Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss and talk about any general topic.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
The American Plutocracy has done almost everything they could to gain all the power and control everyone.
Throughout most of history until the Corporatist Plutocracy seized power:
1. People could freely hunt and fish, unless it was on privately owned land. Now people need a license to hunt or fish, unless they want to risk being charged with a crime, fined, or imprisoned.
2. People would create their own medicines and use natural plants as medicine. Cannabis (marijuana), Opium, Morphium (Morphine), Coca, and other medicinal herbs. All the stronger natural drugs like Cannabis, Opium/Morphine, and Coca were made illegal and punishable by imprisonment and fines.
3. Hemp was a crop that could be used to create almost anything. Textiles, plastics, paper, oil, and food. There are articles that when Henry Ford built the first car it made almost entirely of hemp and made to run on hemp fueled. Hemp is illegal and remains illegal in America and it falls under the category of drugs.
4. Most people would own animals. Chickens, turkeys, ducks, rabbits, or goats were in most peoples' budgets. They would product some of their own foods. It's now a crime to own your own animals in many areas and in the areas that would allow it there is a limit and you need a license. Cows and Horses were always expensive and consume a lot so they were not widely owned except by farmers or people who could afford the feed.
5. Many people who keep pets need to have a license to own them. Some exotic pets are illegal or some uncommon pets are illegal.
6. The money supply was gold, silver, and barter. Gold and silver were taken out of the money supply (gold was taken out of the money supply close to when Hemp/Cannabis was deemed illegal). Barter can only exist when people own their own businesses or can do it on an individual level. With small independent business owners almost obsolete and the primary barter items (drugs, livestock, fresh crops) either illegal or not owned by the majority of the population then barter is also removed as a competing monetary system.
7. There was no gun control for most of history. People could purchase weapons for self-defense, hunting, and defending property. Gun control is another recent method to disarm the population, restrict the population's ability to defend themselves and hunt, and for the Corporatist Plutocracy to gain more control.
8. Throughout most of history taxes could and were only levied on what a person produced. They couldn't tax more than that. Taxes were paid either in crops, physical goods, or in the form of coinage assuming they were in the middle or higher social classes. Today everyone has to pay taxes on purchases, income, property, and many other items.
9. With the recent Obamacare laws people will be fined for not having health insurance. This benefits the insurance companies because many people will be forced to purchase overpriced health insurance and those that qualify for free health insurance get it because the government will be giving free money to insurance companies. The fines for not having health insurance are lower than the cost and that benefits the government who will pocket that money. It counts as a tax so people can't avoid it and it gets added onto their income tax bill. The majority of doctors don't even treat the problems or do enough anymore, unless you are lucky enough to go to the best doctors and afford their prices.
10. People who wanted to open a small business were able to without going through a complicated and bureaucratic system. Now people are required to go get licenses, a tax id number, trademark their names and logos, and then if they want no personal liability they need to register it as a corporation or LLC which adds to the costs. It's complicated and developed to give lawyers more business.
In America the corporations and the plutocrats have the power. The pharmaceutical industry, the oil industry, the financial industry, the arms industry, and the legal industry are the give major groups in America that have worked to oppress everyone by creating an illusion of freedom.
Then there is Monsanto and it's competitors which are trying to gain total control of the food population by creating genetically modified organisms and kill off the natural pollinators to replace them with genetically engineered pollinators that are designed to target only their genetically modified crops.
The technology industry caters to the police state and it also works to provides electronic defense to the tyranny. The American technology industry isn't as powerful as it use to be because American corporations and the government are being hacked more often by more educated people abroad. Americans are losing intelligence.
Public education is the indoctrination of the children to accept conformity and gain a common belief system. There is only evolution, the government protects and promotes freedom, feminism is good, America is the best country, homosexuality is normal, that morals and tradition are wrong, that there was no intelligent design or creationism, and that religion isn't needed. Democracy is the best form of government and that voting is freedom.
College education has been turned into another industry and it is designed to further indoctrinate people to accept the status quo, immorality, and think what the government wants you to think. People are thought conformity, standardization, and to do something as outlined (little room for creative thinking).
The media industry is another major tool of the corporatist plutocrats who use it to create new entertainment with subliminal messages or to brainwash the people. Expose them to things that normalize cheating, divorce, feminism, homosexuality, American greatness, that the American government is there to protect them, and see real American justice in the movies. They see poor people rising up in social status or how companies reward their work. They see that anyone can make friends relatively easily in the movies. All designed to promote an illusion so people grow accustomed to believing the lies and propaganda. Then anyone who challenges their views they developed through brainwashing and indoctrination is attacked. They are either passionate supporters of the tyranny or they are unwilling to face the harsh truth. Sometimes admitting that everything you believed was false and that there is nothing except lies is too painful, so they would rather believe the lies than awaken to the truth. Then there are those who benefit under the tyranny and do not want things to change (homosexuality is normalized, being a slut is no longer shameful in America, and feminism is thought of as normal). A very small percentage of Americans resist the brainwashing.
People who are growing organic gardens (even in their backyards) could be arrested in the future (H.R. 875). Front-yard gardens are already deemed illegal and people are being arrested for them. People who hyroponic gardens indoors and using plant lighting indoors can expect a police raid or a DEA raid on their homes under suspicions they are growing (beneficial and natural) drugs.
The world has truly already devolved into GovCorp hellhole. Their intended endgame is total control - totalitarianism - the likes of which even Orwell or Huxley could not have imagined in their times. But how will it be sustained? My greatest fear is that this system will forever find a way to perpetuate itself. An eternity of evil sitting on high, ruling all, making all people suffer forever. A planetary concentration camp, but this time for the entire human race.
Will they maintain a stable but low population to control treating humans overtly like farm animals. (Of course, we are like free range animals now. We can move a little but can't escape the farm.) They have controlled the human race increasingly for thousands of years, so I know they know what they are doing. And they are damn effective. TPTB might pull it off. But on the other hand, how? How could they possibly?
What Monsanto is doing to the Bees in North America and Western Europe:
http://dreamingabeautifulworld.blogspot ... -bees.html
Poland is the first country to ban all Monsanto GMOs. They are one of the successful parties that proved a link between Monsanto/GMOs and the deaths of honeybees:
http://www.causes.com/actions/1650396-b ... -in-poland
"Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world."
â€” Henry Kissinger
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" â€” Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
Last edited by Tsar on May 9th, 2013, 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
The human race is going to get a major cutting down coming up shortly, it is estimated at minimum the back ground radiation for species going extinct is 1000 + times than what is normal for life entities going extinct on this planet and it's accelerating at a brisk pace.
It is estimated depending on the severity of the 6th extinction we are living in that it will take 5 to 15 million years for the eco system to recover back to the condition it was before the Ape grafted with technology tore it up.
Time to Hide!