Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Was the Iraq war illegal? Are US soldiers war criminals?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Was the Iraq war illegal? Are US soldiers war criminals?

Postby lovelybunny » Tue May 07, 2013 1:26 pm

I've heard many times that the Iraq war in 2003 was illegal. Is that true? If so, why? And if it was true, then are the US soldiers who went there war criminals, technically? Can the US protect them from prosecution forever if one day it loses its status as a superpower?
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Tue May 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Under the Nuremburg protocol, and therefore the UCMJ, invading a country without UN approval is indeed a war crime, so the Jew army people are indeed war criminals. Of course, lots of things they did would be war crimes regardless.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Tue May 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Is the war illegal? Yes, on many levels it was illegal. Are the soldier boys war criminals? No. Are the Neocons criminals? Yes.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Wed May 08, 2013 12:01 am

Under international law and common morality, yes it was illegal. But the US controls the UN, and in this world, might makes right. So what can you say?

I wonder if most or all the US soldiers in Iraq know that the war is illegal and that they are risking their lives there for corporate profits of evil sociopaths? Surely it's obvious to them? So what keeps them there, knowing that they are risking their lives fighting for the bad guys?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby lovelybunny » Wed May 08, 2013 12:40 am

Winston wrote:Under international law and common morality, yes it was illegal. But the US controls the UN, and in this world, might makes right. So what can you say?

I wonder if most or all the US soldiers in Iraq know that the war is illegal and that they are risking their lives there for corporate profits of evil sociopaths? Surely it's obvious to them? So what keeps them there, knowing that they are risking their lives fighting for the bad guys?

Arent they doing it cuz they're brainwashed like mot Americans are thinking the US is the best? Also, didn't the UN finally approve the Iraq war later?
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Wed May 08, 2013 6:56 am

Winston wrote:Under international law and common morality, yes it was illegal. But the US controls the UN, and in this world, might makes right. So what can you say?

They tend not to be the brightest pennies in the fountain, but a lot of them seem to work out the real situation eventually. The reason they keep committing war crimes is that they are psychos who don't care or they prefer it to the alternative of prison followed by becoming a homeless bum and take a "just doing m'job" attitude.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Wed May 08, 2013 9:17 am

Adama wrote:Is the war illegal? Yes, on many levels it was illegal. Are the soldier boys war criminals? No.

How so? If X activity is a crime it generally follows that people who deliberately do X are criminals by definition.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby C.J. » Wed May 08, 2013 12:09 pm

You are the company you keep. If you follow jew interests, you're not a criminal. Just a criminal's bitch. But you're still just as liable, as you're a tool. Giving one group forgiveness means you forgive EVERYBODY. Most americans have done more than that, and now they're letting Obama and Co. pass some pretty strange, but all-encompassing laws against them.

I group the soldiers, as well as the jews who command them in the same pool. I consider the western armed forces the dumbest mercenaries in the world. They're put into a NO-WIN situation - stay alive and "win the war" and you advance criminal interests. Die, and the jews can just use your spilt blood. That situation is NOT worth the thousands of dollars you get; real hitmen/gangsters get paid just as much if not more, to kill just a few targets.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Thu May 16, 2013 8:56 am

The UN is controlled by the international counterfeiter just like America, the people in the US military take a oath to defend the constitution of USA. Are they war criminals you figure it out, just take a look at who got the oil contracts in Iraq and who the owners are of these companies, we will just say the power's that be have leave a trail back to their door step if you scratch just a touch below the surface.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions