes in the United States are committed by CRIMINALS.
2) Criminals do not follow laws, they intentionally break them.
3) Criminals are not registered to carry a firearm
4) As long as criminals have money from stealing and selling drugs, they will always have guns.
5) The Luciferian power structure in America has laid off/fired police in some of the most most crime ridden areas including Detroit, MI and Camden, NJ.
6)In areas of America where you have the most registered gun owners, the crime is low.
7)In areas of America where guns are SEVERELY RESTRICTED(Chicago, Washington, DC, New York City) the gun violence is high (See 1-4 above)
8)The Politicians who don't want citizens to have guns are usually protected by ARMED security personal.
9 Small towns across America have even encouraged citizens to get armed
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/02/us/georgi ... equirement
10) Legal gun ownership gives honest, hard working Americans the right to protect their family and maintain freedom.
Last edited by Array9 on May 5th, 2013, 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

lovelybunny wrote: GUns dont necessarily protect people.
I would have to disagree with you. There have been numerous cases in America where LEGALLY armed citizens have protected themselves from criminals. What would you do in the following situations? Here are just a few that the media tells us about.

http://amarillo.com/news/latest-news/20 ... er-5-times

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162- ... 04083.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lings.html
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't feel safe if every random person on the street were carrying a gun like in the Wild West. Or knowing that every random psycho out there has a gun.

So what's the solution?

Obviously freedom is important. But there are a lot of psychos and stupid people among the masses, and it may not be a good idea to let them do whatever they want.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Moretorque wrote:

Ohh so the black man think's the cracker is going to bubble up on him? well I am armed just in case the black man tries to steal my harem of bitches with his dancing skill's and pecker power.
I hate to break this to you, but if a black man takes up with your harem, it a situation of the harem leaving you, not it being stolen. Don't kid yourself......

Also, if you are ready to take up arms simply because your woman leaves you, what does that say about you?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Moretorque wrote:

I hate to break this to you, but if a black man takes up with your harem, it a situation of the harem leaving you, not it being stolen. Don't kid yourself......

Also, if you are ready to take up arms simply because your woman leaves you, what does that say about you?
It say's I have a lot in common with my Dad, " DADDY" I read news stories all the time where the black man explodes in a fit of rage and kills part of his harem for straying to another male's affection.

The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree now does it, Daddyoo ?
Last edited by Moretorque on May 5th, 2013, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

lovelybunny wrote:Hey! Yes, I am a woman and stop the go back to the kitchen nonsense. I was saying that guns cause a lot of trouble and having stricter law is NOT the worst thing in the world.
I thought you wanted a traditional marriage. Any traditional wife would know it is not her place to comment on arrangements between men and that she should STFU and defer to her husband. Obviously any "opinion" you express will just be some silly nonsense you have heard in the media, but to take this one at face value, you seem to want to render any husband and the men in his family unable to fulfil their traditional role as your protector and instead rely on the elite and their hired goons to protect you. Most likely you also want the elite to provide you will other feminist benefits that undermine traditional marriage. Hence like most AW you are probably not marriage material and should accept the life of feminist whoredom that appears to be your default preference.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:I don't know about you, but I wouldn't feel safe if every random person on the street were carrying a gun like in the Wild West. Or knowing that every random psycho out there has a gun.

So what's the solution?

Obviously freedom is important. But there are a lot of psychos and stupid people among the masses, and it may not be a good idea to let them do whatever they want.
Obviously females, blacks etc. should not be regarded as citizens and should not be allowed to carry weapons. Citizens should be inducted into the responsible and effective use of weapons when growing up, as in the Germanic tradition. This would make most societies a lot safer than they are.