Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Great picture about baby boomers

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Great picture about baby boomers

Postby sirius » Fri May 10, 2013 6:45 pm

This has got to be one of the best pictures I've ever seen. It concisely explains how the baby boomers are the most selfish generation to ever exist.

Image
sirius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm







Postby Moretorque » Fri May 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Look the FED has been running the country the last 80 years for the most part. People did sign on to their agenda. That Agenda is now over and we are left with the mess. Their plan is UN 21.
Last edited by Moretorque on Fri May 10, 2013 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby sirius » Fri May 10, 2013 8:37 pm

It's true, people are not innocent, they voluntarily signed on to all of this shit.

No one put a gun to their head and forced them to support feminism and multiculturalism.

Now baby boomers are whining because they can't sell their stupid overpriced houses, but it's their fault. What motivation do young men have to work hard and buy a house, since the government or their ex-wife will just steal it from them?

Boomers create feminism. Feminism destroys the desire of men to get married. Unmarried men generally do not buy their own house. Boomers are stuck with their overpriced house that no one will buy. Boomer shoots himself in the head with a gun. Game over, and see you in hell, faggot.

The only good boomer is a dead one?
sirius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:42 pm

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=18707

Marxists created Feminism. The masses didn't have a gun to their head so much as they were taken advantage of and brainwashed.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby sirius » Fri May 10, 2013 8:48 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18707

Marxists created Feminism. The masses didn't have a gun to their head so much as they were taken advantage of and brainwashed.


Brainwashed? They CHOSE it. What about all of us young guys? We never accepted feminism. We CHOSE not to accept it.

I think it's a huge cop out to say they were brainwashed. They knew exactly what they were doing, and could care f***ing less about the future and the results of it.

Well, now the results are here. Men have opted out of marriage, and many men have opted out of society. Society is collapsing, baby boomers are going bankrupt, many are killing themselves, and so on.

They made a choice. And now they have to live with that choice. But many of the baby boomers are such cowards and pathetic, they can't even live with their choices, which is why they are committing suicide in record numbers now.
sirius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 10, 2013 8:52 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18707

Marxists created Feminism. The masses didn't have a gun to their head so much as they were taken advantage of and brainwashed.


They are responsible for their own brains David.

They CHOSE what they CHOSE.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby abcdavid01 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Most stupid skanks don't know who Gloria Steinem is or anything about Feminist theory, but they're still taught how to act by Feminists.

Average world IQ is pretty low. Women aren't as smart as men. I don't consider the great masses psychically human. They're hardly different from lower order animals.

Of course the men and women out there with signs protesting gender inequality made a choice, but most women - and a large number of men - are just stupid. Easily manipulated.

Women these days whore around and then expect a husband out of it. So they'll go for betas, but when the women are acting like sluts in their younger years they don't think of the consequences. Then there's these middle aged old hags wondering why they can't get dates. They're seriously delusional, so I don't define insanity as choice.

Should women be held responsible for their actions? Most of them are emotionally guided. You can't reason with them. They just have to be controlled, which is what men used to do before the state made it impossible.
Last edited by abcdavid01 on Fri May 10, 2013 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby sirius » Fri May 10, 2013 8:58 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:Most stupid skanks don't know who Gloria Steinem is or anything about Feminist theory, but they're still taught how to act by Feminists.

Average world IQ is pretty low. Women aren't as smart as men. I don't consider the great masses psychically human. They're hardly different from lower order animals.

Of course the men and women out there with signs protesting gender inequality made a choice, but most women - and a large number of men - are just stupid. Easily manipulated.


I totally agree with you on that, man. Most people are completely retarded. But, it's their choice to be retarded. We have the internet. If you want to increase your intelligence, all you have to do is read, read, and read.

Most people are too lazy to read and get smarter, so they are also responsible for being retarded to begin with.

f**k THEM ALL!
sirius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » Fri May 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Maybe somewhat, but women don't care about that shit at all. No matter how much you educate a monkey, there are still limits on what can be expected of it.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 10, 2013 9:07 pm

When I was last home in Australia in November 2009 my father made the comment to me that he had wished my eldest brother had "made more of his life". He quit working at 34. He was the highest paid programmer in Australia when he walked off the job. He was leading the software development for the sonar system for the Australian Submarine Project. He was headhunted by the department of defense from his job as system architect for the Australian Stock Exchange.

His specialty was extreme high performance systems.

So when dad said he could have done "more with his life" I said

"Oh, you mean he might have gotten a good degree and then gotten a job at one of the worlds leading companies and worked his arse off to rise up the ladder. Then move on to become one of the top people in the world in his profession. And he might have gotten married and had kids and raised a family of 4. Only to have his wife steal everything and to be hated on by his very own family. You mean he might have done THAT with his life?"

My father will be 75 this year. He remained absolutely silent in the face of his own grand children being kidnapped and abused. Absolutely silent on the issue of his own son being criminally abused.

Men like my father CHOSE to stay silent. So I am turning around to the young men, 16 to 30, and telling them that they have been betrayed by their fathers and grand fathers and there is absolutely no reason that young men should consider they have any loyalty to older men....or women.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby sirius » Fri May 10, 2013 9:17 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:Maybe somewhat, but women don't care about that shit at all. No matter how much you educate a monkey, there are still limits on what can be expected of it.


I'll agree that once a woman becomes polluted or corrupted, it's impossible to fix her.
sirius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » Fri May 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Yeah, I get what you're saying. My dad was telling me about one his lawyer friends like that. The poor guy was doing nothing but work. Made a ton of money, but his wife and kids resented him. The kids only talked to him when they wanted money and the wife even asked for an apartment in New York City so she wouldn't have to drive a half hour every day. She doesn't work, so the trips were at best for spending all his money and at worst for going to clubs and having affairs. So she demanded he buy her this apartment and she'd live there, but they could see each other on the weekend. If they divorced he's lose half his assets. My dad told me this guy went on the trip with the family to Mexico. The kids each brought a friend because they didn't want to spend time as a family the dad paid for everything, including their friends. After a few days he faked being sick so he could fly back early. I told me dad, his friend should have stayed in Mexico and gone off the grid.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 10, 2013 9:25 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, I get what you're saying. My dad was telling me about one his lawyer friends like that. The poor guy was doing nothing but work. Made a ton of money, but his wife and kids resented him. The kids only talked to him when they wanted money and the wife even asked for an apartment in New York City so she wouldn't have to drive a half hour every day. She doesn't work, so the trips were at best for spending all his money and at worst for going to clubs and having affairs. So she demanded he buy her this apartment and she'd live there, but they could see each other on the weekend. If they divorced he's lose half his assets. My dad told me this guy went on the trip with the family to Mexico. The kids each brought a friend because they didn't want to spend time as a family the dad paid for everything, including their friends. After a few days he faked being sick so he could fly back early. I told me dad, his friend should have stayed in Mexico and gone off the grid.


Yep...manginas will put up with crap like that in the west. And they won't help men like me sort it out.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby abcdavid01 » Fri May 10, 2013 10:24 pm

You do good work Peter.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby momopi » Fri May 10, 2013 10:56 pm

sirius wrote:Now baby boomers are whining because they can't sell their stupid overpriced houses, but it's their fault. What motivation do young men have to work hard and buy a house, since the government or their ex-wife will just steal it from them?


It's actually a seller's market right now, due to high demand, low inventory, and incredibly low interest rates. I'm speaking from California, so if you're in another country, this may not apply to you. Here, the RE market swings back and forth in decade-long cycles, so it's just a matter of which point you are in the current cycle.

Real estate is actually one of the biggest tax-exempt give-away in the US. There are numerous tax-exemptions, deferrals, deductions, etc. that can be claimed. In California Prop 13 also restricts the government on how much they can levy from property tax. A married couple could exclude up to $500,000 in gains from income tax when they sell their primary residence. This means, grandpa and grandma can roll in the $$, go retire in Florida and enjoy brunch on the golf course, while their grandchildren have to carry the tax-payer's burden.

There are also numerous ways to protect property from divorce, assuming that the properties are acquired prior to marriage, specified under prenup agreement (or trust or other means), and you did not co-mingle the funds. You should consult a professional in family law on such subjects.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests