Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


To the guy calling me (Finalshots) a liar - Alert to Winston

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby FinalShots » Sun May 12, 2013 3:46 am

I sent you pics of myself and that is not me Zboy.

I did all I could and if you still don't believe me then so be it. Yet it is foolish that you let Inner stay on this forum when he has added no value outside of false accusations and some poor guy's pics are being posted on here.

You demanded I send you pictures of me screwing the girls or naked with them, most women won't do that here in the US so you are just being unrealistic. Eitherways, it is pathetic that the false accusations of one guy who is obsessed with this one Indian user and blames me for being him holds more weight than mines when I have continuously added value on the forum before my midwest threads.
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
FinalShots
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 am
Location: american south







Postby FinalShots » Sun May 12, 2013 3:53 am

I am not going to post naked pictures of women I am close with and have had personal relationships with. Just me giving you pictures of their faces was enough.

Now if some guy wants to roll through his, has no credibility, and accuse me of lying and posts the picture of some poor ol kid on this forum then I am sorry but this forum has lost ALL validity to me. At least with Roosh's forum you have some control for this type of shit but the fact that "Inner" has managed to stay on this forum unbanned is by far a major major tragedy.

I was going to contribute more useful information and continue to share the experiences of my Asian friends and I on this board. Yet it seems to me the words of one user who has made the account JUST to somehow out me as a liar (when I have sent legitimate pictures to you) actually mean something.

Here I was sharing my experiences, adding value, contributing to this forum, and I am sorry but I am just done defending myself. I sent you the pics and that is enough in most situations. You have to decide whether I can add more value or whether some guy who is making up false accusations and joining this forum just to dig up dirt on users is going to add any value.

IMAGINE how much trouble I would be in if I posted pictures of girls I was legitimately close with on here? I mean come on man, you have these scumbags you create an account just to dig up dirt on a person and as far as I know they would find a way to let the girls know somehow. My real life would be screwed up and I would lose my dating success. Who knows HOW MUCH time people like "Inner" have on their hands to spend countless hours digging up dirt on one person? I mean don't these people have lives and their stories to share other than this bullshit?

I feel that just by telling Indian and Asian men they can do good in certain parts of the US I have put a bullseye on my head. Unfortunately, knowing that people like "Inner" have so much time on their hands to spend that many hours digging up dirt makes me wonder what other damage they can do to my personal life (hack into my server, get my real life info, etc.). I can't post on a forum full of those types of personalities and people.

Zboy, I have given you all the pics you need and more.

Until there is a stance taken by moderation to ban people like him and other Roosh V Forum members who come on here to dig up dirt on Asian and Indian men who do good with women, I will have to step down.
Last edited by FinalShots on Sun May 12, 2013 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
FinalShots
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 am
Location: american south

Postby zboy1 » Sun May 12, 2013 3:57 am

FinalShots wrote:I sent you pics of myself and that is not me Zboy.

I did all I could and if you still don't believe me then so be it. Yet it is foolish that you let Inner stay on this forum when he has added no value outside of false accusations and some poor guy's pics are being posted on here.

You demanded I send you pictures of me screwing the girls or naked with them, most women won't do that here in the US so you are just being unrealistic. Eitherways, it is pathetic that the false accusations of one guy who is obsessed with this one Indian user and blames me for being him holds more weight than mines when I have continuously added value on the forum before my midwest threads.


I never said I didn't believe you, I said it's impossible for me to verify everything you've written in the forums; that's why I haven't banned you from this forum. You're welcome to stay, but that doesn't mean other people will believe you. HappierAbroad allows a greater amount of free speech in its forum--especially, in comparison to other forums--so you can expect a greater amount of critics in here. That's why I won't ban either you or Inner from this forum.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby FinalShots » Sun May 12, 2013 4:01 am

zboy1 wrote:
FinalShots wrote:I sent you pics of myself and that is not me Zboy.

I did all I could and if you still don't believe me then so be it. Yet it is foolish that you let Inner stay on this forum when he has added no value outside of false accusations and some poor guy's pics are being posted on here.

You demanded I send you pictures of me screwing the girls or naked with them, most women won't do that here in the US so you are just being unrealistic. Eitherways, it is pathetic that the false accusations of one guy who is obsessed with this one Indian user and blames me for being him holds more weight than mines when I have continuously added value on the forum before my midwest threads.


I never said I didn't believe you, I said it's impossible for me to verify everything you've written in the forums; that's why I haven't banned you from this forum. You're welcome to stay, but that doesn't mean other people will believe you. HappierAbroad allows a greater amount of free speech in its forum--especially, in comparison to other forums--so you can expect a greater amount of critics in here. That's why I won't ban either you or Inner from this forum.


Problem is Inner is not here to contribute, he is here to dig up dirt on me only and who knows how much he will ruin this forum. He joined on may 10 for the purpose of somehow outing me.

As I have said, I am stepping on dangerous territory here. I am open to explaining my case to people like you and other legitimate members, even sending them pics in the inbox. But I will not post on a forum that lets people like "inner" (who again, joined just to dig up dirt on people and is accusing me of being someone else now) become members.

Moderation needs to take action. People are open to debate with me but when false accusations are thrown out, some other pics are posted that isn't me, and when the account is made just to cause issues, then you guys need to ban it. Until Inner is banned I will refuse to post on this forum.

It was fun being here.
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
FinalShots
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 am
Location: american south

Postby inner » Sun May 12, 2013 1:48 pm

It seems all you have sex with are porn stars. Heck, in one picture we found on the internet you were a black man. :lol:

Now, the grand exit that he does on all forums. I have seen it on NaughtyNomad, Postmasuline and Roosh. He will talk about leaving only to return quickly. :lol:
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby kai1275 » Sun May 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Wow what a drama. My lady saw your original topic and said she will never understand men that have to brag about their "conquests".

LOL! Pretty much sums it up!
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Chad114 » Sun May 12, 2013 10:49 pm

This guy is a gay troll..BEWARE...

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-17824.html
Chad114
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Postby kai1275 » Sun May 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Chad114 wrote:This guy is a gay troll..BEWARE...

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-17824.html


WHOA! If this is true, and it appears to be..... This dude needs help BADLY! Like professional help. Does he actually have a social anxiety disorder? That may explain the vehement desire to seek our approval and his strong desire to validate something, most of us truly don't give two f***s about.....
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media and 9 guests