Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Suicide Rate Spikes Among Middle-Aged White Americans

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby sirius » Mon May 06, 2013 6:19 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:What the hell are you talking about sirius? Young Americans are just as likely to support all those things.

True that MANY younger people, especially younger women, support all that bullshit.

But there is an ever growing number of young men, like all of us on here, who are waking up and rejecting all this bullshit. Go look at 4chan. 99 percent of those guys are antifeminist, anti-liberal, anti-communist, and that site has like 20 million unique IP addresses a month.

Whereas the older generation just blindly accept all of that crap, without even thinking about the effects it is having on the younger generations.

The present generation of young men is the most intelligent generation to ever live. I see all this potential and I see it squandered. GODDAMIT, an entire generation of men, pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars. Working at jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Postby kai1275 » Mon May 06, 2013 7:02 pm

sirius wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:What the hell are you talking about sirius? Young Americans are just as likely to support all those things.

True that MANY younger people, especially younger women, support all that bullshit.

But there is an ever growing number of young men, like all of us on here, who are waking up and rejecting all this bullshit. Go look at 4chan. 99 percent of those guys are antifeminist, anti-liberal, anti-communist, and that site has like 20 million unique IP addresses a month.

Whereas the older generation just blindly accept all of that crap, without even thinking about the effects it is having on the younger generations.

The present generation of young men is the most intelligent generation to ever live. I see all this potential and I see it squandered. GODDAMIT, an entire generation of men, pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars. Working at jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.

That is kind of what I told my mother yesterday. Eventually enough younger people are going to see what feminism has done damage wise to families, chemical bombardment ruining our testosterone and other hormones, Illuminati greed, and those people may strive to create a new community in the US somewhere to live and support each other the correct way God designed us to be like.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon May 06, 2013 7:04 pm

You know, when I was teenager/young adult, I used to believe in romantic love and all that jazz.

Nowadays, in my mid-30s, other than playing with some b@@bs and some @ss, I don't have a whole lot of interest in women.

Am I evolving? Or am I degenerating?
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby kai1275 » Mon May 06, 2013 7:38 pm

The global elite just like trying to condition us to accept bad things as good and good things as bad. Brainwashing at it's finest.....
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon May 06, 2013 8:11 pm

S_Parc wrote:You know, when I was teenager/young adult, I used to believe in romantic love and all that jazz.

Nowadays, in my mid-30s, other than playing with some b@@bs and some @ss, I don't have a whole lot of interest in women.

Am I evolving? Or am I degenerating?

You are degenerating, and we all are to blame for this, I am a 48 year old male watching my family tree die and I am not real happy about it.

We'll put it this way, I am at the point of realizing who in the hell will offer you immortality in a sense around here and it dam sure aint Daddy!

We need to get back to realizing the point of families and property rights for our family tree's to flourish, the elite have done this on purpose and we let them. They are hoping they have a powerful enough idiot class in order to finish pulling this con off.'
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon May 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Degeneration...what an appropriate word for what is happening to us. To the world. The destruction of generations. The death of the ones alive and the death of those who would've come after.

I don't like watching my own family tree wither. It isn't dead, but if I take no action, in a few years it will be dead - truly dead - and I'll be able to nothing. I know...even now I think I am teetering dangerously close to failure. Not everything went according to plan, and a few months more could see me smothered under pressures I can not currently handle. If things go well, I'll be an expat and I will have at a minimum a chance of a future. I made a thread a while back about how and why I think the window for escape is closing. I am still certain of it.

I do not admire the baby boomers or anything coming after them on up to the present day...I despise them generally. The Greatest Generation was truly the last great one. They did so much and had so much opportunity. And the superior culture of America's past had not then been laid low and destroyed.

These "people" are not my people. I choose who my people are. I do not associate with "my" generation, unless circumstance or work has made it difficult to avoid. I have family and a very few close friends. That's it. If I cannot have a family of my own at some point, then I will one day be alone.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Mon May 06, 2013 8:43 pm

中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby sirius » Mon May 06, 2013 8:54 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html

They don't like it either.

The WW2 generation created the baby boomers, so they are also to blame. Maybe if the WW2 generation hadn't been so f***ing liberal with their kids, the kids wouldn't have grown up to be brats and using drugs and free sex and all that hippie bullshit.

These fuckers are all responsible.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon May 06, 2013 10:01 pm

I am sorry to here what sounds like painful grief from some, it is hard to stomach life from day to day watching our once productive civilization parted out before our eye's but I take comfort in the fact I was wise and decided not to have a family tree here.

I am specifically the type of guy who is supposed to be a father, my life has no purpose without children to love.

We had 2 options for a future and one was grow up and start acting like a human family or continue the lies of history and it looks like we have chosen 2 for sure.

The environmental issues coming to bare on future generations is sad to say the least, the most logical site I have ever found was VHEMT, I do not agree with phasing the human race out like Les say's but he is right about not breeding to save the environment the best we can until we get the whole sale destruction of the planet stopped.

The Elite plan is lethargic to say the least, rather than try and dupe all of us and lay claim to all it would have been much more efficient to educate for a sustainable future and act like grownups.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon May 06, 2013 11:54 pm

Moretorque wrote:I am specifically the type of guy who is supposed to be a father, my life has no purpose without children to love.

If you're dead set on being a dad, you need to seriously re-locate to Brazil, and start over there.

This is not a place for wannabe fathers.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions