In which countries do women really love black men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

theprimebait wrote:Black men's status would plummet if their white masters didn't allow them to broadcast their rap tunes and media favouritism anymore. If I were a woman I'd want White Men too.

Its only getting worse for white males? it will only be as bad as it is right now for asian and arab men in my opinion. and that is entirely by choice of the white man. if white males didn't allow Jews to run the media their women wouldn't reject them for blacks. blacks are socially subservient to the white man.

they are objectively more feminine than white men in terms of dimorphism. the OG ''thug'' in compton will starve if the white man collectively decided to do so . He is dependant on the white man. His(the black man's) power is a Talmudvision/Televitz illusion. His strength is a smokescreen. the only thing harming white males is their inaction.
Well yes, blacks in the West remain the slaves of the Anglo-Zionist elite and all the weird shit with them being seen as cultural icons and attractive to non-sheboon females is simply the result of elite policy to undermine white society. It is a similar situation with females running amok. You would hope white men would wake up and stop this nonsense, but the elite seem to have been working on this for some time and have it all sewn up.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

djfourmoney wrote:
germanguy wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:What is it with new black posters coming here looking for shortcuts like this? For crying out loud, travel, explore, and learn about the world.

Learn how to be a man outside the USA. There is no country in the world where women are just going to magically come up to you unless they are hoes, drug addicts, or scam artists.

Grow a set and travel a bit, because the magic bullet country does not exist!

Jeez.....
The white posters look for short cuts all the time and you criticize the black dude when he wants to?

Oh yeah, women are magically attracted to black men in Europe, Australia and Japan.

Don't get mad because white women outside of America like black men more than they like white men.
Your insecurities are far too obvious... Magically attracted? LOL...You can´t be serious
I can turn up in Germany tomorrow and pull.....

What about your insecurities? Calling every homogeneous country with tiny minority populations Feminist Hell Holes is a sign of Whiny White Man syndrome.

Men of Color don't tolerate that bullshit in our house, you dig?
What the hell? Do you even understand what you just said? It sure as hell makes no sense to me. So I call Sweden a feminist hell hole and in your mind I somehow do that because it's a homogenous county? Are you on drugs?
theprimebait
Junior Poster

black men's success in germany is exxageratted.

Post by theprimebait »

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

theprimebait wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I think you are overrating White men, theprimebait. I know good-looking White men who have difficulty in the dating game, because their not the obnoxious alpha-male types people expect of most White males. And not every women in the world is looking for White guys; there are some women out there that don't like White men and prefer non-White men as potential spouses and lovers...

Also, White males don't have the 'easy life' so many minorities accuse them of...in fact, White males are in some ways, under attack by the Elites and constantly blamed for every wrong in the world. Why do you think White males have the highest suicide rates around the world? It's going to get worse for White males in the near future...

most women prefer Mediterenean guys with angular features and light eyes. thats the ideal world over.like the syrian guy in my avatar.robust angular features and skull,tall height,manly build and olive colouring with blue-black hair is what all women would prefer worldover . I definately don't think white men are the most attractive or what most women prefer to say their southern counterparts . but in terms of raw sex appeal they beat pure* black men . only creole blacks can compete with them. and if its a brunette angular featured white guy with blue eyes like the french,welsh,ukranians forget it. that is a living god to women.

I'd definately say they have it pretty good. they are objectively attractive and masculine and also their social status is off the roof. Black men's status would plummet if their white masters didn't allow them to broadcast their rap tunes and media favouritism anymore. If I were a woman I'd want White Men too.

Its only getting worse for white males? it will only be as bad as it is right now for asian and arab men in my opinion. and that is entirely by choice of the white man. if white males didn't allow Jews to run the media their women wouldn't reject them for blacks. blacks are socially subservient to the white man.

they are objectively more feminine than white men in terms of dimorphism. the OG ''thug'' in compton will starve if the white man collectively decided to do so . He is dependant on the white man. His(the black man's) power is a Talmudvision/Televitz illusion. His strength is a smokescreen. the only thing harming white males is their inaction.

Real Talk.
Rap tunes? You mean the type of music that's mostly consumed by whites?

Blacks are the creators of an intellectual music called jazz.

The best poker player in the world is a black man.

Black men have other things going on for them than rap music.

You do know that there are thousands of rich black men in the world who don't have anything to do with rap, right?

There are also black inventors. Currently living is a black man who invented the personal computer and color pc monitor. by the name of Dr. Mark Dean. Philip Emeagwali, a black nigerian who is the father of the internet.

Black men have value in avenues where whites dominate.

Take away rap music and blacks would still dominate other areas.

Besides, if it weren't for black DNA, you or anyone else in the world would even exist.

Blacks aren't "subservient" to white men, their resources and knowledge were stolen by whites for centuries.

BTW, the biggest drug users in America are white people.

You're more of a slave than most black people with your terrible admiration of whites and you also have black blood in your veins.

When blacks ruled this planet for thousands of years, whites were "subservient" to blacks.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

zboy1 wrote:I think you are overrating White men, theprimebait. I know good-looking White men who have difficulty in the dating game, because their not the obnoxious alpha-male types people expect of most White males. And not every women in the world is looking for White guys; there are some women out there that don't like White men and prefer non-White men as potential spouses and lovers...

Also, White males don't have the 'easy life' so many minorities accuse them of...in fact, White males are in some ways, under attack by the Elites and constantly blamed for every wrong in the world. Why do you think White males have the highest suicide rates around the world? It's going to get worse for White males in the near future...
If you can't make it as a white male in America, lord have mercy.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

germanguy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
germanguy wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:What is it with new black posters coming here looking for shortcuts like this? For crying out loud, travel, explore, and learn about the world.

Learn how to be a man outside the USA. There is no country in the world where women are just going to magically come up to you unless they are hoes, drug addicts, or scam artists.

Grow a set and travel a bit, because the magic bullet country does not exist!

Jeez.....
The white posters look for short cuts all the time and you criticize the black dude when he wants to?

Oh yeah, women are magically attracted to black men in Europe, Australia and Japan.

Don't get mad because white women outside of America like black men more than they like white men.
Your insecurities are far too obvious... Magically attracted? LOL...You can´t be serious
I can turn up in Germany tomorrow and pull.....

What about your insecurities? Calling every homogeneous country with tiny minority populations Feminist Hell Holes is a sign of Whiny White Man syndrome.

Men of Color don't tolerate that bullshit in our house, you dig?
What the hell? Do you even understand what you just said? It sure as hell makes no sense to me. So I call Sweden a feminist hell hole and in your mind I somehow do that because it's a homogenous county? Are you on drugs?
Sweden is not a feminist hell hole. If it is, its MEN's fault they allowed it to happen. Just like it's happen in America and the UK... No such problems exist in Latin America and null in Eastern Europe.

Why harp on Western Europe if is such a hell hole?

Here's the real, I don't know any White woman married to Black man trying to run a Clandestine Feminist Operation in the home they share.

As Chris Rock said, He didn't have to kill her, but I understand.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

SilverEnergy wrote:
theprimebait wrote:

most women prefer Mediterenean guys with angular features and light eyes. thats the ideal world over.like the syrian guy in my avatar.robust angular features and skull,tall height,manly build and olive colouring with blue-black hair is what all women would prefer worldover . I definately don't think white men are the most attractive or what most women prefer to say their southern counterparts . but in terms of raw sex appeal they beat pure* black men . only creole blacks can compete with them. and if its a brunette angular featured white guy with blue eyes like the french,welsh,ukranians forget it. that is a living god to women.

I'd definately say they have it pretty good. they are objectively attractive and masculine and also their social status is off the roof. Black men's status would plummet if their white masters didn't allow them to broadcast their rap tunes and media favouritism anymore. If I were a woman I'd want White Men too.

Real Talk.

You do know that there are thousands of rich black men in the world who don't have anything to do with rap, right?

There are also black inventors. Currently living is a black man who invented the personal computer and color pc monitor. by the name of Dr. Mark Dean. Philip Emeagwali, a black nigerian who is the father of the internet.

Besides, if it weren't for black DNA, you or anyone else in the world would even exist.

Blacks aren't "subservient" to white men, their resources and knowledge were stolen by whites for centuries.

You're more of a slave than most black people with your terrible admiration of whites and you also have black blood in your veins.

When blacks ruled this planet for thousands of years, whites were "subservient" to blacks.
Its okay, there is always a couple of butt hurt White males up in here.

And they say we should forgive and forget about Racism in America in order to join other Whiny White men in the Men's Rights Movement.

If they had to tolerate Black Women like we've had too, they would understand that they need to get their own house in order before the come bothering us for support.

What I can't stop is Black men wanting Black American women, oh well. Most White men who "got it" are off chasing Latin, Eastern European and Asian women.

I don't know what these guy's problem really is but I can't provide more help than I have and I am NOT going to hold their hands either.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: black men's success in germany is exxageratted.

Post by djfourmoney »

theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

SilverEnergy wrote:
theprimebait wrote:

Real Talk.

I'm pretty cool with blacks so Im not going to object to any of that wether its true or not.Im also not pro-white,Ive criticized white men on here more then anyone else.

I don't agree with me having black dna,blacks are the newest/youngest race in existence,only 30,000 years old.europeans have high neanderthal admixture ,some even claim they are pure neanderthals,wich are 500,000 years old.ancient egypt was E1b1b1 and R1a(the pharoahs were R1a).E1b1b1 is the most common haplotype among north african berbers and spaniards.hitler was E1b1b1 .they were mediterenean north african caucasians related most to berbers.

The blues came from the British Isles. An early blues song is Greensleeves. Greensleeves is a song about a man who was taken advantage of by a woman and then rejected. It dates from the late 1500s.

The first recorded jazz song was Livery Stable Blues by the Dixieland Jass Band, recorded in 1917. Band member Nick Larocca claimed to have invented jazz and his music is the first known examples of it.

Rock and roll is often claimed to be speeded up blues. This claim ignores the influence of white country music in rock and roll. Either way rock and roll developed from white music. The first known recorded example of a rock and roll song is Move It On Over, recorded by Hank Williams in 1947. It was the template for songs such as Rock Around the Clock and Roll Over Beethoven.

Oh, and the term "rock and roll" was used by whites in the 1800s. For example, it was mentioned in one of the Little House On the Prairie books, set around 1880. It probably refers to the motion of trains. Black supremacists try to credit blacks with inventing the term, using a preposterous explanation.

Rap was being done by whites in the 1920s. The first recorded rap song was recorded in 1927 by Swedish artist Evert Taube. It was called Kinesiska Muren.

also lowriders and many outfits,slangs,mannerisms of modern ghetto culture was taken from Mexican gangs who've been doing that since the 40's.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

theprimebait wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
theprimebait wrote:

Real Talk.

I'm pretty cool with blacks so Im not going to object to any of that wether its true or not.Im also not pro-white,Ive criticized white men on here more then anyone else.

I don't agree with me having black dna,blacks are the newest/youngest race in existence,only 30,000 years old.europeans have high neanderthal admixture ,some even claim they are pure neanderthals,wich are 500,000 years old.ancient egypt was E1b1b1 and R1a(the pharoahs were R1a).E1b1b1 is the most common haplotype among north african berbers and spaniards.hitler was E1b1b1 .they were mediterenean north african caucasians related most to berbers.

The blues came from the British Isles. An early blues song is Greensleeves. Greensleeves is a song about a man who was taken advantage of by a woman and then rejected. It dates from the late 1500s.

The first recorded jazz song was Livery Stable Blues by the Dixieland Jass Band, recorded in 1917. Band member Nick Larocca claimed to have invented jazz and his music is the first known examples of it.

Rock and roll is often claimed to be speeded up blues. This claim ignores the influence of white country music in rock and roll. Either way rock and roll developed from white music. The first known recorded example of a rock and roll song is Move It On Over, recorded by Hank Williams in 1947. It was the template for songs such as Rock Around the Clock and Roll Over Beethoven.

Oh, and the term "rock and roll" was used by whites in the 1800s. For example, it was mentioned in one of the Little House On the Prairie books, set around 1880. It probably refers to the motion of trains. Black supremacists try to credit blacks with inventing the term, using a preposterous explanation.

Rap was being done by whites in the 1920s. The first recorded rap song was recorded in 1927 by Swedish artist Evert Taube. It was called Kinesiska Muren.

also lowriders and many outfits,slangs,mannerisms of modern ghetto culture was taken from Mexican gangs who've been doing that since the 40's.
White supremacist propaganda.

You're a psychopathic, pathological liar.

You are one sad individual.

The black skin shade is the only that can produce all of the skin shades and this fool is going to say that whites were the first people to walk the planet.

AND this dude dates BLACK WOMEN.

You have no conscience.

You're getting the IGNORE.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Guys, please calm down. I don't want this thread turning into a 'race war' between different races. I don't want to have to lock this thread and temporarily ban people from this forum. Understand?
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

dam man, this is nothing compared to anthro-forums.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
DigitalNomad
Freshman Poster

Post by DigitalNomad »

Then you should close it, it will always come to race when the white man has something to say OR IS INVOLVED, what other race has control of the earth but still needs to put his time and energy in websites like "niggermania" and the like. Go find all the black supremacy websites? If anyone has a right to b*tch its blacks.. but yet and still the white man is in control, economically dominant, has cages with 1 million blacks in it, but still needs to b*tch about blacks? Think on that one.. and then you will stop asking why "whitey hates me".

Its his nature to hate you. Period and point blank. He will be sarcastic, patronizing and condescending to they are extinct! He is your natural enemy.. Dick down all the white girls you want, he is not inviting you to dinner or smiling at the wedding.. get it? lol

If a black man ask where he can go, the white man has a stick up his azz about this question. Why? because he doesn't want to think about your issues? Why? because the reason you have to ask that question as a black man is his Fault! But this ENTIRE forum 80% of it, is a white man asking questions about "what is best about ABC country" but when u do it.. its a F*ING PROBLEM. Its was in the days their greatgrand fathers where hanging you from the tree and it is in 2013 and it will be in 3055, mark my words black man...

Did you ever stop and think that the reason your running around looking for a country where people just accept you based off of your skin (how sad), they don't know you, have never talk to you but are making assumptions based off some media brainwashing that the jewish powers (white still, no matter what they want you to believe) has created concerning your would be conduct. In other words they have brainwashed this world to hate you on sight.

Then you come to this forum and want to ask "how" to duck and dodge this so you can "play" in the world they built for themselves? All these white wanna be's on here talking out there ass and white guys that pretent to like you enough to chat with you on this forum is all a facade. White want the ENTIRE world to themselves and to "have the planet without the black man" is there intention. Always has been and always will.

No matter what, the end of the matters will lead back to this because the white man and oversexual lebian he/she women will be against you. Ask your self how many Black men have brought white men into their bedrooms to f* their wives? Who does this? Do you understand a white women can f* you and hate you at the same time? No, you don't.

The only reason why countries like germany love to screw black men is because most of these countries are close to 100% athesist and have very little morals or standards when it comes to sex. This is the true nature of whites to screw animals, eat shit, and the like. And its taught in the world via the internet these days.. "mans best friends is move like a lover" and with the german men being so weak in the bed (like japanese and other cultures) word got around quickly (during WWII) the black men where better in bed (size) that there homegrown.

So, the ONLY reason your wanted is for your d*, FOR NOTHING ELSE BUT THIS STEREO TYPE. Yes some grow to love the affection of melenated men because that comes nature to us. Most are not cold by nature like the white (man, not HUEMAN).

White man hates when he is to blame? but puts his face as God in bibles, runs all the world from Rome (his impire, not isreal!) and keeps you under his feet. Ha.. this bastards is a theif, a liar, coward (without his man mad guns to protect him or 10 of his rednecks in an unfair fight), and a pedofile (reason they love the PI so much eventhough its a sh*thole, and the like countries..) they LOVE thailand for the ladyboys (blacks didnt have the numbers of homo's that they did in the past, this is from their control of porn and other forms of lude crap on the WWW,666)

Black women where not ALWAYS like this, they got that way from the propaganda of the white think tanks that pull the role reversal in the 60's and YOU KNOW IT!

So if you don't like the NEW black women, thank whitey.. and his "scientist" that labored day and night to consort the devil himself of how to bring destruction to those "spiritual" people that still can't get away from "thanking god" at every award show no matter how devlish they have sold their souls out for.

Funny you talk about "rock and roll" coming from whites.. "rock and roll" is a religion not a music type. Its a "All Hail Lord Satan" congregation that lifts their master, (see many blacks involved in this? I SAID MANY??) hell no.. because by nature whites hate god (the real black rev. 2 black christ) and love the image THEY CREATED, and this is why the black man needs to die and stop asking "where i can live/go and they will like me"

NO WHERE... white whores will screw you and many of them will screw so many other black men (if they had the chance to) it's not funny.
Get a white women a good dicking down by a black man and see how many she runs through and how she will completely ignore pinky.

White men know they are weak and small dicked and can't compete this is why they HAVE TO HATE YOU. It's in a white man's best interest to hate you and desire all that you have. GREEN WITH ENVY, COMES FROM THE "EVIL EYE" WHICH COMES FROM "BLUE EYE/GREEN EYED" people that want all that, that is not theirs... (the evil eye is a saying from arabic culture and that is EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS..)

dont listen to nonsense, it is important that the whites hate you for skin color because your skin color is dominante your genes are dominate, with theirs being, recessive (weak), just your exisitance means there anilation/extiction when you mate with their women and have children.. you can't see that? stop asking where can i go they won't hate me. They will hate you everywhere "they" are. The other white or white concored (white looking) nations have to hate you. Its a matter of staying "on top" and staying "alive". https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... be+extinct

The good news for "blacks" is that they will be/and are becoming extict (far less blondes than ever in the history since they where created) on earth. And you will have your planet back:) No need for these threads.

But remember:

Don't waste your time, there is no "country for black people" not a one (not yet).. the white girls might like you, but their brothers/fathers/uncles will have nothing but disdain for you there and mostly want to take from your energy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nem1AtEMzWk

While at the same time, having nothing but jealousy/envy in their hearts at the natural ability you have at taking their women, rhythem and potent sexuality/athleticism in general. If you be of the educated sort, all the worst as that is another "one up" you have over them.

they hate you and want to be you, they loving promotion of themselves and love to see you beg for a place to "get along".

But don't worry they are almost extinct. Truth is brown hair/brown eyed men/women are not white, they are mixed, and that is why they are always the ones that hate blacks.. blonde blue eyed are less aggressive and less likely to hurt blacks..

check the records of who is doing what and the history.. mixed "whites" with black traits and pissed, Hitler was on to it,

The white man is almost exinct and this world is about to make some major changes..

WE GOT NEXT.. (VERY SOON) Now you can close the thread..

PS:
This is the reason the "jewish" powers are pushing "interacial" dating and gay fags like "tommy sotamayor" are pushing that "lets all hate black women" movement (with a few sell out blacks on this forum, stay strong skateboard! I feel you)

Bleeding out the race is the agenda, i can bet some posters on here are NSA/CIA workers making sure their "voice" is heard with all that "don't date black women" crap when its not even the subject.. open your eyes people and wake up black men!
Before they mix the race up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiA3-AJmLlQ

And when i say "white" that goes from any pointy nose, strait dead hair white arabs/turks/latino/mixed babies or any other wanna be, i wish they didn't view me as a black man types.. you know who you are. Sorry but the white man has made this world white and black, don't believe that hype about them being less racist in other countries, the men call you nigger just the same, and i am traveled. They just go about it a different way..

That basketball player in Romania found out the hard way.. don't be that guy. Go to East Germany, walk down their streets trolling for women and let them remind you where you are..lol
Last edited by DigitalNomad on July 10th, 2013, 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Very true Digital Nomad. But Whites will always deny that racism exists and are simply uncomfortable admitting their prejudices towards other races...That's how they are...On the other hand, White people will complain about things like 'reverse discrimination' and 'political correctness' when we all now what that really means is 'We want to go back to the days, when Whites had all the power and we had free hand to treat non-Whites like crap.' No use complaining about it, since nothing will change in that regard...

That's why I'm sick of living in the Anglo world, and would rather live somewhere else. I'd rather talk about something else besides race..because it's pointless really...
DigitalNomad
Freshman Poster

Post by DigitalNomad »

It is pointless but this is for the black men that don't understand they have an enemy out there. Its in the white man's nature to lie, he lied to the black natives of "America" when they arrived on the land. If a white man is talking to a Human MOST LIKELY he has some kind of agenda and you can bet your bottom dollar when his cover is being pull back a bit, nothing but racial slurs and bywords will be come from his mouth arrogance, mixing lies with truths (halftruths) to prove some weak watered down point. THATS WHY THE NATIVES OF AMERICA (MOORS AND "INDIANS") called the white man a "split tongued on forked tounged people". Trail of tears was built on or caused by his deception.

Ol dirty bastards grandfather was a cheif indian in new york on "wall street". Find out why they call it wall street, ODB knew to much and they had to put a fork in him.

Black people need to wake the f*ck up and see the game that is being played around them and what the real agendas of these sell out youtube celebrities are. Download punks pushing the masonic agendas of the blue lodge (oops did i step on some toes in here).

You have to keep in mind these are the same people that put barrels on the street for a black man/women to laugh in, if they got the urge, because the white man didn't want to see your teeth.. and what on Gods green earth has convienced that there GRAND CHILDREN don't have any hate to you anymore? wake the f*ck up.. when they say "oh god , jeeze another one of these - what country is good for black men- threads.." MY GOD.. POOR NIGGER.. its him saying.. I don't want to see your teeth nigger, i don't want to know you exist when i am away from the job, relaxing in my lazyboy studying what country i can go f*ck little boys in.. get it?

Lol, no offense tho.. no disrespect to my white brothers.. and KKK members..i have tons of white friends..