In which countries do women really love black men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Re: In which countries do women really love black men?

Post by Splicelo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 5:26 pm
Splicelo wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 5:05 pm
The truth is the truth, most black men don't get the best white women. Most white women would prefer to date middle class white men than a upper class black man. You race has little power and status in the world, a white woman can always marry a white man who has great potential to be great and he surpass the black man. But if she settles for a black man, she is gonna face all the cons which comes with being with a black man.
Almost six figures? Pleeeease! Come see me when you make six figures in yearly dividends alone :lol:

For that matter, Jewish men like yourself don't get the best white women. Most Jewish girls who have the choice choose to marry GENTILE men. It is just the religious ones who are forced to inbreed with fellow Jews. Seeing your attitude, such is understandable.

Speaking of your Jewishness, a lot of people around the globe seem to hate "your people" with a passion uncontested. Just today, a synagogue was shot up in California. Is that why you are relegated to a 38 year old single mother? Dump her today you idiot!

If Jewishness means a worldview and attitude like yours, perhaps we should rethink our opposition to the generationally cyclic slaughter of Jews historically. Not just in Nazi Germany were Jews like you exterminated, but also in Belarus, Russia, Poland, and all throughout Stalin's domain. Were they stamping out the ugliness I see in you? I now have to wonder if that is why you all have been so reviled for thousands of years.

Israel will have a cataclysmic event sooner than we think because nuclear capabilities are being secretly marshaled around it. You've got me wondering if exterminating such vile filth that I see in you is not justified.

Hmmmm.......
I make almost 6 figures as i said. Sure that sound unbelievable for a chimp like you.
I do not consider myself Jewish i don't follow the religion, some of my family do. I am completely secular when it comes to religion Neither do i believe akanszi jews are truly Semites. My father is russian and my mom is polish, i look Russian. I don't visit the synagogue or practice religion, so i don't even get why you brought that up hahaha.

A lot of people around the globe hate my people? LOL don't matter to me, i'm not particular fund of Israel either, but i don't spend my time bashing it. So say whatever you want about israel of the jewish people i could give two shits. i neither hate nor love israel. I lived my life mostly outside Israel.

Now you are talking about my attitude and worldview. You are quite hypocritical and crying racism. When lo and behold you said same about your women, you said if all of them died you'd be happy, i didn't even say anything that vile about black men dying.

I've notice if white men who are unboard with you thrash talking your women, you claim they are intelligent. But when someone rips black men a new one with the truth, it's a problem for you. So black women are terrible people but black men are saints? that's what you are trying to prove. Get real, you both are crazy as each other.
Jails in america are packed up with black men, African Americans are 13% of the usa population but accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Splicelo wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 6:19 pm
I do not consider myself Jewish i don't follow the religion, some of my family do.
YOU ARE A JEW, whether you consider yourself a Jew or not. Whatever Israelis and Jews do around the world that engenders hatred REFLECTS directly upon YOU. You have no choice since I am so inextricably linked to the lowest class of black Americans that you are trying so desperately tether to me.
Splicelo wrote: A lot of people around the globe hate my people? LOL don't matter to me, i'm not particular fund of Israel either, but i don't spend my time bashing it. So say whatever you want about israel of the jewish people i could give two shits. i neither hate nor love israel.
Well than you obviously hate yourself. What a shame to exist with that self-hatred.
Splicelo wrote: I lived my life mostly outside Israel.
And I have lived mostly outside of the United States. In fact, most people don't even think I am American. They ask if I am French, Brazilian, or British. The only thing that gives me away is my height and size that some people associate with Americans.
Splicelo wrote: I've notice if white men who are unboard with you thrash talking your women, you claim they are intelligent.
And who exactly are "my women?" I consider my women to be the women whom I have chosen to be in my life. Those women happen who share a passport with me or those who are of a similar ethnicity are not my women in any real sense. Again, I don't live in the USA primarily.
Splicelo wrote: But when someone rips black men a new one with the truth, it's a problem for you. So black women are terrible people but black men are saints? that's what you are trying to prove. Get real, you both are crazy as each other.
Jails in america are packed up with black men, African Americans are 13% of the usa population but accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders.
I could not care less about ripping black men, I do it too. The issue I have is mentally retarded idiots who have no concept of socioeconomic class and think that a Denzel Washington is the same as a 2Pac. To not have that ability means you are a blitering idiot. And again, when I am abroad, I am seen as a successful Western expat with all the interest and fascination that comes with. I too speak Russian and I hear "KTO ON...Otkuda on?" and no one sees me as an American let alone one of the ghetto class that has no connection to my life.

Moreover, black men are not trying to shame me into dating them and they don't usually pose as much more than a nuisance in my life. Black women, on the other hand, have been hell on earth with their hateful jealousy of my choices of women, at my romantic rejections of them, and my social status which they feel automatically places me out of their league by default.

Should I lump you together with the Hasidim who scowl and smell of body odor? Should I lump you in with the Falash of Ethiopia who are Jewish and relect directly upon you whether you like it or not? Should I lump you in with the Jewish business con artists and call girls in Tel Aviv who have all been Ashkenazim and who are essentially YOU by blood and history?

The only things American about me now are my passport and the damn taxes I have to pay. Black America is virtually an afterthought because I don't come into contact with any in my personal life. Black American Women try to bully and harass their way into my space, but they always fail just as you do.

Finally, the intellectual flaw in your thinking is collectivism (look it up!), which is not seen in the intelligent or high-minded by any means. I am an individual who gets to choose his identity and how he is identified in the world. I never identify as American while abroad, and I am comfortable pointing out human pathology whether it is yours or that of black American women.

So while your Jewish arrogance wishes to define me in the way that soothes your hurt ego (apparently you need to upgrade from the 38 year old, single mother dude), black women still suck in my view and I don't care about most black men unless they are of my socioeconomic class as I stated. So go bash black men all you wish!
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Oh man you getting more angry, calm down chimpy!😂 or you don't know what calm means. Now it doesn't matter if you see me as a jew or not. I don't care much for religion. You are extremely self rigtheous, you claim i have self hate because i am not fond of israel hahaha. You very funny really😂. Well you hate america and bash black america women and desperately try to show everyone that you are not associated with them. But you came from a black vagina isn't it? Or did you appear from an ass hole? The difference between me and you is that i am not bashing my country or people. You are bashing yours. That is self hate. I'm not fond of israel i neither love nor hate it. After i came out the army in israel i lived in different countries all over the world and never felt a big tie to any country. You hate america and hate your black women. They are your women whether you like it or not, using your same logic on you chimpy.

You are the last erson to be saying people is self hating. You hate you own women, you hate your own people. You hate your nappy hair, flat baboon nose and black skin and that's why you seek out white women. You want to get as far away from yourself as possible. Everyone knows blacks are filled with self hate. Hence why you people are bleaching your skin etc. You don't like your women because they remind you of yourself. You hate your mother, and believe dating non black woman will let you forget your struggles or give you an easier life. Well news flash, you're still a monkey. Haha

A 60 year old year old man who has as much money as you claim, thinking you're hip and cool because you blows it off by paying 19 year olds to screw you even though you're old enough to be their grandpa. You are a disgusting pervert old man.

Dont ask stupid questions about who is your women. You're women are black women duh lol. Those are your women. I wanted to say you have self hate the moment you start crying and whining but i knew you'd just play victim.

You can lump me whatever way you want. You are a violent bitter man, you bring nothing of substance just dsyfunction and chaos. You said you dont care about most black men, you are like most black men. Violent, player, no direction, victim playing, race baiting idiot, no substance. That's you all over.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Splicelo wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 8:09 pm
Oh man you getting more angry, calm down chimpy!😂 or you don't know what calm means. Now it doesn't matter if you see me as a jew or not. I don't care much for religion. You are extremely self rigtheous, you claim i have self hate because i am not fond of israel hahaha. You very funny really😂. Well you hate america and bash black america women and desperately try to show everyone that you are not associated with them. But you came from a black vagina isn't it? Or did you appear from an ass hole? The difference between me and you is that i am not bashing my country or people. You are bashing yours. That is self hate. I'm not fond of israel i neither love nor hate it. After i came out the army in israel i lived in different countries all over the world and never felt a big tie to any country. You hate america and hate your black women. They are your women whether you like it or not, using your same logic on you chimpy.

You are the last erson to be saying people is self hating. You hate you own women, you hate your own people. You hate your nappy hair, flat baboon nose and black skin and that's why you seek out white women. You want to get as far away from yourself as possible. Everyone knows blacks are filled with self hate. Hence why you people are bleaching your skin etc. You don't like your women because they remind you of yourself. You hate your mother, and believe dating non black woman will let you forget your struggles or give you an easier life. Well news flash, you're still a monkey. Haha

A 60 year old year old man who has as much money as you claim, thinking you're hip and cool because you blows it off by paying 19 year olds to screw you even though you're old enough to be their grandpa. You are a disgusting pervert old man.

Dont ask stupid questions about who is your women. You're women are black women duh lol. Those are your women. I wanted to say you have self hate the moment you start crying and whining but i knew you'd just play victim.

You can lump me whatever way you want. You are a violent bitter man, you bring nothing of substance just dsyfunction and chaos. You said you dont care about most black men, you are like most black men. Violent, player, no direction, victim playing, race baiting idiot, no substance. That's you all over.
It seems very clear you're the jealous one since you're repeatedly making reference to my income, my sex life, and the quality girls you want but can't get. Unmitigated vitriol of that nature comes from male envy and status competition.

I hope you realize that your snarkiness actually feeds my ego and builds me up even taller. When "the deprived guys" get this worked up about me to try to criticize me, it means I am doing it all very right! 8)
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

April 28th, 2019, 9:02 pm
Splicelo wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 8:09 pm

It seems very clear you're the jealous one since you're repeatedly making reference to my income, my sex life, and the quality girls you want but can't get. Unmitigated vitriol of that nature comes from male envy and status competition.

I hope you realize that your snarkiness actually feeds my ego and builds me up even taller. When "the deprived guys" get this worked up about me to try to criticize me, it means I am doing it all very right! 8)
Wtf? you are the who is all over this forum showing off to everyone about how rich you are. So based on your constant bragging and telling everyone how much more better than them you are due to your income. I was just continuing from that. in the last post you proceeded to tell how you made more than me in the first 2 years of working. I don't see how that matters. You tried to tell me pilots make little to nothing. That's not the case in the part of the world i am based. Pilots are leaving america to fly for asian and middle eastern airlines. For a man who doing alright, you sure get angry a lot. Im not in any competition with you on how much i make, im contented, if you made more than me, im ok with that.

You were the first to mdntion sex life when you kept saying im sexually deprived.

I can have another girl but i want my girlfriend, she is who makes me happy.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Splicelo wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 9:23 pm

Wtf? you are the who is all over this forum showing off to everyone about how rich you are. So based on your constant bragging and telling everyone how much more better than them you are due to your income. I was just continuing from that. in the last post you proceeded to tell how you made more than me in the first 2 years of working. I don't see how that matters. You tried to tell me pilots make little to nothing. That's not the case in the part of the world i am based. Pilots are leaving america to fly for asian and middle eastern airlines. For a man who doing alright, you sure get angry a lot. Im not in any competition with you on how much i make, im contented, if you made more than me, im ok with that.

You were the first to mdntion sex life when you kept saying im sexually deprived.

I can have another girl but i want my girlfriend, she is who makes me happy.
Your perception is that I am showing off. If you know anything about my posting history, I go into great detail about how I became wealthy and how I maintain my wealth because I want ALL men to acheive that. Sure I mention it a lot, because it should be lighting a fire in guys who what it as bad as I wanted it. But money is the great equalizer. I would much rather be black and wealthy, than white and broke. Not everyone would agree, but I am absolutely convinced.

If you thought I was angry, you are not familiar with my posting history. Being stern and agressive in my response does not make me angry. You were trying to push all kinds of buttons that makes most other men angry so you are assuming it made me so. It did not.

I actually don't know anything about your sex life. It is not my business nor my concern. But I can't respect men who finger wag other men who are getting the sex they want. You really ought to cut that out. I get that thin, tender, virginal girls from Europe going to an older black man is not your favorite thought, but we all have to accept that freedom of choice means other people will be doing what we don't like and we have to get over it. I certainly don't feel bad about the girl of my dreams wanting to settle down with me permanantly. There are plenty of thin, cute white girls to go around. I am not depriving you of them.

My career required me to look death in the face on occasion. So nothing on this forum will be more than a good mental workout that keeps me stimulated and engaged.

Finally, you kept accusing me of hating white men. I think the forum knows that such is not the case. I am for all MEN to live protected, affluent, and free lives preferably on a MGTOW or a red pill path. Nothing anti-white about that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

April 28th, 2019, 9:43 pm
Your perception is that I am showing off. If you know anything about my posting history, I go into great detail about how I became wealthy and how I maintain my wealth because I want ALL men to acheive that.
You mean break out the shoe polish and swallow some monkey glands? Oh, and have no children, so even if this strategy worked it would be only work for a generation.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

(to Splicelo)

Finally, you kept accusing me of hating white men. I think the forum knows that such is not the case. I am for all MEN to live protected, affluent, and free lives preferably on a MGTOW or a red pill path. Nothing anti-white about that.
To claim that 'Contrarian Expatriate' hates white men is baseless, ridiculous. Any evidence for that?
Some not very bright bigots try always to play the 'race-card' if nothing else works, not very nice...
I can only point out that I never received any hateful racist comment from 'Contrarian Expatriate'. I am a white man, married and from Europe.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

.....money is the great equalizer. I would much rather be black and wealthy, than white and broke. Not everyone would agree, but I am absolutely convinced.
This is a good comment and I fully agree.

While money cannot solve perfectly all your problems, it helps at least to make many difficult situations easier in your life.

It is a big difference if you are ill and poor - or if you are ill and rich. Just one example.
It is also a big difference if you are old and poor - or if you are old and rich. Money just makes your life easier....

Money makes also MGTOW easier - you just get on an airplane .... and check into a good hotel without asking for the room rate... etc....
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yohan wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 10:03 am
.....money is the great equalizer. I would much rather be black and wealthy, than white and broke. Not everyone would agree, but I am absolutely convinced.
This is a good comment and I fully agree.

While money cannot solve perfectly all your problems, it helps at least to make many difficult situations easier in your life.

It is a big difference if you are ill and poor - or if you are ill and rich. Just one example.
It is also a big difference if you are old and poor - or if you are old and rich. Money just makes your life easier....

Money makes also MGTOW easier - you just get on an airplane .... and check into a good hotel without asking for the room rate... etc....
This is why I keep telling you all "allow me to issue the currency and I care who not makes the laws " the money system is a complete sham! We will see how much good the money does the money junkies once the mass extinction runs it's course..
Time to Hide!