Online Dating

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Well I've now dated 25 Asian women. And 26* women have turned up for our dates.

Dating is great in other countries :)

*One girl brought a chaperone.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Adama wrote:Back around 2004 I was chatting with a woman from a neighboring state and she told me all this positive stuff about her. Namely that she was in a major university, the type of woman she was and the type of man she liked. After I met her I realized that she sent me a picture from at least 5 years previous when she was thin. It was her, but a younger, skinny version. Also, she wanted a man who was a gorilla, Snooki style. Not a sculpted man, but one who was massively huge. All while she hadnt even graduated high school and was borderline fat. She also sent me a fake address to a vacant lot between two houses across the street from her, so she could scope me out. If a man had done that, he would be "creepy".

Afterward I continued a chatting relationshit with her, where she sent me the picture of all the gorillas she wanted. I was not a gorilla. I was an athletic prettyboy, a far different creature.

Then her exboyfriend, whom she dumped when he was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer, and who was paying her bills, later called me when he found my phone number on her cellphone bill, which he was paying (he provided a cellphone for this live in hoe who dumped him). He revealed to me that most of the "facts" she told me were lies.

That was the last online AW for me.

f**k AW. f**k them all. From Minnesota, to California, to NY to FL to WA to AZ.

Part of me can't wait until Satan comes to crush Humanity and then Jesus comes to Liberate it. At least there would be an end to all this.
Just imagine if things had "worked out". :lol:
You could have been the wallet for a lying, cheating, dropout.
By now, she'd have squeezed out a couple of womb turds and have her hooks in you for life.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Adama wrote:Back around 2004 I was chatting with a woman from a neighboring state and she told me all this positive stuff about her. Namely that she was in a major university, the type of woman she was and the type of man she liked. After I met her I realized that she sent me a picture from at least 5 years previous when she was thin. It was her, but a younger, skinny version. Also, she wanted a man who was a gorilla, Snooki style. Not a sculpted man, but one who was massively huge. All while she hadnt even graduated high school and was borderline fat. She also sent me a fake address to a vacant lot between two houses across the street from her, so she could scope me out. If a man had done that, he would be "creepy".

Afterward I continued a chatting relationshit with her, where she sent me the picture of all the gorillas she wanted. I was not a gorilla. I was an athletic prettyboy, a far different creature.

Then her exboyfriend, whom she dumped when he was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer, and who was paying her bills, later called me when he found my phone number on her cellphone bill, which he was paying (he provided a cellphone for this live in hoe who dumped him). He revealed to me that most of the "facts" she told me were lies.

Part of me can't wait until Satan comes to crush Humanity and then Jesus comes to Liberate it. At least there would be an end to all this.
By now, she'd have squeezed out a couple of womb turds and have her hooks in you for life.
And THAT, Teal, is what I keep reminding myself. Before I sink into self-pity and depression, before I resent how I was over-looked & ignored, I look around at the women that passed me by.
That's when I see the blessing of not being one of the chosen.
My options are open and worldwide. I do not have to settle for being settled for.
I can go to where attractive and caring women find me attractive as well. I don't have to fit into a narrow stereotype of "alpha" to do so.
That's what keeps me going.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Teal Lantern wrote:

Rejection is always a disguised blessing. That is the way I figure it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Adama wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:

Wow. My story on how I stopped dating AW is similar in ways, but just as bad. I felt so humiliated at the time. My best friend said, awww f**k her dude, I know a chick I will call her tomorrow. I told him f**k! THAT! f**k all of them hoes! f**k AW, f**k Asian and black AW! I know exactly what to do next!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

kai1275 wrote:
Adama wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:

Wow. My story on how I stopped dating AW is similar in ways, but just as bad. I felt so humiliated at the time. My best friend said, awww f**k her dude, I know a chick I will call her tomorrow. I told him f**k! THAT! f**k all of them hoes! f**k AW, f**k Asian and black AW! I know exactly what to do next!
This is always a good forum to tell it. This thread in particular would fit well.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.