Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What will you do, Winston?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Grunt » Wed May 08, 2013 6:35 am

I live outside city limits. I have plenty of storable food. I have plenty of ammo. I still have my military issue flak vest and kevlar helmet. My house has excellent visibility and there are limited vectors of approach. This area is immune to severe weather problems due tot he rolling hills and thick wooded areas. And there is a robust freshwater stream with trout right outside my front door. I would say my chances of survival in a Katrina-like event are pretty good.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Postby zboy1 » Wed May 08, 2013 6:58 am

Grunt wrote:I live outside city limits. I have plenty of storable food. I have plenty of ammo. I still have my military issue flak vest and kevlar helmet. My house has excellent visibility and there are limited vectors of approach. This area is immune to severe weather problems due tot he rolling hills and thick wooded areas. And there is a robust freshwater stream with trout right outside my front door. I would say my chances of survival in a Katrina-like event are pretty good.

Wow, nice to see you back Grunt!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Wed May 08, 2013 12:21 pm

Grunt wrote:I live outside city limits. I have plenty of storable food. I have plenty of ammo. I still have my military issue flak vest and kevlar helmet. My house has excellent visibility and there are limited vectors of approach. This area is immune to severe weather problems due tot he rolling hills and thick wooded areas. And there is a robust freshwater stream with trout right outside my front door. I would say my chances of survival in a Katrina-like event are pretty good.

It's great to see you back Grunt! I thought you were abducted by aliens or something! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Grunt » Wed May 08, 2013 7:07 pm

Just stopped by the commiserate with Ladislav a bit. Have not seen the alien abductors in months.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions